It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Jim P.

But is he the source?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

No not Jim. John Burroughs. As it came from someone who was there and is saying more than anyone right now and along with the particular comments regarding Zickler, I thought it worthy of inclusion due to its relevance.

Maybe I should have seperated the name from the post but I thought the source was obvious. Apparently not so. Sorry about that.
edit on 20-11-2018 by AdamE because: tidy up

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Maybe I should have seperated the name from the post but I thought the source was obvious. Apparently not so. Sorry about that.

No worries, we all make mistakes. Heck, I mistakenly found out there was more than one Jim in this world...who’d thunk it? Maybe there’s more than one John in this world, lest we discover John Burroughs is the last of the Mohicans...is “John” obsolete and been discarded for posterity?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

No worries, we all make mistakes. Heck, I mistakenly found out there was more than one Jim in this world...who’d thunk it? Maybe there’s more than one John in this world, lest we discover John Burroughs is the last of the Mohicans...is “John” obsolete and been discarded for posterity?

Yes. When it involves government cover-up and deceptions under the umbrella of Cold War Espionage, there were and still are, many wolves in sheeps clothing. Unfortunately, this comes with the territory.

I think of myself as more of the one that hunts the wolf.

I would not kill it, just sedate it and put it back where it belongs.

With the rest of the wolves.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdamE

Yes. When it involves government cover-up and deceptions under the umbrella of Cold War Espionage, there were and still are, many wolves in sheeps clothing. Unfortunately, this comes with the territory.

I’m a one man Wolfpack.

I’m gonna stalk, immobilize, and disembowel those sheep; subsequently, I will lay waste to their progeny and root out all naysayers spreading such social contagion.

I hope you’ve got a radio collar or are a crack shot — I wear a hoodie and Jerusalem cruisers — because you’ll never see me coming. Just like Halt never saw a lighthouse...a mystery wrapped in an enigma disguised by a UFOtainment psy-op.

Sad what has happened to the Red Wolf, here, in NC. Dead serious about that.

Best wishes and a Happy Thanksgiving 🦃 (I’ve got the day off, so we’re going with the factory farm version of protein — normally, this time of year I can take down a 140 lb whitetail, but the old lady wants ham...go figure)!

ETA: Oops, I called her “the old lady”, should be Ms. Wolf.

edit on 20-11-2018 by BeefNoMeat because: Ms. Wolf don’t play

edit on 20-11-2018 by BeefNoMeat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I’m a one man Wolfpack.

I’m gonna stalk, immobilize, and disembowel those sheep; subsequently, I will lay waste to their progeny and root out all naysayers spreading such social contagion.

I hope you’ve got a radio collar or are a crack shot — I wear a hoodie and Jerusalem cruisers — because you’ll never see me coming. Just like Halt never saw a lighthouse...a mystery wrapped in an enigma disguised by a UFOtainment psy-op.

Sad what has happened to the Red Wolf, here, in NC. Dead serious about that.

Best wishes and a Happy Thanksgiving 🦃 (I’ve got the day off, so we’re going with the factory farm version of protein — normally, this time of year I can take down a 140 lb whitetail, but the old lady wants ham...go figure)!

ETA: Oops, I called her “the old lady”, should be Ms. Wolf.

I also find the pen can be just as mighty as the sword.

I love this film! Happy Thanksgiving too. Enjoy your day off.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This interview is an interesting update on the Dulce saga. (Or more research that clarifies some of our discussions surrounding technology and weapons.

[url]Greg Valdez- Dulce Uncensored- Truth and Evidence about The Mysterious Dulce Base
www.spreaker.com...[/ url]

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Yet he frequently seems to manage to stay under the radar most of the time.

Woodbridge Security Engineering Group Inc is a privately held company in Niceville, FL and is a Single Location business.

Categorized under Burglar and Security Systems Stores. Our records show it was established in 1994 and incorporated in Florida. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of 90000 and employs a staff of approximately 2.

www.manta.com...

President of a two employee, 90 grand turnover company doesn't scream "success" to me (relatively speaking), and it doesn't suggest lucrative government contracts coming thick and fast either. Sounds more like he set up a little consultancy company to supplement his pension and only works if he wants to...

...or it's being run as a "front" for covert operations really cheap ones.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout

Yet he frequently seems to manage to stay under the radar most of the time.

Woodbridge Security Engineering Group Inc is a privately held company in Niceville, FL and is a Single Location business.

Categorized under Burglar and Security Systems Stores. Our records show it was established in 1994 and incorporated in Florida. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of 90000 and employs a staff of approximately 2.

www.manta.com...

President of a two employee, 90 grand turnover company doesn't scream "success" to me (relatively speaking), and it doesn't suggest lucrative government contracts coming thick and fast either. Sounds more like he set up a little consultancy company to supplement his pension and only works if he wants to...

...or it's being run as a "front" for covert operations really cheap ones.

Sent PM mirageman. I think people may have got the wrong end of my stick. Caught up on some sleep too, which is a good thing.

I cannot speak for what John said (the source of the statement made in regards to the Zickler and J D post of mine) but do you think the apparent name coincidences might suggest a reference to a part of his life that got him to wear he is now, whatever the strength of his company?

I will also chase this up but I am very busy putting some things together with the Sacha papers she presented along with other ref. from the 1977/78/80. I am very happy to have read things that fit with some of the things I have found and brought forward, in regards to Human Cause Potential.

I think by putting these to one side and doing my 'own thang' may have been a blessing of sorts.

Give me a bit more time, and I will be covering the Security concerns the DNA were expressing during the time period prior to the RFI and after.

I will also be raising the 2nd aspect, some of the technologies involved which will be the ELF, Psychotronics, Puharich 'Mental Minefield' side of things that were also available for use in any potential test and or cover up after the events ensued.

The last is the Phenomenon and its relationship to much of the above, which involves negative energy below and positive energy above and what may occur or lie in between. . If this phenomenon is apparently very energetic in nature, then it could be seen as a source of energy for a device that needs a lot of energy in a smaller bundle.

I think it best to try and sort things in this manner for now, for my own sanity, and for the sanity of others!

edit on 22-11-2018 by AdamE because: tidy up

edit on 22-11-2018 by AdamE because: tidy up

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Sent PM mirageman. I think people may have got the wrong end of my stick. Caught up on some sleep too, which is a good thing.

I cannot speak for what John said (the source of the statement made in regards to the Zickler and J D post of mine) but do you think the apparent name coincidences might suggest a reference to a part of his life that got him to wear he is now, whatever the strength of his company?

Well, what really confused me was this, from the link that MM provided...

About WSEG

WSEG is a privately-held woman-owned small business that is headquartered in Niceville, FL. Their expertise is in security consulting, detection system design, deployment and training, and

security software design and implementation. To learn more about WSEG, please visit the company's web site at www.wseg-inc.com...

...the link they provide in that article doesn't work by the way. There is not a lot to learn about this company as far as I can tell.

But if a woman owns the company, then Zickler as President is only an employee and then Peter Bogdonoff makes up the two employees...are those revenues, and I presume they must be, after salaries and expenses are taken off?

Ignore this by all means, Adam, concentrate on what you want to concentrate on...I'm just putting it out there.

Take care

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

The company is no longer active according to Corporate Wiki. It was closed in 2012.

I would guess he's now retired. BTW the company was registered under his wife's name.

It's more the roles he had in the past that are interesting. If that quote about him being overweight and about to be thrown out of the AF is true then I guess he finished 2nd only to Bobby Sands as slimmer of the year 1981 too.

edit on 22/11/2018 by mirageman because: edit to above

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

The company is no longer active according to Corporate Wiki. It was closed in 2012.

I would guess he's now retired.

It's more the roles he had in the past that are interesting. If that quote about him being overweight and about to be thrown out of the AF is true then I guess he finished 2nd only to Bobby Sands as slimmer of the year 1981 too.

I expect he was just engaged for figure-heading and conferencing purposes, for the Kudos. Endorsement...that's the word I was looking for.

Not all that "interesting" given that he was clearly a technical expert and given his job assignments would require rank that was commensurate with the tasks he was required to undertake. I don't know what qualifies Burroughs to pass judgement on another persons intelligence, but not everyone can talk the talk, some people's brilliance is only revealed in practical application. I suspect his rapid rise has everything to do with being in the right place at the right time and the skills that were in high demand at that time.

He would though be someone that Sacha should talk to for her book, but for me, all indication point to his having rank largely for usefulness and access purposes, it seems unlikely that he had any actual command responsibilities...or I look forward to Sacha clarifying that. Either way...I don't see much here.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Its on the Wayback Machine to an extent;
tinyurl.com...

Listed Employees were;
Malcolm Zickler, President
Peter Bogdonoff, VP Business Development
Giff Hammar, Chief Technology Officer
David J. Marcoux, VP Sales

From what I can see, they mostly worked there between 2002 - 2004/5 - according to their LinkedIn Profiles...

They also partnered with; ECSI

"ECSI designs, manufactures and markets physical electronic security systems for high profile, high threat environments. The employment of risk, threat and vulnerability assessment with risk analysis allows ECSI to determine and address the security needs of government installations, business organizations and corporate executives."

edit on p02846182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

The last is the Phenomenon and its relationship to much of the above, which involves negative energy below and positive energy above and what may occur or lie in between. . If this phenomenon is apparently very energetic in nature, then it could be seen as a source of energy for a device that needs a lot of energy in a smaller bundle.

I am only interpreting what you said here Adam; are you stating that there could have been an effort by the military to "harvest" this seemingly natural phenomenon for energy purposes? Lets say that you had an experimental device / air frame and its power source was "collected" from the phenomenon / BOL / airborne plasmas as a power source?

That's kind of how I read it..

edit on p42813182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

I am only interpreting what you said here Adam; are you stating that there could have been an effort by the military to "harvest" this seemingly natural phenomenon for energy purposes? Lets say that you had an experimental device / air frame and its power source was "collected" from the phenomenon / BOL / airborne plasmas as a power source?

That's kind of how I read it..

For now, I am writing along the lines of the phenomenon being an unintended consequence of technology for the 1980 incidents.

I must also keep in mind the manmade versions of this tech which is in the link here www.ovnis-armee.org...

If something appeared aside the technology, it and has in turn interacted with an individual or individuals and data has been gained in the process or offset a particular test, (methods which derives from the various Sacha papers 1977/78/80 (which include Bio-feedback) then the phenomena would be of interest out of fear of it happening at other sites destined for similar test activity (Bases in Europe were of grave concern to the DNA due to their vulnerability in 1980 and the scenario of spying and sabotage etc, which is also in the Sacha papers)

So I would say that this being the case, then a ball of energy that may generate a huge amount of energy that appears from say, 'thin air', can travel and potentially move people and or objects then this would be the equivalent of striking gold in an energy sense, and it's various application thereafter, once understood and controlled?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Adam,

in your research on similar subjects, have you come across the site of a known particle beam testing facility in the UK, similar to the one at Area 51, Kirkland AFB, etc?

That two major fake UFO incidents were involved with particle beam tests which produced plasma balls, and major disinformation occurred at those two sites, I'm wondering if this was also a factor for RFI.

Kev

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Adam,

in your research on similar subjects, have you come across the site of a known particle beam testing facility in the UK, similar to the one at Area 51, Kirkland AFB, etc?

Kev

As far as memory serves me, there was a suggestion in that the tech involved with the creation of such devices was moved from the RFI site to other sites, which would seem sensible considering the circumstances. Win Keech mentions similar things being tested in Hafren Forest, Wales and there was also a connection to testing going on in labs in Oxfordshire. (I would need to check the timeline of Wales)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Not saying there is definitely a connection but

Daily Mail - September 6, 1996

Disappearing fast, the Stealth's reputation.

IT is the invisible destroyer - a bomber that can strike without being picked up by radar. At least, that was the theory. But British scientists have blown a hole in the 2.2billion dollar technology behind the American Stealth bomber by claiming to have tracked it as it flew over the Farnborough airshow. British missile manufacturers saw Monday's flypast as the ideal opportunity to test their systems against the bomber - seen by many as the most advanced aircraft in the world. Experts operating a Rapier FSC system at RAF Honington in Suffolk managed the feat and later provided video evidence to the Americans. British Aerospace, which manufactures the Rapier, was jubilant and said it proved how effective it was against all types of aircraft. …

Source

Working backwards from that moment might lead nowhere. But you never know.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

they put radar reflectors on the stealthy platforms when not in 'war' mode.

there is a button in the cockpit that says war, or go to war and when they hit that all sorts of things happen from engine changes to ECM(electronic countermeasures) and obviously only use it in a real war

what makes more sense the US knew they would be testing against the stealth with everything they had and more than likely were sucking every bit of information from the radar systems, makes more sense to me.

wonder what other aircraft were there that day? awacs maybe? or other ECM aircraft? maybe just added sensors on the stealth itself.
edit on 22-11-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join