It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Yep. Very good. He's correct in as much as that is what Jim has said. But other than that we'll leave him to put the book out.

Yes. There are two new videos out too.

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

Oh, and this where Paola is in flogging mode in the video clip . (Selling)

Jim mentions "A code within a code". Was that not what John Burroughs put out some months back re his own book? He called it " A code within a code"? He (Jim) also states the purpose of Rendlesham is that binary code.

m.youtube.com...

edit on 22-1-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

one more question, do you think elementals exist, i have been reading up about them
and find it very interesting and relateable to UFOlology

thanks for the reply by the way, i know i can rub people up the wrong way

edit, the pancakes from space that RAW wrote about in Cosmic trigger
could have been an elemental trickster.

im the anything is possible type of guy for all things

the world IS magical imo
edit on 22-1-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Elementals are most likely seen in wooded ares and within nature
just like most alien contacts

edit on 22-1-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I don't even know what you mean.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

they have been mentioned throughout history
salamanders are reported to look like balls of light
or strobes of fire amongst other things,
check this out if your interested
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Did anyone listen to John Burroughs?

jimmychurchradio.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Its on the list.... What did you take away from it?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Did not listen Pigs, it seems like a subscription site.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

huh?

Its on their YT channel;

You can convert videos from YT to Mp3...if you google it....if you cant watch a video for 2hrs that is....I always rip audio from podcasts / interviews...means you can listen when you want even if no internet etc....

Its on my list of things to listen too.... it was pretty late when it was put up Baa.. this side of the pond at least...

did anyone else have a listen? any main points to come away with and share?
edit on p22721192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Hi Pigs. Great stuff. I did not check you tube.

Will give this a listen😁.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
#PluckedFromTheVault

I was going through the previous thread on RFI and found these 2013 comments from Steve LaPlume quite funny all things considered;

My Security Clearance should have been waiting for me or given to me soon after I arrived at Bentwaters. However I suspect but can not prove it was withheld by Captain Verano because on a yellow alert he passed my post which I had been tasked with checking Everyone's ID who passed. he refused, it was my first day on duty and I did not know him or who he was despite the uniform and appearance of being a Security officer I had no idea so I jacked him up (at gun point) and put him and his LT face down in the mud until they showed me their ID's. Not a good way to start off a career on a new base day one on duty.

He effectively held his boss at gunpoint lol.. not a good first impression....but was probably the reason he was out there..

I didn't drag this comment up to talk all about it, as we have gone in circles many times, just found it funny, I've had first days like that..minus the gun

edit on p021229192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p15111192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Eyes rolling.

Yep amusing. My interests were the Frank Camper connection.

edit on 23-1-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

A summary of the Church show which refreshingly sums up the ENTIRE story in an attempt to “put a fork” in it, including “never before discussed” material. Sexy, huh...?

An entertaining, quite relaxing presentation by Jimmy (the paranormal Howard Stern) Church with a little less waffle than usual. I didn't realise JB joined the base in 1979, so I assume there were never any suspicious lights until Dec 1980 – a long-standing point that is rarely mentioned. The recent tedious SAS story is laughed off by JB who goes on to praise Dr Clarke's dogged determination to get RFI files released to the public, despite quibbling that Clarke “downplayed” what Conrad had said to him way back when.

The basics of Fri, Dec 26th 1980 are rolled out again, John expressing a strange 'electric' feeling in the air from the outset, knowing the lighthouse was not visible from the gate. He personally didn't see the lights 'descend' (Steffans did) before calling it in as something “strange in the forest”, confirmed by radar. The lights were visible all the time and seemed to edge closer when the three main men set out (John believing he was unarmed, contrary to JP and Cabansag's belief).

The light was really bright until it dimmed enough for him to draw it later – basically an orange ball with a white 'dome/hue' above it, the same as the third night (which John was told NOT to write about, and there was NO discussion with JP about a triangular object until the 1990s). The 45-minute 'missing time' was glossed over, the men more concerned about how to explain the lights. JB disputes JP's claim that Ed Cabansag wasn't with them, remembering all three trying to get close to the lights and JP asking JB to draw his gun. In daytime, the tree damage indicated a previous presence there.

Of more interest to me, on 28th strange events began at 8-9pm, leading to Halt's trek and JB meeting Halt much later...

I had a conversation with him, and then in the distance something strange starting coming down out of the sky into the trees in front of us. That's when he let Adrian Bustinza and I go forward to see what that was, and how close it was to the first night.

Church asks if JB saw Larry Warren on any of the three nights - “No” (on night two, JB only spoke to a desk sergeant). Englund took over from Tamplin on night three after the 'blue light' shock, JB adding that she allegedly took shots at it. She lives in Italy now and is uninterested in talking. Englund himself was initially VERY reluctant to talk.

JB says Halt has never been honest about his and Bustinza's experience (Bruni's “cleaned up” tape later confirmed the presence of Bustinza etc.), and confirms that it occurred between 0320 and 0400 - at last! - a time confirmation which I think sheds a whole new light on events...

[I'll continue later – need FOOD...]
Exciting, eh?

edit on 23-1-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Episode 2 of the Church show summary...

John says that at 0320-0325, a “bunch of stuff went on” and then Halt's tape goes dead from 0330 - 0400. We know Halt called radar to confirm a UFO at 0325, but the radar “verification” records were destroyed. “Halt saw something happen to us” when JB and Bustinza went forward, an event he has “never wanted to publicly talk about... he's covered that up.” JB says Halt seemed calm upon meeting him, but Englund was “jazzed by it” while everyone else just looked perplexed.

Church discusses Halt's tape. JB did not see any similar “blinking eye” or any lights beam to the ground, but (and similar to Tamplin's night)...

Right before we met up with him [Halt], there was a blue light that came from their direction, and it shot right at us. There was a staging area there with light-alls; it came at us, went over the top of us, it went past the light-alls and lit them up, went through the pick-up truck back by the light-alls, and then shot back up into the sky.

When Halt allowed JB and AB (to the right of him) to approach the light (“Go for it” was Chuck's advice), AB felt he was pushed to the ground and “held” as he watched the light come over the top of JB who “phased away/disappeared” in a way akin to 'Star Trek'. Part of it touched AB, causing health issues, which is news to me. When JB “phased” back/reappeared, the object “went up and disappeared”, but it's interesting that AB saw a triangular shape to the light as it initially enveloped JB, who himself only recalls approaching the light and being “on it”, so to speak, basically not knowing what took place. Oddly, neither man can remember their journey back to base.

JB was told by superiors to “Stay quiet about it” aside from writing a statement for the first night - “Don't worry about the other stuff ” - they definitely did NOT want the third night mentioned.

Other points (I'll number them for tidiness):

1) JB wanted nothing to do with Heseltine and Warren's new documentary.

2) Asked by a listener if the event is ET or spiritual, JB mentions energy fields and home-made technology that may have been there.

3) The light-alls only worked when the blue light approached them.

4) Dr Gary Nolan never stole his DNA. Dr Kit Green persuaded him to provide it later (being adopted was a factor that persuaded JB), including his son's DNA, the son's revealing a “uniqueness” not found on any database.

5) JB's DNA may have been altered, but it's still being investigated.

6) There are classified victims of incidents (including Skinwalker Ranch) and even deaths (EEK!).

7) Rendlesham “samples” (confirmed by Halt) are being analysed by TTSA. JB defends Doty's (!!!) comments about this topic despite his despicable history.

8) JB does not think he was analysed for radioactivity, although an airman from another squadron came forward to say the witnesses WERE checked.

9) JB helped another unnamed airman receive compensation for the incident.

10) JB, Cabansag and JP all ended up on Burrow Hill on the first night, able to clearly see the lighthouse at that stage.

11) On night three, JB saw a blue light over the Weapons Storage Facility, including a beam coming down - although he categorically denied seeing any beams earlier in the show - Church doesn't challenge him. Odd, unless I'm missing something.

12) Although hearsay, Halt was “admonished” for discussing 'damage' to the WSF.

13) JB's son once saw blue orbs in his room.

14) In answer to a question from Brenda Butler, JB did not see any cattle; he only heard them on the first night.

15) JB is currently under a recent non-disclosure agreement; no details given.

16) There is government research into UFOs based on Drake equation estimates - Nick Pope is breaking that news.

17) A nine-part documentary will be seen later this year, covering Rendlesham and other cases, including stuff about TTSA.

Well, that's my summary. I wouldn't exactly say the fork has been solidly stabbed into the case, but there are some interesting tidbits to add to the RFI mix.

edit on 23-1-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I thought Church was refreshingly direct on this episode. I usually download these videos as well and then fast forward past the first half hour to avoid his rambling but I actually had to rewind back to the beginning because he started to talk about the topic right away. I also listened to it at two times speed which made Church and Burroughs sound like Grant Cameron after only six cups of coffee.

The quick mention of a nine part TTSA documentary at the end was certainly surprising. I assume this will look at major UFO cases or something.

Burroughs did not mention his recent excursions where he was able to seemingly summon UFOs on command. I think he talked about this on the Grant Cameron interview.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

... JB defends Doty's (!!!) comments about this topic despite his despicable history.

That's because, on the first night he [JB] was encouraged to ride with Steffens to keep him out of the way of other things going on at the base. Maybe to do with OSI and a narcotics investigation. But maybe not?

edit on 23/1/2019 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Doty would probably claim Elvis Presley was alive and well in 1980, hiding under the base and running a chip shop.

originally posted by: coursecatalog
I thought Church was refreshingly direct on this episode.

Yeah, I was shocked, too.
He was in like Flynn.

I also listened to it at two times speed which made Church and Burroughs sound like Grant Cameron after only six cups of coffee.

LOL, I might try this next time.

As for Cameron, can you imagine him on Red Bull? You'd have to open an umbrella to shield yourself from the hurricane of spittle! (and BS)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

JB is currently under a recent non-disclosure agreement; no details given. 

And the beat goes on...and on.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Doty would probably claim Elvis Presley was alive and well in 1980, hiding under the base and running a chip shop.

Well....maybe not hiding under the base and Americans don't have chip shops....

But Priscilla said on TV in the 2005 that she'd only spoke to Elvis just "the other day"...

They had a statue of the King in the McDonald's at the base until it closed down in the early 90s.

And you do of course realize who's name Elvis used as his alias don' t you? Yep John Burroughs.

Now debunk that one CB....

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Elvis and I share birthdays
So does Bowie, Hawking, Jong Un and Peter Carroll
My Saturnarian brothers haha

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join