It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

4) Dr Gary Nolan never stole his DNA. Dr Kit Green persuaded him to provide it later (being adopted was a factor that persuaded JB), including his son's DNA, the son's revealing a “uniqueness” not found on any database.

John has said in another interview;

Kit Green; "would you give us your dna now?

JB "you already have it!"

Kit Green; "well errm you know, we need your permission to use it"

JB; ok kit, tha'ts fine, this is where I always said to them if I got took care of, this is where people thought I got bought off, but they took care of me etc..."

JB; "if this is that important, then fine you can have my DNA officially, but this time they wanted a typical spit dna test, unlike before"

Now my logic goes like this, if someone takes something from you, without asking your permission, then that is stealing / taking against your will!

The video starts on this section;
tinyurl.com...

edit on p01854192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p02847192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p04858192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p05847192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Nice little tale isn't it?
😂

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

If he agreed after, fine, it's his dna to do with what he wants.But I think it calls more into question the ethics of the Kit and others involved...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

It depends on how true this tale is.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

They had a statue of the King in the McDonald's at the base until it closed down in the early 90s.

And you do of course realize who's name Elvis used as his alias don' t you? Yep John Burroughs.

Now debunk that one CB....

Wha... da... f...

Undebunkable.

originally posted by: pigsy2400

If he agreed after, fine, it's his dna to do with what he wants.But I think it calls more into question the ethics of the Kit and others involved...

Unquestionable.

Thanks for the link, btw.

edit on 24-1-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I would say that this

Now my logic goes like this, if someone takes something from you, without asking your permission, then that is stealing / taking against your will!

Is because of this

...JB is currently under a recent non-disclosure agreement; no details given.

Double down trade up. Whatever you want to call it.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Thanks for that!

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

One of the major revelations must be JB helping another individual to successfully get compensation for the incident.

I assume he means Bustinza since he was apparently touched by the light that enveloped JB - "causing health issues".

Hmmm, I wonder if all this was set in motion after Bustinza came out from the cold to do that 2015 radio interview with JB, including an anxious Larry Warren trying his best to 'lead him' in terms of Larry's own presence in the field.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

TextOne of the major revelations must be JB helping another individual to successfully get compensation for the incident. 

He did mention that quite a while back CB.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I was quite amazed that Dr. Clarke, the conveyor of the story about Rendlesham being caused by a rogue SAS prank, has admitted on his blog that..

I was not aware that Burroughs was a witness on two separate occasions.

See : Comments Sections of Dr. Clarke's Blog

For someone who has allegedly studied the documents and the case in detail this is a rather glaring gap in his knowledge!

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Yes, I now seem to remember that he did mention this before, Baa, but was he ever so specific about "health issues" relating to Bustinza?

And did he mention it before Bustinza's 2015 interview, or after?

originally posted by: mirageman

I was quite amazed that Dr. Clarke, the conveyor of the story about Rendlesham being caused by a rogue SAS prank, has admitted on his blog that..

I was not aware that Burroughs was a witness on two separate occasions.

For someone who has allegedly studied the documents and the case in detail this is a rather glaring gap in his knowledge!

I'm gobsmacked!

I suppose it can be understood if one regards Clarke, like Ian Ridpath, as someone who rigidly (and in Ridpath's case obsessively) only stuck to available official RFI documentation in his research.

Which is an honourable goal, but since Halt himself quite some time ago openly admitted that he allowed Burroughs and Bustinza to approach the light on the third night, I'm amazed Clarke never picked up on that.

(Side-note: As you know, Halt initially denied JB and Bustinza's presence despite AB being at his side 'the whole time'! I think it was Bruni's enhanced Halt tape that finally made Halt relent.)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   

David Clarke on John Burroughs FB Page;

"Hi John, this is an easy one to debunk. The person who posted the comment on my website is not me. He just genuinely shares the name 'David Clarke'. I can prove this by posting a snip of his comment in moderation that includes his email and IP address.

It is this kind of mischief that causes much of the misunderstanding and conflict in this subject. Of course I am aware that John was witness to two extraordinary incidents in Rendlesham forest. Perhaps someone who is on the Above Top Secret list might want to make the confused Brit a little less confused."

That's that one covered and sorted...
edit on p46455192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p57407192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
And more on John Burroughs Facebook page. Guess the boys co-author Nick Pope is seemingly in a spot of trouble?

m.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

LOL!

So, out of just the handful of people that commented on his blog, one of them just happens to have exactly the same name. What a coincidence!

Mind you we know two other guys who used the same name. Even if the spelling is slightly different?

Anyone know whether Elvis had DNA tests????

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
And more on John Burroughs Facebook page. Guess the boys co-author Nick Pope is seemingly in a spot of trouble?

m.facebook.com...

Very interesting wouldn't you say?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Is this in relation to the procedure of having to surrender a copy of any form of book that he wanted to release before publication to the MOD, so they can review it to ensure that no classified material is in there?

If so, is there something in some of these files that puts old Nick in perhaps not the best light?
edit on p04816192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

The game is afoot MM.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

This is the story that just keeps on giving. I had not heard of some of the new stuff

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

David Clarke on John Burroughs FB Page;

"Perhaps someone who is on the Above Top Secret list might want to make the confused Brit a little less confused."

LOL. I suppose it's flattering that anyone is following our waffle. And, even more weirdly, anyone who CARES.

Well, thank you Pigsy for making this confused Brit a little less confused - even though I wasn't the one who noticed this misunderstanding in the first place!

By the way, I know it's unlikely Ridpath would ever touch it, but has Clarke ever commented in detail about JB's adventures on the third night?

"Doctor" David Clarke, I mean - not David Clarke.

edit on 26-1-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

John watches like a hawk as do others. ATS has its uses for him from time to time as am sure you will be aware CB.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join