It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth accuser emerges alleging Kavanaugh misconduct

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

He gave me the sex fleas.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Grambler
What does shoeved against the wall aggressively and sexually mean?

He didn't use his hands...

Oh, my!

link   
Geezus what a bunch of bullsnip

Guess they did a snip poor job of vetting him since he's set on the bench for years.

Kavanaugh played a lead role in drafting the Starr Report, which urged the impeachment of President Bill Clinton. After the 2000 U.S. presidential election (in which Kavanaugh worked for the George W. Bush campaign in the Florida recount), Kavanaugh joined the administration as White House Staff Secretary and was a central figure in its efforts to identify and confirm judicial nominees.[2]

No wonder the left hates him.

Kavanaugh was first nominated to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit by President Bush in 2003.His confirmation hearings were contentious; they stalled for three years over charges of partisanship. Kavanaugh was ultimately confirmed to the D.C. Circuit in May 2006 after a series of negotiations between Democratic and Republican U.S. Senators

en.wikipedia.org...

What a GD joke.

link   
They're going to come out of the woodwork now that we're getting close to a vote. The Dems and the media are going to have a pile of them ready to drop 12-24 hours before hearings or votes. Won't matter how flimsy the evidence is.

link   
BRETT KAVANAUGH RAPED MY FATHER AND BEAT MY MOTHER!!!

Jesus Christ, do these idiots realize how much damage they're doing to the causes they claim to hold so dear with all of this "Boy who cried wolf" bullcrap?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I haven't heard any reports that she is. Have you?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

They don't care. Never have.

IE Par for the course.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This just in... Chris Matthews is accusing Kavanaugh of "sending an unwanted tingle" up the inside of his leg during his initial confirmation testimony. No word on whether Matthews has retained Micheal AAvanatti to represent him or if he's gone the more traditional route and hired Gloria Allred.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
BRETT KAVANAUGH RAPED MY FATHER AND BEAT MY MOTHER!!!

Jesus Christ, do these idiots realize how much damage they're doing to the causes they claim to hold so dear with all of this "Boy who cried wolf" bullcrap?

He made me watch. I saw his penis.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Some us do.

Some of us have been fighting this sort of idiocy for the better part of two decades...and some of us have had enough.

The democratic party has made its bed, time for them to lie in it.

I almost hope the accusations are true...then it'll only be one sick mother-fu...., not an entire chunk of a political party that are the sick mother-f......, y'know?

But I fear that the mob is wrong, and I fear what that entails for the country... Because, there's an aftermath.

link   

Kavanaugh was first nominated to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit by President Bush in 2003.His confirmation hearings were contentious; they stalled for three years over charges of partisanship. Kavanaugh was ultimately confirmed to the D.C. Circuit in May 2006 after a series of negotiations between Democratic and Republican U.S. Senators

This bears repeating because Feinstein,Schumer, and Pelosi, and the usual snips were THERE during that snip show.

link   
Multiple sources are claiming Kavanaugh molested his own mother, forcibly latching onto her breast 6 or 7 times a day for a 10-12 month period starting in Feb. of 1965.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Okay...that was freaking hilarious! Thank you for the laugh, dude! I really needed it to break me from my emotional outrage!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I've heard/read she's in Baltimore, somewhere. With family or friends.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

It’d be nice, wouldn’t it.

I mean, to either have the rapist raper ever in the world, or an entire political party going, “reee”

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

If they just would open up a 1-800 hotline they could probably have hundreds of anon liars lined up to watch Kav get confirmed on Friday.
edit on 26-9-2018 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Where were these accusers in 2003-6 when Kavanugh was confirmed after the 'deal making'?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
He made me watch. I saw his penis.

Then he assaulted you as well. Contact MSNBC, Feinstein, or your local undocumented immigrant so your story can be heard prior to the confirmation vote!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Kavanaugh's mother just sent in a letter saying he raped her on the way out.. been a rapist since birth. Dr, nurse, and husband say they were there and she is lying. Dems sure it's true.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Jennifer Epstein, White House reporter for Bloomberg News tweeted:

Another accusation against Kavanaugh that he was asked about by Senate staffers this week: an alleged rape on a boat in Rhode Island in 1985. Kavanaugh denies.

I think this makes 5.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join