It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I don't think so.

Peter Moon a $cientology disciple and mythmaker? At a MUFON conference. He's big on claims and short of proof. Especially including that Montauk story he put out with Preston Nichols. Time travel, mind control and self abuse. Deary me.

As for Anderson. An interesting 'character' for sure.

I guess you are inferring that Moon's myths, Jim's glyphs and Gary's binary code cracks are all significant in some way?

Are you?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

As for Anderson. An interesting 'character' for sure. 

Very much so.

As far as Moon , Jim and Gary. I have simply posted what is out there.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It is Saturday so am busy looking over things here there and everywhere. Mirageman and others, have you by chance seen this on John Burroughs Facebook page. I can see there is some drama between John and Gary Osborn.

Any thoughts?

(For me I am unable to read the attachment)
www.facebook.com...

John F Burroughs writes:

"He also never talked about his notebook TT or walking around it . . ."

Not true John. "You have to get your facts right and you must tell the people."
We all want to know the truth don't we?

Almost ten months before his hypnosis sessions in 1994, Jim Penniston was one of the speakers at the Freeport Pilots Association, Nov 18, 1993 about the subject of what was then referred to as the RAF Bentwaters/Woodbridge Incident. This conference - which is the first time Jim had come out in public to tell the truth of what he witnessed and experienced during the incident - took place just almost three weeks after Jim had retired from the USAF on October 31, 1993.
Jim actually took his notebook along and it was at this conference, that Jim first introduced the contents of what he had written in the notebook to the audience.
Below are some of the ‘lecture notes’ taken from what was in the notebook. Like the notebook, and other things, the lecture notes are still in Jim's possession, and they detail what he discussed that day . . . showing that he HAS talked in public about walking around and examining what he has always referred to as an "unidentified craft of unknown origin:"

Lecture Notes, Page 2:

"OBJECT 3 X 3 METERS AND THREE METERS HIGH.
BLACK GLASS LIKE APPEARANCE
SMOOTH
COLORS RED BLUE YELLOW WHITE (BRIGHT)
ETCHING ON SIDE MEASURE FOUR INCHES HIGH APPROX ¾ METER LONG
PHOTOGRAPH 72 PICTURES 35 MM – CAMERA NORMALLY USED FOR PERIMETER ENCROACHMENT PHOTOGRAPHY
LANDING SITE IMPRESSION TRIANGULAR 1 ½ INCHES DEEP
FOLLOWING DAY CONTAINMENT TEAM FROM STATES ARRIVED USING GROUND TEMP AND SOIL COMPOSITION
TEST DETERMINED THE CRAFT WEIGHT TO BE BETWEEN 7½ AND 8 TONS."

Most of these details Jim had presented in his first hand-written, dated, signed and initialled four-page witness statement while at the AFOSI building on the morning of Dec 29, 1980. However, his four-page handwritten statement was taken from him, and was replaced with one page of typed text that only filled half a page, and was neither signed or dated . . . presenting the untruth that Jim only got to within 50 meters of the object. It is insidious that sceptics like "Mirageman" are still peddling this bogus statment and deliberately misinforming the public, allowing people to believe that this was authored by Jim Penniston and that he has changed his account since then, when he had nothing to do with it.
Aside from the binary code, which he did not want released to the public, Jim Penniston's account hasn't changed.
edit on 12-1-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Let's'wait for the book instead is my reply.

I think we'll appreciate what you have to say about the matter though if you are busy digging such things up.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I don't have anything to say at this point MM. I am looking and listening to what is been said out there and also noted you are mentioned hence my posting it. I feel at the present time its as you say, wait for the book.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Just for clarification, is there any data to backup any form of increases in electro magnetic fields within the proximity of the bases?

Yes I am lazy....it's a Sunday morning

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
Just for clarification, is there any data to backup any form of increases in electro magnetic fields within the proximity of the bases?

Yes I am lazy....it's a Sunday morning

So lazy it became Sunday afternoon by the time you finished your post
. Or did you travel forward in time?

There was a survey completed recently

A Radiation Survey of Rendlesham

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Don't think my ninja 650 runs on plutonium, although my legs have been glowing in the dark more recently

Wasn't there talk of the perimeter fences being rigged up? I know it's asking an old question, but 300 pages of the old thread is a lot to sift through..

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

According to Georgina Bruni's book...

....Several personnel at Bentwaters have reported strange visitors turning up after the incident. Colonel Halt, Adrian Bustinza, Greg Battram, John Burroughs and others have mentioned there were visitors arriving in unmarked aircraft. Jim Penniston and other non-commissioned officers were briefed and told to put the word out to their people to ignore any activity on the perimeter fence at Woodbridge.

Penniston was told that a team had been brought in to do some electronics work, but he thought it strange because they were not wearing military uniforms. He later discovered they were a containment study team from the CIA’s Langley Research Laboratory. I had heard from other personnel that a study team were sent out to investigate the site. But what was a CIA research team doing on British property?...

Make of it what you will.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

John F Burroughs writes:

... sceptics like "Mirageman" are still peddling ... blah...

It always irks me to see the term "sceptic" sometimes peddled as "closed-minded debunker", especially when someone like MM is the personification of an open-minded sceptic - with a healthy dose of added humour. He follows the evidence trail wherever it takes him, and is still open-minded about exactly what happened those three nights, even if leaning towards a more earthly explanation.

edit on 14-1-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Well John is not the only one who has said this CB. The other side have also not been happy. John however has found ATS and Mirageman and others very useful though when need be as we have seen. I read that the Jim and Gary book is out in Feb or so it appears. If so , I wonder how this will go considering accusations toward John of been bought and paid etc. I also wonder will Osborn be invited back onto ATS after the book or books are released in the very near future. Will the binary findings stand up to serious public scrutiny? I wonder?

edit on 15-1-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Being 'sceptical' (or 'skeptical' which ever spelling you prefer) is merely adopting a questioning attitude to evidence presented. But we should not forget that people choose to believe in what they want to believe in without having to adopt any objectivity.

The paranormal has been commercialized (especially in the USA where great stories are more important and scepticism to them is treated with harsh skepticism). People author magazine pieces, create websites, write books on it and appear on TV and radio shows. Some even build whole companies around it.

There are two primary methods we use to learn about and understand the world. The first is through stories and the second is rational inquiry. We adapt our storytelling to new technologies but the vital function of storytelling remains the same. As Uncle Albert once said , “The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.”

Now...As the MoD father said...

And that is all.

edit on 15/1/2019 by mirageman because: ...

(post by MrSporkster removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Good points, Baa and MM.

Whilst willing myself to sleep last night (and without access to a Grant Cameron speech to speed that process up), it occurred to me that the most exciting positive disclosure of UFO/Alien truth would naturally also be the most disappointing in the long run.

When Zog from planet Zag lands on that cliched White House lawn, the subsequent days of revelatory excitement will soon be replaced by an empty void where the delicious enticement of Mystery - and yes, Entertainment - once existed to tickle our imagination.

The UFO 'businessmen' wouldn't be too chuffed, either - and would probably have to return to their hot-dog stalls during the new era of Galactic Enlightenment.

After all...

edit on 15-1-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You could go to bed with a muse on. I think Cameron is doing it.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I think Mirageman has had babies...MirageBoy is here @ConfusedBrit

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Grant Cameron sends you to sleep?

Disclosure is great if you are a famous ufotainer. It is the one thing you can keep pressing for or claiming is coming in the knowledge that US government really doesn't know what you claim they do.

Think about the contradictory arguments down the years that have come out of their mouths.

►The aliens came to Earth because they detected our nuclear weapons going off at the end of WWII. But we are a dumb species that needed to have alien technology such as fibre optics and silicon chips seeded into our lives. Duh! we invented nuclear weapons first though.

►We are a violent species that cannot be allowed off planet to spread our war like ways in space. So in the meantime aliens come to experiment on humans and have an unhealthy desire to probe our lower orifices. They also have a taste for mutilating our cattle. Meanwhile we can't even get beyond Earth orbit these days.

►Aliens never contact world leaders it is better to give a message of peace, love and spiritual enlightenment to a complete no mark in the middle of nowhere who no one will believe anyway. Or ....

►Aliens made a pact with Ike Eisenhower in 1954 in exchange for their technology. An agreement made by a man who represented less than 5% of the Earth's population. They would be allowed to experiment on humans here on Earth. So despite having the ability to enter our atmosphere, shutdown missile systems and go to other areas of the globe with much weaker defensive systems and weaponry they chose America. This agreement was made with a nation that changes leaders every 4-8 years (unlike China or the Soviet Union at the time who were a lot more stable if autocratic). The first abduction case that is well known was in 1957 The Antônio Vilas-Boas case. It happened in Brazil. Further abductions? Well not much else happened bar the Barney, Betty and Benny Hill abductions (1961) and Travis Walton (1975) until the 1980s. That was when aliens seemed to take a great deal of interest in people's lower orifices and their medical technology was less advanced than ours was a decade ago!

►Despite knowing all of the above and using alien technology for nigh on 70 years the US government initiated a UFO investigation program in the 2000s called AAWASP or AATIP or whatever to study these things they already knew existed going back to the 1950s. Probably with technology given to them by the aliens they were studying.....

Think about all of the above. Then think what disclosure is likely to come down to....

"When these aliens sends its people, they're not sending their best."

"They're sending people that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're mutilating our cattle and reducing our beef stocks. They're experimenting on us while we think we are safe in our beds . They're far too interested in our butts.

And some, I assume, are good people."

Thank you and good night.......

edit on 15/1/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Grant Cameron sends you to sleep?

He IS the podcast worlds version of Walls of Text.....

edit on 15-1-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join