It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Odd Discoveries within Bosnian Pyramids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
While working at home I like to listen to documentaries on you tube while reading though RFPs. I was listing to a lecture on the Bosnian pyramids and if you have about an hour, its interesting. The lecturer goes over too many subjects to list out, but a few did stick with me.

One finding is a petrified leaf they uncovered within the structure and had it carbon dated. It resulted in a 29000-year-old date +- 400 years. Also seal up wall and passage ways found and some other weird more metaphysical stull like orbs of light (I say dust), strange appendices on water droplets from the ceiling, and glyphs/runes.

Somehow, they deciphered one of the runes and came up with the following:

“the gateway is closed, we are at a standstill. We will have to act as warriors to defend until we can move again through the Star-gate.”

Anyway its interesting if you believe it or not.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The guy has a stone he channels Pyramid info with to answer questions.

The slopes have been inhabited for at least bronze age, thats provable, with a large uptick during the dark ages.

I believe its hard to tell where one civ came and went and where the next began.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

This is def an interesting find, but his interpretations and methods are laughable at best. Could you not find a video made by someone who isn’t stupid?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Does the OP think it's unusual to find ancient leaves when you're digging up a mountain in a way that makes it look like a pyramid?

Harte

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Ah, and then we have the eternal critic that is so desperate for proof of the metaphysical, they routinely offer rewards to be shown what is in front of their own eyes. Another critic that is deep in the educational world and if this pyramid goes back to anything before 2000 bc, their entire education has been a lie, especially the history buffs.

OP- great find and interesting possibilities. Keep on searching and never let the closed minded deter your quest.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
that was very interesting.

I watched a video with Michael Tellinger recently where he found ancient stone tools in Africa that had very strange electromagnetic properties to them.

I am convinced there was a world wide ancient civilization that was destroyed by asteroids and we are just uncovering them and finding that they were a lot more advanced than us.

Ancient pyramids all across the globe.

ancient stone tools all across the world that have weird energetic/electrical/sound properties to them.

Massive megalithic structures all across the globe with less and less advanced stone work built on top them each era.

Stories of sky people/angels/gods/aliens in every ancient cultures story.

ancient knowledge of astrology and deep space that we recently discovered.

The mainstream media and education system tell us to look the other way.

I think we are on to something here people. Keep digging. Literally

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I stopped watching when he said he is being controlled by a rock. Its safe to say anything after that is not worth listening to.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
While working at home I like to listen to documentaries on you tube while reading though RFPs. I was listing to a lecture on the Bosnian pyramids and if you have about an hour, its interesting. The lecturer goes over too many subjects to list out, but a few did stick with me.

One finding is a petrified leaf they uncovered within the structure and had it carbon dated. It resulted in a 29000-year-old date +- 400 years. Also seal up wall and passage ways found and some other weird more metaphysical stull like orbs of light (I say dust), strange appendices on water droplets from the ceiling, and glyphs/runes.

Somehow, they deciphered one of the runes and came up with the following:

“the gateway is closed, we are at a standstill. We will have to act as warriors to defend until we can move again through the Star-gate.”

Anyway its interesting if you believe it or not.

When I translated the glyphs they said "Drink more Ovaltine!" A little Baby Boomer Humor, if you will. Now say that three times real fast.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

its not " interesting " - it is pathetic drivel

his comments at about 11minuites - are utterly hilarious

the idiot has zero grasp of even the basics of geology

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

its not " interesting " - it is pathetic drivel

his comments at about 11minuites - are utterly hilarious

the idiot has zero grasp of even the basics of geology

Au contraire mon amie, it is such wonderfully bizarre drivel that it is actually highly entertaining. Sometimes, we all need a bit of crazy batsh!t in our lives......

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
the Bosnian pyramids

Bosnian hills.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Can you link that video for me?
Thanks

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Can you link that video for me?
Thanks

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah I was looking past the goofy stuff with the rocks having names and things like that.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

15 million stars. Can you cash those in for a ATS plaque or something. lol

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

No, But I do think they have found some evidence if human interaction within the mountain/pyramid. Do I believe everything they say no but its better than posting crap in "Political Mud-Pit", "Breaking Political News", "Social Issues and Civil Unrest".

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

To me, a pyramid is a standalone pyramid structure made of fabricated/ processed natural stone. This bosnian pyramid doesn't qualify although the shape is pyramidical.. Everything "interesting" coming from this pyramid is wishfull thinking and conclusions drawn which fit the expectations of a real mysterious pyramid as the ones on the Giza plateau.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Sorry...double post. The reply did not load right away as I am used to when I clicked it...and clicked it again with result a double post.

edit on 27/9/2018 by zatara because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join