It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth accuser emerges alleging Kavanaugh misconduct

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

We have yet to see if that person went on the official record with that story or even shows up to testify which really would be a kink in things.

How would it look if the only witness testifies that he's Spartacus and not the accused?

Again, it's not proof, but none of her witnesses will back her up.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Fox News @ Night with Shannon Bream
I am watching live.

Shannon does great work.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Silly... No.

I'm just looking at this from a different place, I will say it again I think you're all getting g played, following the pied piper so to speak, this spectacle is a distraction, to what I'm not sure but I'm confident we will all find out soon enough.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

That would be interesting if he showed up to testify tomorrow, right after Ford is done.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

We have yet to see if that person went on the official record with that story or even shows up to testify which really would be a kink in things.

How would it look if the only witness testifies that he's Spartacus and not the accused?

I thought I heard just now that he did give a statement to the committee under oath.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Silly... No.

I'm just looking at this from a different place, I will say it again I think you're all getting g played, following the pied piper so to speak, this spectacle is a distraction, to what I'm not sure but I'm confident we will all find out soon enough.

Brilliant prediction. Now when some major event happens somewhere in the world, you can claim you were right. Because, ya know, nothing happens in the world every day.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I thought I heard just now that he did give a statement to the committee under oath.

Here is an article that contains a link to the statement: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Sorry, too many pronouns. I meant the man that's claiming he is actually the one that assaulted Ford. I thought I heard Shannon Bream say he gave a statement to that effect to the committee under oath already.

Yeah, Bream just said he submitted a written statement to the committee. To my knowledge, everyone they were accepting written statements from was being sworn under penalty of felony perjury.
edit on 26 9 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Since there is no rape case filed, this is purely for public spectacle.

As has been discussed over and over ad nauseum.

Any one of these women could file complaints with Maryland law enforcement which has already made a statement that it would investigate, but none of them has.

If they are so seeking justice, why do you think they are doing everything except seeking remedies through the actual justice system? This is not a legal thing, it's a purely political one, and the whole sorry sh1tshow is part of it. Justice doesn't actually figure in, and much like Anita Hill, when/if Kavanaugh is confirmed, these women will disappear again, never to be heard from much like the women who could not bear to see Trump elected and the women who could not bear to see Roy Moore elected ... so they accused him of things but never sought actual legal remedies, only flung political mud.

Oh, yes, and the ones who could not bear to see Herman Cain elected ...

This is an old game.
edit on 26-9-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Sorry, too many pronouns. I meant the man that's claiming he is actually the one that assaulted Ford. I thought I heard Shannon Bream say he gave a statement to that effect to the committee under oath already.

Yeah, Bream just said he submitted a written statement to the committee. To my knowledge, everyone they were accepting written statements from was being sworn under penalty of felony perjury.

I heard that too.
It's not just some anonymous guy. He went on the record.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Wow ...

Ed Henry on FOX just now reporting that his (Sen. Grassley's) staffers had an interview with a man who believes that *he* and *not* Kavanaugh is the man who had the encounter with Ford that she has been recounting.

Uh-Oh!

That's in Grassley's committee notes ...

He should show up tomorrow and apologize to Mrs. Ford in front of the world. Ask her for forgiveness.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

a reply to: Quadrivium

No # Sherlock, that's why laws should be in place to protect both the victims and the accused until a trial is complete.

THERE IS NO TRIAL!!!!
THIS IS NOT A COURT OF LAW!!!!
IT IS A HEARING!!!!!
THIS IS A PUBLICITY STUNT THAT IS RUINING THE LIFE OF A GOOD AND HONEST MAN FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES, SHERLOCK.

Triggered much!

Only by stupidity and willful ignorance.

I often have to explain to my 8 year not to overreact when someone disagrees with you or teases you, I could give you the same pep talk if you like.

No thank you.
I would Probably Get "triggered" again.

You know, the whole hang up I have for those that show stupidity and willful ignorance thing.

edit on 26-9-2018 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Ahead of pivotal Senate hearing, witnesses surface to say Christine Ford may have mistaken them for Kavanaugh

The proceedings threatened to be upended by late-breaking developments: Wednesday evening, Judiciary Committee Republicans revealed that on Monday, they conducted their "first interview with a man who believes he, not Judge Kavanaugh, had the encounter with Dr. Ford in 1982 that is the basis of his complaint." They conducted a second interview the next day.

On Wednesday, Republicans said, they received a "more in-depth written statement from the man interviewed twice previously who believes he, not Judge Kavanuagh, had the encounter in question with Dr. Ford." GOP investigators also spoke on the phone with another man making a similar claim.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Not a good sign two men are claiming they might have committed the assault.

Please tell me how we are not trapped in a Lewis Carroll novel?

The theory our existence is a simulation is starting to win me over.
edit on 26-9-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Ford said there was more than one.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Ford said there was more than one.

And when I said teh man claimed he was Spartacus ... I was mostly not being serious, but now we've got more than one man claiming he's the one in the encounter?

They are Spartacus!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

No # Sherlock, that's why laws should be in place to protect both the victims and the accused until a trial is complete.

THERE IS NO TRIAL!!!!
IT IS A HEARING!!!!!
THIS IS A PUBLICITY STUNT THAT IS RUINING THE LIFE OF A GOOD AND HONEST MAN FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES, SHERLOCK.

Triggered much!

I often have to explain to my 8 year not to overreact when someone disagrees with you or teases you, I could give you the same pep talk if you like.

No thank you.

You know, the whole hang up I have for those that show stupidity and willful ignorance thing.

Yes I know, it's called having a temper tantrum, you know the things young children sometimes do when they don't get their own way...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Ah, meaning they both replace Kavanaugh and Mark Judge in the story?
edit on 26-9-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I heard that too.
It's not just some anonymous guy. He went on the record.

Wonder if NBC will give his claim as much credence as they did the anonymous 4th claim.

Somehow I doubt it.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

THERE IS NO TRIAL!!!!
IT IS A HEARING!!!!!

Triggered much!

No thank you.

Yes I know, it's called having a temper tantrum, you know the things young children sometimes do when they don't get their own way...

k

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join