It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

And they sure have a plan!!

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I'ts always, "The ends justifies the means", which makes me sad. For once prestigious scientists to engage in wholesale disinformation, would make Sir Isaac Newton roll over in his grave. Well he'd be confused for a blender set on high these days.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: AdamE

Ergh is there a problem asking a simple question?
I dont follow much re Sacha but know how quick Alexander and co responded as I saw at the time. Its on the mens formal web site.

www.therendleshamforestincident.com...
edit on 15-11-2018 by Baablacksheep

When it involves not answering one of mine, yes.

What do you know about 'The Nine' that you mentioned previously and how do the play a role in the RFI?

edit on 15-11-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

And please explain the div on my link anyone.
edit on 15-11-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Adam, I have been using my phone to make comments, my comment to you was corrected two times in quick succession.
Perhaps some sort of error when I back spaced . No clue in reality.

As far as the nine goes, I cant answer any of that a this time. Maybe that subject will come out in due course.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Adam, I have been using my phone to make comments, my comment to you was corrected two times in quick succession.
Perhaps some sort of error when I back spaced . No clue in reality.

As far as the nine goes, I cant answer any of that a this time. Maybe that subject will come out in due course.

Your reply is appreciated. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The Nine....

as in the old legend of the council of the nine and the nine books.. some of which spoke of Gravitation, Microbiology, changing the speed of light and its direction and extraterrestrial contact...

Apart from the obvious standouts.. I don't understand what that has to do with Rendlesham...an old legend which many believe is the first of many secret societies...BUT the theosophists liked them... but they really like Ufology as well, just as the Scientologists do...there seems to be more of that lot in Ufology than there are Aliens.....

Not to mention stories of talking robotic AI heads that answer Yes/No questions....sounds more like Max Headroom....
Although there are mentions of this in the Vatican archives..

But yeah;

edit on p061246182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

The only thing that has cropped up so far for 1979 Symposium is on the list you provided as far as I could tell with the selection I found, was inaccessible, so here it is...

www.dtic.mil...

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Link don't work Adam...

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Link don't work Adam...

It is working this end. DOes anyone else have any issues with the link from 1979?

Report Date : 23 Mar 1979 Pagination or Media Count : 160 Abstract : Partial Contents: Introduction - Behavioral Sciences in a Changing Army, Behavioral Sciences-30 Year Perspective; Guild and Boundary Issues: Task Group 1 - Personnel Resource management; Task Group 2 - Training Issue; Task Group 3 - Revision of AR 40-216; Task Group 4 - Alcohol and Drug Abuse; Task 5 - Recommendation for Action Regarding Champus Case for Mentally Ill; Task Group 6 Woman in the Army; Task Group 7 - Legal Issues Pertaining to Involuntary Hospitalization of Military Personnel; Task Group 8 - Sexual Variants and Deviations in the Army. Descriptors : *SYMPOSIA , *BEHAVIOR , ARMY PERSONNEL , RESOURCE MANAGEMENT , MILITARY TRAINING , ARMY , HOSPITALIZATIONS , PSYCHOLOGY , FEMALES , ALCOHOLISM , DRUG ABUSE Subject Categories : Sociology and Law Psychology Medicine and Medical Research

www.dtic.mil...

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I have 100 megabits/sec internet speed, and it took about 2 minutes for that big PDF to load.. but it did load finally.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The issue is that this is a specific US Army Document on Behavioral Sciences in a Changing Army and is not related to the The Role of Behavioral Science in Physical Security symposiums.

The two are not directly related Adam. Despite your efforts.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

A lot of legend's out there Pigs.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

The issue is that this is a specific US Army Document on Behavioral Sciences in a Changing Army and is not related to the The Role of Behavioral Science in Physical Security symposiums.

The two are not directly related Adam. Despite your efforts.

Ok. mirageman thanks. I found the abstract interesting as it's topics dealt with topics mentioned by witnesses in previous interviews, as in alcohol, drugs, mental health and issues of Involuntary Hospitalization of Military Personnel.

This was also of concern to those who were looking at security at European sites and a need to 'root it out' (my words)

I will keep looking.

I am in the process of checking the plausibility that 'Leaky Feeders were being used in the tunnels that apparently criss cross the area.

They are used in tunnels so signals can be triggered above ground if there is any emergency.

The release microwaves through the ground.

Acting like sensors, they would be used as an invisible barrier and once crossed from above ground, would send a signal back to the relevant authorities to see if friend or foe.

For this to work, you would also need microwave amplifiers underground to boost the microwaves power and microwaves through the ground.

edit on 16-11-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

i think discussion is good but we have really gone left field.

what is more probable?

tests were being conducted at this base to evaluate hardware and the human response to it, both medically as well as psychology of front line troops being confronted by something unknown with strange effects and weapons.

medical records were classified because of the link to human testing on un informed american and possibly UK personnel, and taking the opportunity afforded to the 'testers' to mess with some of the airmen's mind to see what they can tinker with after seeing a real black program and its effects.

or

some geological effect on the human mind to the point of shared hallucinations and medical effects that have to my knowledge never shown its effects again.

or time travelers/aliens ?

ill take option one.

i was recently watching some apollo 8 stuff and the way the men talked and BELIEVED in advancing our space capabilities makes me belive, no not believe i KNOW there are things that exist in a nuts and bolts way that can do everything seen in the sky/woods those nights. with the push for US space dominance and just the natural progression of tech it makes me wonder how people without my knowledge(a burden at times because people doubt we human can produce something amazing) even question the existence of advanced platforms

i have said it many times here but i have seen with my own lying eyes at less than 25 yards and no more than street light height a silent black triangle that truly blew my mind. it was just sitting there pinned in the air slowly spinning, silent. and the crazy thing is that it did not reflect the street lights right by it, or appeared not to. then in a blink of an eye it went straight up 25ish feet and went flat end first with a speed that is hard to even estimate, again silently no rushing wind or humming...nothing just gone. it was about the size of a F16 and was equal on all sides with a pointed 'top' like a pyramid but squished and at the apex a small red light.

other than the speed of it the most striking thing was the lights on the points weren't like a light bulb/led but the actual skin/craft was emitting a bright soft blue light.

i was truly in awe, i had a phone in my pocket but didn't dare take my eye off of it.

i was driving with a friend and we thought it was a low helicopter at first but the lights weren't the right color and it was so low and not moving i thought it might be a airplane crashing and when i turned down the street there it was, just sitting above the street.

i know we are in space and it makes me sad to know i will probably never get to take a ride. can you imagine watching the earth just fall away and being in space in moments? im just glad we are out there, and glad i KNOW we are.
edit on 16-11-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I assume you are aware of the Roswell theory that three microwave beam weapons were triangulated to bring down that craft?

It smacks of BS to me, but maybe it helps you fill in a missing piece?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

if these craft are ET as claimed to be in roswell then how would any earthly radar/microwave take it down?

if these craft can traverse the interstellar space then other than some modern weapons i doubt we would even be able to truly effect an ET craft. even if some of the ideas of a 'bubble' around the craft are true that would mean the beams would be bent around the craft as well.

i think the only way for true ET craft to get here is to have the ability to side step our 'reality' and 'move' great distances because in the space the crafts operate distance or time is irrelevant.

so to think that 1940's tech could even effect something like that is laughable

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

A pyramid on a triangle.. I can think of two other people who have seen that.

I understand completely the overwhelmed feeling.

Imagine if you had set out to summon it, and it had worked.. how you would feel.

Out of curiosity.. were you undergoing any sort of turbulence in your life, when you saw yours?

Kev

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

As you know, I hold zero percent chance that these effects are nuts and bolts OR ET. But that aside, I completely agree with your point about EM bringing something like that down... space has INSANE levels of radiation that are very difficult to avoid.. black hole ejecta.. EM bursters.. Neutron stars.. entire active galaxies.. it's a frickin microwave oven x 1 billion out there... no feeble, barely just invented radar would do squat to such a craft... that's beyond feeble minded to even suggest.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

i was in a chaotic relationship and had fallen back on old chemical habits and friends were dying all around me so i would say yes, turbulent.

i have tried to draw the shape of what i saw but i can never get it right, smooth yet angular.

it was strange i saw it at roof top level and then when i turned down the street it was just sitting there, i have tossed around the idea it wanted to be seen or if there was a person controlling it they wanted it to be seen by me for whatever reason. but that is hard to accept

i have seen a very unusual amount of strangeness in the skies at night some most definitely were us, but there were some that really made me wonder if they weren't coming to me.

at the peak of my high strangeness i took this pic, look into the middle of the open window and look for the eye shine. i felt it threw a closed window and curtains and when i saw it, it wasn't entirely solid

its so murky to me because what i saw very close looked like technology and didnt seem alien(not et alien, just truly alien), just amazing. but who really knows.
edit on 16-11-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

best to look at the pick on a bigger screen

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join