It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Now.. if you want to say that something happened, I still go with the 'shamanic priming' or 'local testing' spilled over scenarios.

It could all be a Rendle Scam. Certain personalities have done their best to take it in that direction as well.

But if you want to go for the 'local testing' scenario then this guy had a very interesting career....

In Feb 1981 his Security Police Squadron even won an award. Guess where they were based?

Yet he frequently seems to manage to stay under the radar most of the time.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Interestingly they partnered with ESCI and BEI.
ecsiinternationalgov.com...

ESCI have worked for the DOD and DOE and also done security work for various projects. Some of their past projects can be found here;

ecsiinternationalgov.com...

I didn't realize that he was in charge of the SPS.... so please forgive my ignorance on this. You are quite right though MM, he has flown under the radar somewhat, probably didnt want to get caught up in it all.

"From 1978 to 1982, Malcolm was back in Europe in command of the 81st SPS at RAF Bentwaters, the largest security police squadron in the USAF. Under his leadership, the 81st SPS passed all of their operational inspections, earning excellent on two, a seminal event that hadn't occurred for over 35 years."

Excellent huh....obviously they didnt count 3 of those nights in between those years in that review huh!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Maybe those 3 nights DID perfectly meet security (testing) objectives!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Well he didn't do too bad with his career either, it seems he clibmed the ladder quite quickly after his time at the bases, even winning part of a government contract to upgrade security at over 150 USAF bases around the world worth $400 million.

Now I am not insinuating anything here, he probably got there through hard work and grit. But.. in what we have been looking at and hypothesizing in relation to a "test" taking place at Rendlesham, his position, career and work.. does seem interesting.
edit on p56923182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

When JV came to visit me, as I indicated, we did discuss RFI.

He wasn't at all 'excited' about the discussion...it seemed like he had made his mind up about it some time ago. Now, the one thing he said about RFI (which I have shared multiple times before) that struck me, is that he claimed those lightalls were sitting in place, well in advance of anything reported.. just like they were waiting for some event to be set off.

That is one of the major reasons that I have supported the testing scenario more than most.

But that said.. even *if* all the hullabaloo was caused by scheduled testing, it (apparently to me) caused 'shamanic priming' in a couple people.. who then 'saw things' that other people didn't see.

I don't know.. the mere fact that JV had zero interest in Roswell, RFI and other major incidents has rubbed off on me.. the golden era of 'UFO (faerie)' sightings interests me far more than these fake or mostly fake incidents. Yes, 'ufo hysteria' could have opened the gates of perception.. that's 'shamanic priming' and that is interesting.. but that can happen in one's back yard while grilling shrimps on the barbie.. you don't need a military base to make that happen.

Kev

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

waiting for MM to chime in here.. I am pretty sure that in some of the reports, they had to lug all of the lightall equipment out there Kev.

Unless there was prior knowledge, I am sure that USAF property in the form of these lightall's would not have been allowed to be simply left out there on British soil in the forest!

I can see where you are going with this, in regards to it all being a test etc, that's why you suppose they were already there, but I honestly don't think that holds water from previous accounts that have been recorded by the men that were.

Unless Vallee was there disguised in a "Pepe Le Pew" costume

In regards to Zickler, even Burroughs stated on the old Rendlesham forum, that this guy wasn't clever enough to climb the ranks in the small amount of time that he did, even hinting that he worked in the stealth program in the late 1980's. I dont know how quick or what the expected time to go from SSgt to Chief is, but Zickler did in 8years apparently.

Is that quick / slow, I'm not in the forces, so cant comment, hopefully someone here can attest whether this is or not.
edit on p501057182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I'm just passing on what he said.

Now.. might there have been 'covert' lightalls and filming crews placed in the forest, that nobody ever went into, ahead of time? I imagine that's possible.. I don't know. JV did mention movie cameras staged ahead of time as well.. and i don't recall that from any of the reports.

As you know, I've been interested in the 'shamanic priming' and possibly some testing spillover that activated BOL that are frequently in the area as reported for hundreds of years.. not whatever malarkey that sparked it all so much.. but of course to 'solve RFI', that's just the part that we would need to nail down.... and it would be wonderful if other forum members who liked researching the deception angle could do that! So get right on that please!

Kev

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

gates of perception huh?

huxley was an interesting writer

i would think the AF would love to sweep this stuff away and just release the files to people, it in a way makes the whole outfit look pretty silly and even dangerous. there were hydrogen bombs in play on that base and the some of the guys tasked with their safety are chasing lights around the woods.

all they would have had to say was it was a test and it would have mostly never been heard of, or they could have MADE them shut up but chose not to. if i were AF brass i would order the men to shut up and tell them it was a test and be done.

none of that happened, maybe they wanted the story out. Im sure the Russians came to the same conclusions we have here. Another avenue for them to waste money on, getting info and maybe even trying to replicate the tech they thought the US got their hands on. the cold war was very cloak and dagger after all

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

NIce response.

the 'government/military' really can't win. If they had told people to 'shut up' then, or later, then the UFO-heads would say "I'm being repressed! - it's a cover-up! It's a conspiracy!". But if they DON'T tell people to shut up, then it's the same thing! (people are still convinced that there is some deeper, dark state operation going on anyway).

They can't win for losing.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

When JV came to visit me, as I indicated, we did discuss RFI. He wasn't at all 'excited' about the discussion....

At the end of the day isn't this just another opinion though? Would he really be in a position to know the 'truth' or even a piece of it?

Military 'lightall'

... he claimed those lightalls were sitting in place, well in advance of anything reported.. just like they were waiting for some event to be set off.

Without checking references ; there was supposedly a patrol operating on the third (Halt) night .They reported the sighting of a UFO to Halt at an awards dinner. At which point he organised his posse of Englund, Ball and Nevilles.
Bustinza can also be heard over the radio on the tape Halt made. He says "...Well we're outta gas... we're at east gate...east gate, over". My guess is that the lightalls may have been taken out there on Halt's orders whilst he changed into suitable 'forest wear '. So you might be talking 30 minutes or so beforehand. Although I am willing to stand corrected if someone knows that answer.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

You are correct, JV has an opinion the same as anyone else; he's not necessarily any sort of authority on the incident. Now, while this is outside the scope of RFI, the only three incidents JV was excited about discussing, was my incident, and the two he personally experienced himself. He had no real interest in ANY of the famous cases.

I think it's good to point out, that even (or especially) 'big name people' are just looking to have the personal meaning in their lives enhanced.. the same as anyone else. And personal meaning is a rather quirky and erratic sort of thing.
edit on 19-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

In regards to Zickler, even Burroughs stated on the old Rendlesham forum, that this guy wasn't clever enough to climb the ranks in the small amount of time that he did, even hinting that he worked in the stealth program in the late 1980's. I dont know how quick or what the expected time to go from SSgt to Chief is, but Zickler did in 8years apparently.

Whatever his mental capacity was he seemed to have been involved in some interesting projects.

Before co-founding Woodbridge, Malcolm was Head of System Security Engineering and Chief of Operations Security at GE Aerospace, as well as Head of System Security Engineering for the Strategic Defense Initiative Office at GE Aerospace. One of his key tasks during this period was heading the OPSEC Planning (Camouflage, Concealment and Deception) effort for the USAF Special Forces Mission Rehearsal Facility during Desert Shield/Desert Storm.

It's all circumstantial of course....

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
some people don't take rank depending on what units they want to stay in

there are a bunch of sergeants and stuff in SF that stayed at that rank for various reasons or to stay enlisted and not an officer.

if you were about to get promoted away from your friends or your passion would you take the rank? or your life?

i could be wrong about that, but i dont think i am.

as for the light-alls i would think security would have them ready to go if they were needed for whatever reason and Halt for sure didn't go out there in his dress uniform, so he went home changed said a few words to his wife(if he was married) and left. plenty of time for them to get them all set up

don't forget the other men had to gather, log the equipment out(NV) and also return their rifles, i believe they had their side arms on them but i find it interesting they disarmed them of their long range weapons before going out there.

go run around a nuclear armed base at night in the woods with strange lights and watch what happens to you., and i would say that security at that base at that time would have been higher then one would be now if not the same. thats what i find so strange about all of it, they were super relaxed about all of it.

there was an incursion onto a NATO base with 'special weapons' and they disarmed the first responders and there was no apparent security changes.

so that yells to me someone with the 'need to know' knows exactly what it was and that it wasn't a real threat.

AKA

test of our own systems and men
edit on 19-11-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Whatever his mental capacity was he seemed to have been involved in some interesting projects.

Before co-founding Woodbridge, Malcolm was Head of System Security Engineering and Chief of Operations Security at GE Aerospace, as well as Head of System Security Engineering for the Strategic Defense Initiative Office at GE Aerospace. One of his key tasks during this period was heading the OPSEC Planning (Camouflage, Concealment and Deception) effort for the USAF Special Forces Mission Rehearsal Facility during Desert Shield/Desert Storm.

It's all circumstantial of course....

To add to this, if I may, some finer details I never heard of before, or missed them.

John F Burroughs This is some of the problem with the incident Zickler was the squadron commander who was a Major. He was getting kicked out for weight. After the incident he was allowed to stay in and was promoted to Lt Col and ended up at Eglin AFB before he retired working in the deception unit. He then went on to GE aerospace working as chief of Security handling high level technology he then started his own company getting a large government contract. I pointed this all out years ago.J D INGLES who was the one who told Brenda about our incident stating it was ET who worked for Zickler was the one who went from SSgt to Chief in 8 years. Others who were involved got interesting promotions also. Maj Drury got his own command retired and went to work for skunk works. Lt England ended up at Kirkland AFB as the SP Commander and then retired taking a DOD job at the base. Oh and yes JD did work in the stealth program at Holloman AFB.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

Zickler was a Major at the time of the incident. He left the USAF in 1989 as a Lt. Colonel.

He was getting kicked out for weight.

So, being absolutely blunt, he was too fat to be an Air Force Officer?

After the incident he was allowed to stay in and was promoted to Lt Col and ended up at Eglin AFB before he retired working in the deception unit.

So before he retired he worked in the deception unit? What USAF unit is that exactly?

Or is it once he left the USAF and worked at GE Aerospace (as in the link provided earlier). Is that more accurate or fabrication?

One of his key tasks during this period was heading the OPSEC Planning (Camouflage, Concealment and Deception) effort for the USAF Special Forces Mission Rehearsal Facility during Desert Shield/Desert Storm....

I pointed this all out years ago.J D INGLES who was the one who told Brenda about our incident stating it was ET who worked for Zickler was the one who went from SSgt to Chief in 8 years.

I thought that this "aka Steve Roberts" character who leaked details to Brenda Butler was spelled J.D. Ingalls. Willing to be corrected if that's not the case of course. But overall that sentence is hard to comprehend. It sounds like ET worked for Zickler when you first read it. It really is badly phrased.

Oh and Lt. England should be Lt. Englund as well no?

These sloppy inaccuracies are indeed some of the problems with the case. We humans often struggle to articulate ourselves clearly because of a lack of attention to detail. Something we are ALL guilty of at times.

What is your source for this by the way Jimbo?

edit on 19/11/2018 by mirageman because: sloppy inaccuracy

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Jim who
edit on 19-11-2018 by penroc3 because: caps

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

Jim who

‘bo.

Or Penniston.

Just by way of deductive reasoning. I have no idea what MM is referencing.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

There is more than one Jim in this world....

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

There is more than one Jim in this world....

Got me there.

As I said, I have no idea simply, using the context of the thread and some humor to toss out a guess.

Instead of pointing out the obvious, care to take a guess?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I recon just a bit of fun by MM. As we know he likes to play.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join