It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I am extremely skepitical of Avenattis clients accusation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why would Swetnick lie about her ethnicity?
Why would she change her Bio TODAY?

Julie Swetnick said in her "MyLife" bio, that she was African American.
So, went to wayback machine srubbed archives and found that her bio was changed TODAY.

Sauce: Web Archive

twitter.com...

I think that was a hoax.

Perhaps...Perhaps not.
I'm not so sure.

I don't think we have any rules anymore. Uncorroborated accusations seem to be as valid as hoaxes where this particular situation is concerned.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Julie Swetnick: Sued for Defamation and charged with domestic violence.
twitter.com...

edit on 26-9-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Reposting because this is ACTUAL EVIDENCE of something.

Though I can predict the future....in the future, lefty dems will ignore this history of Julie the lying domestic abuser, in favor of accusing Kavanaugh WITH ZERO EVIDENCE.

Hypocrisy at its finest — finally, something the left is good at!!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

And so it has come to pass that the prediction is holding it's own. Now this time the accuser has her daughter involved as a witness maybe, but still no charges were pressed. From an MSM source ;

According to an anonymous complaint sent to Republican Sen. Cory Gardner of Colorado, Kavanaugh physically assaulted a woman he socialized with in the Washington, D.C. area in 1998 while he was inebriated.
The sender of the complaint described an evening involving her own daughter, Kavanaugh and several friends in 1998.
"When they left the bar (under the influence of alcohol) they were all shocked when Brett Kavanaugh, shoved her friend up against the wall very aggressively and sexually."
"There were at least four witnesses including my daughter." The writer of the letter provided no names but said the alleged victim was still traumatized and had decide to remain anonymous herself.

So once again it would seem that the number 4, alcohol, and being shoved are the key terms. While I may have made my last posting in this thread out of slight jest. I am now beginning to wonder if NLP is the real culprit here. I'm waiting to find out if this woman also wasn't clear on the details until sitting with her attorney for 6 days. What I find strange here is that this person also pulled a child into the story, but fails to state is any charges were filed against Kavanaugh. Seems a bit off, I also wonder if she is going to come out and state that she was sure the Kavanaugh was there, but was sure if he had done anything. This is all very strange indeed, it makes one wonder what's actually going on. Is there a judge that for decades has been going unreported as a sexual predator by all these victims, or is this some kind of NLP being used to disrupt a legitimate process of the American Government by a foreign interest? We shall see, we shall see...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Re: Julie Swetnick:
Family friend of Swetnick family speaks of her "issues": mental illness & substance abuse.

"Family Friend" of Julie Swetnick Details Her "Issues"

wrko.iheart.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Of course, she’s a liar, but he’s telling the truth.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
WELL, WELL....

10 years ago, Debra Katz's law firm (Ford's lawyer) represented Swetnick in a sexual harrassment lawsuit against her employer, New York Life Insurance Co.

twitter.com...

edit on 26-9-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I like how each accuser ups the allegations.

Starts with a grope then exposing now so far it's organizing gang rape parties.

What's next, human sacrifice?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

WELL, WELL....

10 years ago, Debra Katz's law firm represented Swetnick in a sexual harrassment lawsuit against her employer, New York Life Insurance Co.

twitter.com...

AND there's the Soros connection.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Voters think and think hard.

Democrats are screaming Kavanaugh has to prove innocence.

They're showing their real agendas that want to pulverize the Constitution.

Be very careful when "listening" to Democrat candidates running for office.

Be very very careful.

And think even harder about what you support.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Why have none of the accusers filed a police report?

Because then their statements would be legally documented, so it would make it about 1000 times more difficult to change your story on the fly, and that would really hamper their efforts to frame Kavanaugh.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Voters think and think hard.

Democrats are screaming Kavanaugh has to prove innocence.

They're showing their real agendas that want to pulverize the Constitution.

Be very careful when "listening" to Democrat candidates running for office.

Be very very careful.

And think even harder about what you support.

HELL NO we don't want these absolute maniacs in charge of ANYTHING!

As soon as they don't like someone, the accusations come out of the woodwork and expect to be taken seriously with zero evidence! We can't run a nation like this! I wouldn't even want them in charge of a church bake sale!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

WELL, WELL....

10 years ago, Debra Katz's law firm represented Swetnick in a sexual harrassment lawsuit against her employer, New York Life Insurance Co.

twitter.com...

AND there's the Soros connection.

Indeed it is.
The Hillary connection, too.

Avenatti is just a cut-out to draw attention away from the Soros/Clinton/Katz connection.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Apparently, Swetnick's employment with New York Life and her Sexual Harassment suite using Katz...has been scrubbed from articles about her.

THAT takes SOROS money.
twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hannity just revealed that Swetnick's ex-boyfriend filed a restraining order against her because she was threatening his wife and children.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Doesn't really matter who is telling the truth. Kavanaugh will be confirmed regardless if he raped anyone or not. Donald Trump himself may have raped hundreds of children and he is still good to be POTUS. Just like the Clintons may have done horrible things but were allowed to finish their terms regardless.

Do you know why? Because anybody can Say whatever they want. It doesn't mean a thing until they can Prove it.

There is this "international court" which holds no real authority. But they regularly convict big names I think even Pope Francis was charged and convicted in this court. Nobody takes this court seriously because they do not legally have the authority to charge or convict or anything to anybody...

But, they must have some kind of legal criteria that must be met before they "convict" someone.

I'll bet you some of their cases involving human trafficking and rape have a lot more evidence in their "cases" than the accusers in the Kavanaugh case have. Maybe when someone says Tom Hanks and or Pope Francis committed some heinous crime, we should listen to the accusers and take them seriously and believe them. Maybe someone should recommend to this court that they clog up our legal system and our government with all their evidence and we the people should demand that the FBI investigate this.

I can almost guarantee you there is More evidence for Pope being a straight up criminal than there is for this Kavanaugh nonsense.

And victims NEED TO BE BELIEVED.

At the very least they Need to be Listened to. No matter how frivolous or how obvious of a political maneuver it is, no matter how many tax dollars get wasted... if a victim speaks out we need to take them seriously.

Do you have ANY IDEA how many victims have spoken out only to be ridiculed, laughed at, threatened, banned from forums?

Oh but that's different because we hate kavanaugh so we believe anything about him, but we have nothing against the Pope or the Clinton's so their accusers can all go F off!

So just admit it: Accusers do not need to be believed, unless believing them will help your party to secure a political objective. This is something you believe in your heart. It is a sacred law you live by.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This came across my Twitter feed and as with all accusations we must believe the accuser... 😜

“Anonymous letter tells me Brett Kavanaugh murdered Tupac after raping a bunch of women in Vegas. The letter says there were 6 witnesses”...

I’m betting he did Biggie too...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Sued for defamation. Oh hell, SUED FOR DEFAMATION?!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Now you pretend to get it, Star for you.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

i suggest - you start a new thread - to address this critical point

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join