It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth accuser emerges alleging Kavanaugh misconduct

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Not exactly. They said "similar claim". It could be the 2 who were in the room.

They have a written statement from the one guy with details.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

That's what I was thinking.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

If they go public, can't wait to hear the left's logic of why they shouldn't be believed.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Silly... No.

I'm just looking at this from a different place, I will say it again I think you're all getting g played, following the pied piper so to speak, this spectacle is a distraction, to what I'm not sure but I'm confident we will all find out soon enough.

Brilliant prediction. Now when some major event happens somewhere in the world, you can claim you were right. Because, ya know, nothing happens in the world every day.

This post of yours is exactly why another member authored a thread explaining why talking to a Trump supporter is like talking to a brick wall.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

a reply to: Quadrivium

No # Sherlock, that's why laws should be in place to protect both the victims and the accused until a trial is complete.

THERE IS NO TRIAL!!!!
THIS IS NOT A COURT OF LAW!!!!
IT IS A HEARING!!!!!
THIS IS A PUBLICITY STUNT THAT IS RUINING THE LIFE OF A GOOD AND HONEST MAN FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES, SHERLOCK.

Triggered much!

Only by stupidity and willful ignorance.

I often have to explain to my 8 year not to overreact when someone disagrees with you or teases you, I could give you the same pep talk if you like.

No thank you.
I would Probably Get "triggered" again.

You know, the whole hang up I have for those that show stupidity and willful ignorance thing.

Yes I know, it's called having a temper tantrum, you know the things young children sometimes do when they don't get their own way...

Sounds like what we've been dealing with since Clinton lost the election.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Silly... No.

I'm just looking at this from a different place, I will say it again I think you're all getting g played, following the pied piper so to speak, this spectacle is a distraction, to what I'm not sure but I'm confident we will all find out soon enough.

Brilliant prediction. Now when some major event happens somewhere in the world, you can claim you were right. Because, ya know, nothing happens in the world every day.

This post of yours is exactly why another member authored a thread explaining why talking to a Trump supporter is like talking to a brick wall.

Yeah, because only an idiot would think specificity in a prediction was a meaningful thing to have.

You're projecting again.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

There has been only one "brick wall" on this thread and it ain't you.
You hit the nail on the head with you projection comment.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Twitter NEVER fails to entertain. Take a look at the two photos in this thread.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Silly... No.

Yeah, because only an idiot would think specificity in a prediction was a meaningful thing to have.

You're projecting again.

Funny you should say that, the same author of that thread has another thread claiming people can't predict the future...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Silly... No.

You're projecting again.

Funny you should say that, the same author of that thread has another thread claiming people can't predict the future...

Maybe you should go read it then, rather than making vague assertions about "distractions" that are about as insightful as claiming there will be clouds somewhere on Earth tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Turns out nbc ran thisbstory about the fourt accuser with no verification whatsoever

www.dailywire.com...

The letter is totally anonymous with nothing at all to back it up

Grassley said they asked Kavanaugh about the claims just to be sure, but there is literally nothing to it at all

Even a reporter from the Washington post mocked the idea this was taken seriously

But that didn’t stop nbc and others for acting like this letter somehow impugned Kavanaugh

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Turns out nbc ran thisbstory about the fourt accuser with no verification whatsoever

www.dailywire.com...

The letter is totally anonymous with nothing at all to back it up

Grassley said they asked Kavanaugh about the claims just to be sure, but there is literally nothing to it at all

Even a reporter from the Washington post mocked the idea this was taken seriously

But that didn’t stop nbc and others for acting like this letter somehow impugned Kavanaugh

And they piss and moan about being called "fake news".

(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Now it turns out there was another anonymous accusation, with no names date or times given saying Kavanaugh raped a woman in a car

mobile.twitter.com...

So we have the anonymous 4 th accuser that there is nothing that this thread is about

Another totally anonymous claim of rape in a car

The guy who claimed Kavanaugh assualted a woman in a boat, whoa has apparently recanted

Aboaute insanity

It is becoming quite obvious that this is what it appeared to be from the start

Weaponizing sexual assault allegations to keep uit m off the court

edit on 26-9-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Now it turns out there was another anonymous accusation, with no names date or times given saying Kavanaugh raped a woman in a car

mobile.twitter.com...

So we have the anonymous 4 th accuser that there is nothing that this thread is about

The guy who claimed Kavanaugh assualted a woman in a boat, whoa has apparently recanted

Aboaute insanity

Yep. They overplayed their hand. When it became obvious Ford wasn't gonna be enough they went nuclear. Everyone knows it's a sham now. This is gonna seriously hurt them in the midterms.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Heck even some democrats are apparently thinking this 4 th accuser is a joke

From the op

“Senate democrats are focusing on the allegations — serious and credible allegations — that include people who have come forward," a senior Democratic aide told NBC News. "Without the FBI's willingness to get involved, we can't investigate this claim further."

“Republicans may have leaked these in an attempt to make the others look frivolous by association,“ the aide said

They think this is such a joke the republicans released it to discredit allegations

But wait!

I thought we always had to believe accusers, and no one would lie about something this serious?

This is a hit job, plain and simple

And places like nbc are more than willing to have no integrity and run this crap like it’s legitimate

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

Aboaute insanity

Yep. They overplayed their hand. When it became obvious Ford wasn't gonna be enough they went nuclear. Everyone knows it's a sham now. This is gonna seriously hurt them in the midterms.

I’m still willing to hear out Ford tomorrow

But man does it look bad for all of the people saying they were certain Kavanuagh was guilty

(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

Aboaute insanity

I’m still willing to hear out Ford tomorrow

But man does it look bad for all of the people saying they were certain Kavanuagh was guilty

The MSM are publishing their pre-written talking points for this morning's hearing. All designed to support Christine Ford over Brett Kavanaugh. They queued them up and went to bed, lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join