It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

You are 100% classified as having caused 'poltergeist phenomenon' with all that turbulence in your life.. and that poltergeist phenomenon almost certainly caused that apparent 'materialization'. Of course it looked like nuts and bolts.. that's how you wanted it to appear.. as you are a huge fan of the aircraft forum. I mean, I've never heard of anyone having that much unconscious crap hitting them before. You are the poster child for just what Iv'e been writing about.

In my case, while I had attempted to 'summon' a 'UFO', there were certainly also elements in my unconscious mind, such as all that talk about 'faeries' I was doing.. so it's no surprise I had a hybrid experience, both old school and new school.

But that said, there definitely seems to be something else going on.. another factor.. as this theme of black triangles seems to force itself on the experience, no matter what is in the unconscious mind.

That's the interesting thing to me.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

If you still doubt the massive amount of evidence surrounding this case. That clearly proves we're being visited by beings from another world/dimension. Then nothing will convince you. You might as well find a different way to spend this incarnation.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Hi Kev, I think the predominance in some types of shapes like the triangle might come down to the ease or energy requirement and or mental subsystems that means Platonic solids are the ‘default’.

Assuming they are generated and not nuts and bolts craft of course. We seem to have a preponderance of Platonic solids seen in the RFI and only the plasma Christmas tree / drone / tank as a complex object.
edit on 16-11-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Hi Kev, I think the predominance in some types of shapes like the triangle might come down to the ease or energy requirement and or mental subsystems that means Platonic solids are the ‘default’.

Assuming they are generated and not nuts and bolts craft of course. We seem to have a preponderance of Platonic solids seen in the RFI and only the plasma Christmas tree / drone / tank as a complex object.

I don't discount that! And a nice observation.

I've posted various times, that 'spheres' are so common, because that shape requires the minimum energy.. there are similar articles as to why rain drops look the way that they do for example:

www.livescience.com...

but that then begs the question.. why a pyramid on top of a triangle?

I wonder if it's related to the shape of the calabi-yau manifold that is associated with our space-time, that is if you go for string theory/m-theory.

Kev

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: redzi0n
a reply to: mirageman

If you still doubt the massive amount of evidence surrounding this case. That clearly proves we're being visited by beings from another world/dimension. Then nothing will convince you.

There is no "clear proof" of such, hence why we're here. Certainly fascinating, though!

Only Halt - decades later - has publicly said that the lights were of extraterrestrial origin, a conclusion considered too hasty by other personnel involved, especially Burroughs and Penniston.

Even Warren refused to be drawn to an ET conclusion per se.

edit on 16-11-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

It could be the human mind resorts to primitives when overloaded.

Or that it’s something that conserves energy.

Or - it’s the easiest shape to render with their paranormal 3DFX card. Anything too complex looks a bit fake.

Overall, I think the trauma response of the human mind generates much of the confusion and distorted memories. Objects and scenarios swapped out for others.

Having said that, I’m convinced there is a deeply held religious belief on the part of many who are closer to the topic. All that differs is that some think the ‘others’ are a threat to be avoided, some think it is a threat to be exploited.

Myself, I’m tending towards part of the brain becoming disassociated and causing much of what we are just becuase it likes being cruel to the left side and laughing at it.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I cant make sense? What likes been cruel?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: redzi0n

If you still doubt the massive amount of evidence surrounding this case. That clearly proves we're being visited by beings from another world/dimension. Then nothing will convince you. You might as well find a different way to spend this incarnation.

Out of kindness I did not post in your thread here..

If you believe the 'massive amount of evidence' points to visits from beings from another world then I'd kindly suggest that, just like in your own thread, you are unable to analyse things objectively and are merely seeing what you want to see to confirm your beliefs.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

People. To other people. They like pranking them.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Well the brain is obviously a huge factor.

But that throws out maybe 75% of baby with the bathwater.

If it wasn't for the radar returns.. the radiation burns.. the other things that don't fit the purely psychological model..

Kev

PS: my conscious and unconscious minds are at relative peace with each other.. that's the while thing with 'purification''. But to use your metaphor, perhaps that's why I had a mostly congenial experience, with elements of both the 'old school' and the 'new school' type encounter.
edit on 16-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: redzi0n

Massive amount of evidence?

What do you consider to be the smoking gun piece of evidence?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

what if some arm of humans have learned how to manifest craft where and when they need them by learning to effect the ether

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

kind of heavy on math(obvious by the name), im a closet math geek.

but very interesting seeing some of the shapes they make into 4th dimensional shapes out of 3d platonic solids
edit on 16-11-2018 by penroc3 because: autocorrect

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I think that so-called 'materialization' or 'summoning' is possible, obviously, apparently having done it, and on more than one occasion. However it seems obvious to me, that only a few of the factors may be known.. by anyone whatsoever.. and that 'when it happens' (unconsciously like with poltergeists) or consciously (very very rare), that all sorts of unknown factors have to be in play.
edit on 16-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: Clarification.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

i think discussion is good but we have really gone left field. what is more probable? tests were being conducted at this base to evaluate hardware and the human response to it, both medically as well as psychology of front line troops being confronted by something unknown with strange effects and weapons. medical records were classified because of the link to human testing on un informed american and possibly UK personnel, and taking the opportunity afforded to the 'testers' to mess with some of the airmen's mind to see what they can tinker with after seeing a real black program and its effects.

or some geological effect on the human mind to the point of shared hallucinations and medical effects that have to my knowledge never shown its effects again. or time travelers/aliens ?

ill take option one.

I would choose option one also, from your choices.

(Which I might add, has also been considered 'gone left field', so I have tried other routes to explain things as when I have previously suggested this, I got the unusually familar tones of, 'but where is your proof', or ''But we will never know because you were not there'.) Trust me, I am not a doctor. I have tried!

Over time I am learning some 'far out' things (physics can do that to some) but at the same time, trying to keep my feet on the ground. This is not easy when trying to examine a phenomena that has existed in the area for a number of years, long before NATO moved in as well as the incidents in 1956 and 1980.

My categories in this would be 1) Nuclear Threat assessment at Nato bases, 2)Psychotronics (if the 'Nine' or Puharich was involved?) and 3) The phenomena (which I think we will only get to grips with, when we get to grips with understanding consciousness and the interaction when confronted with types of phenomena.)

edit on 17-11-2018 by AdamE because: tidy up

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

The Da Vinci Code is a 2006 American mystery thriller film directed by Ron Howard, written by Akiva Goldsman, and based on Dan Brown's 2003 best-selling novel of the same name.

Davinci's "missing 3" ties in with the location of the great pyramid.

The Rendlesham craft drawing appears to have a quarter round profile that does tie in with the original base 47 calculations.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
At a general-science research lab I used to work at, the guy working on plasma containment and shaping by magnetic fields would sometimes entertain himself and others by making silly plasma shapes such as a house with a chimney. Simulated that is, from a simple (in his terms) polynomial. Triangle with rounded edges sounds equally do-able.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Frankly?

The most rational vote is that nothing happened.

There is no physical evidence.
There is very little reputable testimony.
Halt got all excited about nothing apparently.
It seems that confusion about the lighthouse was the main answer on the first night.

Now.. if you want to say that something happened, I still go with the 'shamanic priming' or 'local testing' spilled over scenarios.

But in short, there is no actual evidence; it happened so long ago, and the whole thing has been manipulated so much and is about to be manipulated so much more.. I guess it really *IS* "Britians Roswell".

Kev

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Kevin , I expect a huge push and shove with the RFI case in the comming months. There appears to be a lot in the making and all seems to be fairly well timed.

I certainly hear what you are saying.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
Frankly?

The most rational vote is that nothing happened.

Yes, you keep saying that. Over and over again. Effectively calling people liars and/or too dumb to understand what they are experiencing. Unlike you of course.

I'm interested in seeing what, if anything, TTSA can now bring to this case and our understanding of it.

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join