It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Grant Cameron sends you to sleep?

More like a deep coma.

I was curious about him at first (not just the Trump-baiting comb-over) but the more I listened, the more I realised he was just regurgitating any old unsubstantiated gossip at 100 MPH, using 1000 words when 10 would do; and once that string of spittle starts to form around his gyrating gob, it's time to switch him off.

Disclosure is great if you are a famous ufotainer. It is the one thing you can keep pressing for or claiming is coming in the knowledge that US government really doesn't know what you claim they do.

Think about the contradictory arguments down the years that have come out of their mouths...

...[brilliant summary]...

Think about all of the above. Then think what disclosure is likely to come down to...

Well, that's the history of Ufology summed up nicely.

Now, will the last person in the thread please switch the lights off?

edit on 15-1-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Switching off from Cameron and a few more is a wise idea.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
So we have Pennistons book, well one of them, coming out in what, Feb/March...along with Capal Green to boot.

Along with others doing conferences etc in the lead up. With some "more meat on the bone" but not "groundbreaking" information on RFI coming from TTSA, the previously mentioned seems like alot less like coincidence to honest, in terms of timing.

Marketing 101 I suppose, captive audience and all that...

Although I wonder ifthey will sit on it and see what TTSA has to say first...especially of there is anything that contradicts the two narratives directly...
edit on p411251192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p421212192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p431210192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p431228192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

So we have Pennistons book, well one of them, coming out in what, Feb/March...along with Capal Green to boot.

From info out there it appears the 1st book by Penniston and Osborn is around Feb, so that is before the Capal Green doc. The first book is not about the binary code results, that is coming by a second book later in the year so it seems. Then we have the next Halt book and also a movie documentary or what ever it is, I have not exactly paid attention to that one. I am not sure if John Burroughs is still on with his book?, he did announce his own book some time ago. "A code within a code". I think if that happens it could prove interesting. Then whatever else is in the making. There seems to be a few conferences Jims side already advertised.

The timing of all of this is quite interesting.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
The timing of all of this is quite interesting.

Swan songs before the bubble bursts?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Well the angle that doesn't get covered much is how much Burroughs has mentioned SAP's going on at the base. That raises a few questions for me.

Now I've not been in the military , so I can only speculate here. But it was my understanding that usually, unless you are part of a SAP, you don't know it exists, unless you have a "need to know". If I am incorrect on this part, I don't mind being corrected.

Sure there might be rumors going around, as there always is between the boys when active, but again that's an assumption too.

So either John had a need to know, was involved or just heard about it later, if someone told him later on, I would have thought that would have been sharing classified information, to which there are consequences for people involved. They don't mess about with that stuff, unless it had been declassified by that point.

He has also stated previously that some of the SRI scientists hung around after the whole cobra Mist thing, so again connecting the dots here, did they play a role in this SAP?

I don't think I'm being out of place to ask those questions. I also think that whatever "reveal" takes place may well indeed involve some of this speculation on my part, if this information is no longer classified, that may also explain why people may have talked about it and other not directly involved know about it.

If it's putting more meat on the bones but not groundbreaking, I am assuming it's something we know/suspect but haven't had confirmed, hence..not groundbreaking. Confirmation of something, not disclosure of something.

edit on p06537192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p07559192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p08538192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I don't know Pigsy, I really don't. I can't say I am open-minded to what may or may not be bubbling to the surface but I do have a degree of expectation because something needs to at this point. In my opinion. At this stage, while I am still following the discussion with interest, I'm just not feeling anything spark. I'm kind of just stood here, looking blankly, hands on hips, waiting for something to get stuck into, and I'm not seeing it coming yet. What I am seeing from those involved seems more akin to floundering, hence the blank stare.

So what are SAPs and why are they interesting in this context?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Cause, effect or consequence of whatever happened or it could be totally unrelated.

I do however find it odd that a Special Access Program operated at the base. As above...

I do get what you mean, it's become so convoluted that keeping attention is quite difficult... I step in and out of thr whole rfi thing now...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

There are five books pending . With that in mind all this will continue for a very long time.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Were SAPs actually being conducted at the bases themselves?

Bentwaters was mainly the home of squadrons of A10 tankbuster aircraft and of course some very sensitive tactical warheads. But I always assumed there were projects going on in the Suffolk area surrounding the twin bases not actually on them. As we know various research installations are located in that part of East Anglia.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

you might be surprised to know that the F117 was a joint US/UK project. not saying that has any connection but rather the US and UK worked and continue to work on such things together

the idea that some secret aircraft were in the area isn't a huge leap of faith for me.

we still fly all sorts of things in the UK area now for tests and what not.
edit on 18-1-2019 by penroc3 because: (
edit on 18-1-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Doesn't surprise me, wouldn't surprise me if a certain raider was flying around Scotland way either

That bird is definitely doing operational testing in long flight testing and where better

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Were SAPs actually being conducted at the bases themselves?

Bentwaters was mainly the home of squadrons of A10 tankbuster aircraft and of course some very sensitive tactical warheads. But I always assumed there were projects going on in the Suffolk area surrounding the twin bases not actually on them. As we know various research installations are located in that part of East Anglia.

Also remember the 67th ARRS were on station at the twin bases from the 1970s with HH-53s & HC-130s whose role was recovery

Perhaps the Rendlesham incident might have been the "recovery" of an F-117 or the alledged F-117 companian aircraft from outside the airfield boundary if such a craft had made a forced landing in the woods with the sensalist description of events being some kind of deception so as not to let the Soviet Union be aware of stealth technology ??

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
I do however find it odd that a Special Access Program operated at the base. As above...

Very graciously done. Thank you.

Do we know that this was unusual? Is it possible that most overseas USAF bases had them and we just don't know about it because it's not our business to know? This for me is the problem that we're facing. If there is a stonewall by rank or division going on, Burroughs, Penniston, Halt et al, are on the same side of it as us and it's not showing any sign of cracking. Sure we have identified possible fissures, but without leverage, that's not much use to us at all. "They" have to want to give up the information and it seems to me that not only do "they" not want to but that there may be current operational reasons why they are unwilling to do so even on a confirm or deny basis. Or there could be, as is implied by some, such as Col. Conrad, nothing to disclose because the buck was passed then dropped and "they" don't know a thing more than those on our side of the wall. In which case, if it is possible that there was something that went on of an extraordinary nature then "they" want to be sure that they know before we do what that something is.

That's my current thinking anyway for what it's worth. Although the possibility remains that something shameful and possibly illegal happened, human experiments the such like and they just can't admit to it - but that could also fall under the operational active aspect, so...I don't know.

originally posted by: pigsy2400
I do get what you mean, it's become so convoluted that keeping attention is quite difficult... I step in and out of thr whole rfi thing now...

It's not so much a question of maintaining my attention, rather how much attention I invest at any given point. I think that we've covered everything pretty well here, explored a number of scenarios and narrowed down the possibilities, what needs to happen, from my perspective, is for this stirring of the pot to now simmer and settle, see what floats to the top. I have an eye on the pot, not much else I need to be doing other than expanding my understanding of things in general in case something bears fruit, in which case, I will share it.

On a side note, this appeared on my local newspaper's website this morning.

As shown in the video, the light appears to hover above the ground, moving left to right before disappearing suddenly.

Although it looks suspiciously like the reflection of a torch or headlight in a pane of glass, Trevor is adamant what he caught on camera was from another world.

Trevor said: "Over the years, I've seen things and I've seen flying saucers, even when I was a kid. But you never get chance to catch them on film, and when you do, you're really lucky to do so.

"I believe in flying saucers and UFOs, and I believe in alien intelligence and all the rest of it. So I stuck it out there [on Facebook], and I get all these people who don't believe in such things. Which is fair enough, I've got no problem with people who don't believe in things."

www.yorkpress.co.uk...

I don't think it helps any of us to instantly dismiss such things out of hand as a torch reflecting on glass. Light behaves in very interesting ways. I think that it is sad that people lose all their interest and become dismissive just because it's not aliens or inter-dimensional beings. It is still a mysterious and unexplained light phenomenon until it is explained satisfactorily. Anyway...

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: cowcornerman

Also remember the 67th ARRS were on station at the twin bases from the 1970s with HH-53s & HC-130s whose role was recovery

Perhaps the Rendlesham incident might have been the "recovery" of an F-117 or the alledged F-117 companian aircraft from outside the airfield boundary if such a craft had made a forced landing in the woods with the sensalist description of events being some kind of deception so as not to let the Soviet Union be aware of stealth technology ??

I'd not rule out some secret tech but the problem is that events occurred over 3 nights and the forest remained open to the public throughout that time. British police and USAF Personnel inspected the landing site on Dec 26th 1980 the morning after the initial incident. If there was nothing there then but markings on the ground what was going on for two subsequent nights?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Here is an update for those who are keeping up.

m.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Yep. Very good. He's correct in as much as that is what Jim has said. But other than that we'll leave him to put the book out.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Quick question.
Do you think aliens have visited this earth?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Quick answer : Possibly

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

a reply to: ManyMasks

Quick answer : Possibly

They probably visited ONCE, nosed around, noticed human nature, and sped off as fast as their little legs or crafts could carry them.

Would WE be impressed upon visiting a planet inhabited by human nature? We'd bloody scarper, too!
Or nuke 'em.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join