It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth accuser emerges alleging Kavanaugh misconduct

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Quadrivium

a reply to: Quadrivium

No # Sherlock, that's why laws should be in place to protect both the victims and the accused until a trial is complete.

THERE IS NO TRIAL!!!!
THIS IS NOT A COURT OF LAW!!!!
IT IS A HEARING!!!!!
THIS IS A PUBLICITY STUNT THAT IS RUINING THE LIFE OF A GOOD AND HONEST MAN FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES, SHERLOCK.

Triggered much!

Only by stupidity and willful ignorance.
edit on 26-9-2018 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
a reply to: BlueAjah

I've been suspecting all week that the GOP knew more than they were letting on. Lets face it, the GOP leadership tends to be a bunch of pansies that back down at the slightest hint of trouble. That they came out so forcefully this week in defense of Kavanaugh was a 'tell', IMO, that they were sitting on something that would clear him.

And they really, really wanted Ford to testify.
They were almost drooling for it.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
FoxNews is just confirming this interview with another person who had the encounter with Ford.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Wow ...

Ed Henry on FOX just now reporting that his (Sen. Grassley's) staffers had an interview with a man who believes that *he* and *not* Kavanaugh is the man who had the encounter with Ford that she has been recounting.

Uh-Oh!

That's in Grassley's committee notes ...
edit on 26-9-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Wow ...

Ed Henry on FOX just now reporting that his staffers had an interview with a man who believes that *he* and *not* Kavanaugh is the man who had the encounter with Ford that she has been recounting.

Uh-Oh!

This guy, although he might have done something stupid as a teen, just redeemed himself.
It takes a good person with morality and courage to not let another man take the fall for his own actions.

edit on 9/26/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
FoxNews is just confirming this interview with another person who had the encounter with Ford.

"She must be believed!"

If this guy is for real, how many apologies do you think we'll hear? I put the over/under at 0.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The Dem lady on Fox right now is already saying this is not true, and Ford will have an explanation tomorrow.
I'm sure they are working hard tonight trying to come up with that explanation.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
You know they won't.

They'll be all over Rodriguez and this new anonymous accuser because ... #MeToo! #Resist!

Look at the attitude of the reporter who wrote the UVA rape story. Her response when she was found guilty was that even though her particular story might not have been all truth, she stood by it because she knows it happens - if not at that frat at that uni, then it does at other frats at other unis. So what she wrote was still true in its essence.

It will be exactly like that.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Is she even going to be there tomorrow?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Just thinking....
Maybe other people involved, like Judge, knew who did this all along. They may have already told the committee this a while ago. And Judge and others convinced this guy that he needed to come forward.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

The Dem lady on Fox right now is already saying this is not true, and Ford will have an explanation tomorrow.

Poor Ford better be drinking plenty of coffee. Think she is gonna have a LONG night.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Wow ...

Ed Henry on FOX just now reporting that his (Sen. Grassley's) staffers had an interview with a man who believes that *he* and *not* Kavanaugh is the man who had the encounter with Ford that she has been recounting.

Uh-Oh!

When I read in this thread about the guy saying he may have done it, I thought hoax

But this seems legit!

That is unreal!

Now this doesn’t mean this man is telling the truth, but it certainly complicated things, and further proves the just always believed the accuser mindset is dangerous

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

You know they won't.

They'll be all over Rodriguez and this new anonymous accuser because ... #MeToo! #Resist!

Look at the attitude of the reporter who wrote the UVA rape story. Her response when she was found guilty was that even though her particular story might not have been all truth, she stood by it because she knows it happens - if not at that frat at that uni, then it does at other frats at other unis. So what she wrote was still true in its essence.

It will be exactly like that.

Which was not at all shocking from that crowd. Personal responsibility is a myth to them. "Oh, I ran with a bogus story? Well, it could have happened, so it's okay. I did nothing wrong."

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

He/she is trying to get under your skin

Don't let it happen.

I don't think so.
These people are just like that.
They claim "we" are unreasonable but they refuse to understand anything that contradicts their beliefs.
I honestly think they stopped developing mentally around the ages of 13 to 17.
They are adults yet they never fully matured mentally.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Could you believe that woman? This must be fake in her eyes, because this is all about keeping Kavanaugh off the SCOTUS. Ford being wrong is simply not an option to them.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The latest other Dem lady on Fox a few minutes ago looked like she was going to cry. But she still was saying Ford will do well tomorrow.

Is anyone watching CNN? Any crying on there?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

The latest other Dem lady on Fox a few minutes ago looked like she was going to cry. But she still was saying Ford will do well tomorrow.

Is anyone watching CNN? Any crying on there?
Got a link to her talking?

What show was it on?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Fox News @ Night with Shannon Bream
I am watching live.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

No # Sherlock, that's why laws should be in place to protect both the victims and the accused until a trial is complete.

THERE IS NO TRIAL!!!!
THIS IS NOT A COURT OF LAW!!!!
IT IS A HEARING!!!!!
THIS IS A PUBLICITY STUNT THAT IS RUINING THE LIFE OF A GOOD AND HONEST MAN FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES, SHERLOCK.

Triggered much!

Only by stupidity and willful ignorance.

I often have to explain to my 8 year not to overreact when someone disagrees with you or teases you, I could give you the same pep talk if you like.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Accuser #17 just phoned Feinsteins office with a tale about her and Kavanaugh at a party.
Also something about a stray dog and trading collars.
Details in tomorrow's New York Times.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join