It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth accuser emerges alleging Kavanaugh misconduct

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
New development..Two men have come forward claiming it was they who had the encounter with Ford, NOT Kavanaugh. The committee has interviewed them and taken their statements.

This whole thing is crazy and is collapsing like a deck of cards. I'd be extremely surprised if Ford shows up to testify!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: face23785

a reply to: ketsuko

Silly... No.

I'm just looking at this from a different place, I will say it again I think you're all getting g played, following the pied piper so to speak, this spectacle is a distraction, to what I'm not sure but I'm confident we will all find out soon enough.

Brilliant prediction. Now when some major event happens somewhere in the world, you can claim you were right. Because, ya know, nothing happens in the world every day.

This post of yours is exactly why another member authored a thread explaining why talking to a Trump supporter is like talking to a brick wall.

Yeah, because only an idiot would think specificity in a prediction was a meaningful thing to have.

You're projecting again.

Funny you should say that, the same author of that thread has another thread claiming people can't predict the future...

Maybe you should go read it then, rather than making vague assertions about "distractions" that are about as insightful as claiming there will be clouds somewhere on Earth tomorrow.

You again, sigh... don't you have a game of follow the leader to play, off ya toddle ...

I'm off. I can't keep up with high quality posts like this.

I believe you when you say you can't keep it up.

Toodles.

Noodles ?
Yes , it is better to have one and not need it , than to need one and not have it...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
New development..Two men have come forward claiming it was they who had the encounter with Ford, NOT Kavanaugh. The committee has interviewed them and taken their statements.

This whole thing is crazy and is collapsing like a deck of cards. I'd be extremely surprised if Ford shows up to testify!

Man this # is getting crazier.

I'll wait for the Democrats to start screaming they are paid actors hired by the GOP.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Time to move on to the next candidate. Of course the next one probably doesnt believe that a sitting president should not be investigated and that is why this dude is so important. Ask yourself why this is so important. I know why but I have not been blinded by the phenomenon that is donald trump. He absolutely NEEDS Kavanaugh . Like he NEEDS Mueller to stop looking into his past. This all has to do with his guilt. His criminality. He knows what hes done. He knows what he needs to keep hidden.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why would we move on? There is zero evidence against Kavanaugh.

Two men have come forward to members of the Senate Judiciary Committee to claim that they are the ones who actually assaulted Christine Blasey Ford during a house party in 1982 — and not Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

edit on 27-9-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I once touched my penis.

*sob*

Only once?? That is simply amazing..possibly true..but who knows the truth..only you and your penis and last I heard..the penis is accusing you of pushing it up against the wall..in a sexual way...you perv

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
here is what i think i can call an accurate prediction

if he is confirmed people will say its cause corrupt trumps admin

if he is not it will be because the dems and the deep state

bottom line is nobody trusts anyone else anymore

you agree?

THIS,,,this is exactly what will happen and you hit the nail right on the head man..keep everyone afraid or angry with each other...way easier to manipulate and guide in the direction they want.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

a reply to: ketsuko

Silly... No.

I'm just looking at this from a different place, I will say it again I think you're all getting g played, following the pied piper so to speak, this spectacle is a distraction, to what I'm not sure but I'm confident we will all find out soon enough.

Brilliant prediction. Now when some major event happens somewhere in the world, you can claim you were right. Because, ya know, nothing happens in the world every day.

This post of yours is exactly why another member authored a thread explaining why talking to a Trump supporter is like talking to a brick wall.

Yeah, because only an idiot would think specificity in a prediction was a meaningful thing to have.

You're projecting again.

Funny you should say that, the same author of that thread has another thread claiming people can't predict the future...

Maybe you should go read it then, rather than making vague assertions about "distractions" that are about as insightful as claiming there will be clouds somewhere on Earth tomorrow.

You again, sigh... don't you have a game of follow the leader to play, off ya toddle ...

I'm off. I can't keep up with high quality posts like this.

I believe you when you say you can't keep it up.

Toodles.

Noodles ?
Yes , it is better to have one and not need it , than to need one and not have it...

Sounds like confusios.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Time to move on to the next candidate. Of course the next one probably doesnt believe that a sitting president should not be investigated and that is why this dude is so important. Ask yourself why this is so important. I know why but I have not been blinded by the phenomenon that is donald trump. He absolutely NEEDS Kavanaugh . Like he NEEDS Mueller to stop looking into his past. This all has to do with his guilt. His criminality. He knows what hes done. He knows what he needs to keep hidden.

Could it possibly be that this is something that Kav has striven for his whole life? Maybe it was his dream to become a SC justice. Why should some unfounded claims derail his chances to fulfill his dreams or his ability to reach the highest position in his field of expertise?

How would you like your dream job or whatever it is in your life you really want (Hillary's secret lover possibly?) to be pulled out from underneath you based on unverifiable claims by someone?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Huh?

If the whole thing was about not investigating a sitting president, perhaps all of the protests during the hearings should have been targeted to make people think about that and get outraged over it. Right? Right?

Instead, we had Handmaid's Tale cosplay because we kept being told the *real* reason we absolutely could not have Kavanaugh on the court was because we'd all get locked in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant because he hates Rose v. Wade or something.

You guys need to keep a consistent narrative.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Time to move on to the next candidate.

Says who?
Have the "accusers" filed police reports?
I wonder why they haven't?
Why the "rush" to "move on"?

no there will be no move on
the senate will confirm the nominee
the dems will pay for their bs come november
thanks for another 2 years of majority
who knows perhaps the notorious rgb will have to step down in that time
that would be glorious

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Time to move on to the next candidate.

Patience, Silly. After all, if this were your son, wouldn't you want him to have his life completely destroyed before being abandoned? A job well done and all that.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
What is truly disgusting is that real victims of abuse will be marginalized.

That is one of only 2 pertinent points in this whole ridiculous saga.

The other is that if this stops the confirmation, a very serious precedent will have been set that accusations with no evidence can destroy a life. Guilty and punished until proven innocent, at which point one can not retract the punishment. That will put the US squarely in the political camp of fascists.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

This is getting crazy! I was just reading through Brett Kavanaugh's Released Transcripts

I never even knew that some guy in Rhode Island claimed Kavanaugh and Judge sexually assaulted a woman on a boat! He and a friend returned to the boat and beat them up!

I cannot help but believe the Democrats really have overplayed their hand here. Well to be fair, I am thinking they are surprised too at this point. Their supporters have overplayed their plan, not realizing they are muddying the Dems Dirty waters too much!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
ATTENTION

The topic of this thread is Fourth accuser emerges alleging Kavanaugh misconduct. It is not your fellow members.

Please refrain from off topic comments and childish insults. Members unable to post to the topic face posting bans.

Please do not reply to this message.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

The accuser with the boat claim has recanted and apologized.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalterTilley

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Could it possibly be that this is something that Kav has striven for his whole life? Maybe it was his dream to become a SC justice. Why should some unfounded claims derail his chances to fulfill his dreams or his ability to reach the highest position in his field of expertise?

How would you like your dream job or whatever it is in your life you really want (Hillary's secret lover possibly?) to be pulled out from underneath you based on unverifiable claims by someone?

I am trying not to up chuck here but to be fair, I believe Silly does believe her dream was squashed in 2016 by political hearsay. She is an unabashed Hillary supporter and really wanted her to be the First Woman President.

Now, she and others like her believe with a vengeance 'that by any means as necessary' is their right.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Oh, Silly...You just keep getting sillier by the day.

With all the accusations falling apart there's absolutely no reason why he shouldn't be confirmed.
edit on 27-9-2018 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

The accuser with the boat claim has recanted and apologized.

Thank you! So much has been coming out since after I retired to bed last night. My head is spinning! This woman from Colorado was brought up in the transcripts I posted above too. This really has turned into a circus and I am having trouble deciding which ring to focus on! Though, it is apparent that the main center ring attraction is happening today at the hearing.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Supposedly the boat story guy recanted.

Then there was the 4th accuser.

This was literally just an anonymous letter delivered by mail with no names or anything. literally something any high scholler could do, with no details at all to look into.

Then there was another letter just as anoymous that said kavanaugh raped a girl in a car, also no details no return address etc.

Complete garbage, but it didnt sytop NBC from running the 4th accuser.

edit on 27-9-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join