It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Speech: Trump at the UN general assembly

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

12.01 - 12.07

We could hopefully assume he thinks the Iranians will fight back against the oil sanctions ? And so he needs to say something like that to call their bluff?
I think the media would be too scared to put what he said there bluntly . Did anyones' news outlet pick up on this ?

To quote Trump ," Additional sanctions will resume November 5th , and war will follow "

Even though the following posts outright declare he said 'more' , he does in fact say 'war' . Try watching the source of the word - his mouth .

edit on 26-9-2018 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Sep 26 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: title was ...Trump Announces November 5th Date For War With Iran ....edited to use title of video

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

He said MORE will follow.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
wow.... what time is kickoff ? .... i have tried to star you but the lag on ATS is terrible always for me... i am on fast cable in the UK, every other site is fine except ATS ....

November the 5th ... bonfire night in the UK...Guy Fawkes tried to blow the government up ..... Things never change..

edit on 26-9-2018 by Quadlink because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

More. not War.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

No he didn't. He said MORE will follow. Fake News.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip
I think the media would be too scared to put what he said there bluntly

Clearly you're bolder than the media because the man didn't even say the word you're claiming he said.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

No he didn't. He said MORE will follow. Fake News.

Not exactly... an unsourced opinion on a forum in the internet's left armpit isn't exactly news.

link   

To quote Trump ," Additional sanctions will resume November 5th , and war will follow "

Mis-Quote !!!

"More" isn't "War" !!

πŸ’₯πŸ˜ƒπŸ’₯

link   

Gotta Call Total B.S. on that Interpretation of the Presidents Words there . He is Simply Warning Iran , More Sanctions to Come IF you do Not Change your Ways . Being a Victim of Economic Warfare is Iran's Greatest Weakness .

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I watched that 10 second section a half dozen times and even though everyone believes he was saying more, if we watch his lips closely in order to make the sound of an M you need to close your lips. He did not appear to close his lips. Therefore what came out of his mouth from all the times I watched it was not the word more but the word war

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
However no one in the audience seemed to hear the word war, because everyone was expecting him to say more. I thought he said more the first time I heard it and that’s what I heard. However I believe he meant to say more and not war but what came out really sounded like he said wara reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
In other news, while we are disposing of the innocent before proven guilty standard, words that rhyme now mean the same thing.

Keep up.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hope the Iranian translators didn't make the same mistake.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

12.01 - 12.07

We could hopefully assume he thinks the Iranians will fight back against the oil sanctions ? And so he needs to say something like that to call their bluff?
I think the media would be too scared to put what he said there bluntly . Did anyones' news outlet pick up on this ?

If it makes you feel any better, the BBC made the same mistake on twitter. But they corrected themselves. Then they deleted the tweet in shame.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Remember remember the 5th of November!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
More not war ?

Lemme check again .

No , he definitely said 'war will follow" with his lips

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Try publishing the transcript.

😎

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

More not war ?

Lemme check again .

No , he definitely said 'war will follow" with his lips

Try a transcript.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

I'll take the transcript and raise you the video
edit on 26-9-2018 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

You know what? I'm not playing this imbecilic game today. I hope you're right and he did say war... it's time to remind Iran of the fact that you don't screw with the USA and, if you do, you end up getting grease spotted by the US, NATO, and the great nation of Israel which only requires the US to turn to them and say "Yeah, you can do to Iran what we've kept you from doing for many years. Have fun." Problem resolved for generations.

But, alas, he said "more" as in "more sanctions will follow if Iran continues to fail to know their role and continues to write checks they're utterly incapable of cashing."

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join