It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Well, after we are told that the ship was recovered, and that 3 dead alien bodies were found inside, but there was one survivor who lived for a while.. but who died later.. and it was all airlifted to wright-patterson airbase.. and that element 115 is involved with making it all work.. wait.. oops.. they did that one already.. well wait... it was never copyright.. and it's been 70 years anyway.. they can do that one again.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

these guys have prob never seen a 'flash' or 'burn' and the beams could be exotic communication systems looking for the receiver.

this all screams test and getting their minds blown with advanced tech then messed with by OSI/whoever.

a pilot in an advanced flight suit might look like an ET depending on the observers preconceived notions,

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Well unfortunately, the 'boys' will be jamming the expected nonsense down our throats (the boy deceivers, not the RFI boys), so it's highly unlikely that we will have ANY chance of 'solving' RFI. The signal to noise ratio is about to go complete static.

Now as to your hypothesis.. I think that an air force member would recognize a flight suit. Well most people would in this century. Unless I'm not understanding your point.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Seems like a few of the minor witnesses have been gathered together for the above to beef up the Warren Emissions. 2019 is going to be busy as we await the 'Binary' and 'Unique DNA' revelations to unfold. Don't forget Colonel Halt's Corrective Perspective as well.

It's a seductive trailer that does its job more effectively than, for example, the ridiculously overblown "Aliens At The Pentagon" teaser.

Fishburne's TV series is likely to boost sales, too.

It seems to merge Halt's story with Warren's, although even Warren himself stated Halt was in an adjacent field some distance away at the time of his story. Unless he's changed his mind...

After all, how could Bustinza be in two places at once?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

if the flight suit was more like a spacesuit or to protect against something else it might look funky, or made to look alien as a protection measure or maybe just to hide the person's identity.

if the military was doing some sort of psyop on these men and women they might want to project an e.t to see how they react.

it is very interesting that there is so much static on these so called non events, and looks like they have a good production budget.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

this all screams test and getting their minds blown with advanced tech then messed with by OSI/whoever.

I would agree that this perspective is very important if one looks at the tech available at the time, including Psychotronics and the possible ELF that was discussed in the previous thread.

If for instance, the early research presented by Sacha would certainly fit with the following, in regards to some of the defense mechanisms for the time period in question, and according to her paperwork, were being utilised at Nuclear installations.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

Then there is a simple question of why TTSA is focussed on the RFI, how they could have the alleged materials, and why people are under NDA?

Assuming this was earth tech.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

RS422 twisted pair with RJ11 or RJ45 connections.
I notice in this video they use a lot of adjectives like Intrepidus,high,best,win..
Back in the 70's when Scientology was selling those $900 e-meters to reach new realities it was similar marketing.
As Kev explained non dualism comes in different flavors and Zen can be practiced just as easily in the valley..
Classic example of the Demon was painted by Michelangelo in "The creation of Adam".

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

Honestly Cauliflower, what you've written there is very relevant, but I find it very very difficult to parse. You write so clearly elsewhere.

Sacred technology is fascinating - but what about Astrology?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

Classic example of the Demon was painted by Michelangelo in "The creation of Adam".

That depends on ones interpretation of Demon.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I have been sifting through some of the Sacha research and it seems very relevant with what is currently 'out there'.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Please see pdf page 76 and 77.

Picture.word processing and decision.making This is the final experiment, in support of Kroll and Potter, DARPA·funded contractors, which investigates the use of visual, temporal and auditory highlighting techniques for facilitating information processing. Experimentation is also being conducted in physiological psychology under the DARPA Biocybemetics Program. The concept of biocybemetics requires some explanation. Just as "cybemetics" deals with the science of mechanical and electrical feedback loops, biocybemetics deals with feedback loops involving biological information. In a cybemetic thermoregulatory system, a thermostat acts as a sensor to transduce temperature into an electrical control signal. In a biocybemetic system, a biological signal, such as "brain waves" (EEG) or pupillary dilation, is transduced intI) an electrical signal compatible with modem computer equipment. For both types of systems the goal is to maximize system performance. In the biocybemetic system an attempt is made to optimize man·machine performance. Biocybemetics represents an advance over traditional man·machine systems. In the traditional system, 110 devices (teletypes, eRTs, keyboards, etc.) act as interfaces between man and machine. In a biocybemetic system this man·machine interface is augmented by the transmission of biological information from man to machine, in order for the machine to be more responsive, and tbus improve system performance. An example of the layout of an EEG biocybemetic system, shown in figure 2, reveals that a biological signal is transduced by EEG amplifiers. This signal is then converted from analog to digital information for use by a computer. A display and teletype make up the traditional man· machine interface. This layout is similar to those already present in EEG laboratories and the equipment and principles of operation are well understood. The biological information must be interpreted by the computer; an algorithm must be provided by the physiological psychologist.

www.ncjrs.gov...

edit on 14-11-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Simply put using traditional input devices is a big bottleneck slowing down how information is passed from man to machine.

It gets frightening (ok, that's perhaps a too heavy word) when you look at these concepts in the other direction, machine to man. How much 'information bandwith' would our brain be able to handle before it 'tilts'? How would someone experience a 'tilt'?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

most likely a seizure, i don't think you can tilt a human mind but maybe that's just me hoping you can't.

there are already laws on the books about 'augmenting' humans and messing with people's brain is such a liability no company would give you one(other then medical needs) so you can be johnny mnemonic.

i would have no issues with replacing parts of your body, but that begs the question if you replace all your parts with mechanical parts and nanobots made your brain basically into silicone would you still be you?

like if you have a boat and care for it for years and years and over that time you have replaced all the parts on the boat but it still has the same form and name, is it still the same boat?
edit on 14-11-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

It would be like trying to measure the length of the great wall of China using data that had been compressed.
There would always be segmentation and gaps between the segments as the segment lengths would never cross.
So the device would always be short of the mark because the sum of the segments always results in something less.

William Hyde Wallaston was given the credit for finding dark Fraunhofer lines in the solar spectrum (1802).

Painters like Davinci and Botticelli tackled the subject centuries earlier.
As the Physicist Jack Safarti explained, the quantum vacuum is "like Venus arising from the quantum foam".
Not as bad as mought be, but some still see this as just soap bubble science.

The human brain is like a "have blue" stealth aircraft in that its signature is scattered and out of sequence requiring an unforeseeable dense array of sensors to gather any kind of useful sample.

Modern quantum interferometer hardware running under program control would decohere before they receive a signal.

edit on 14-11-2018 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Sometimes I feel like this thread is Jasper Carrot's metaphorical bus and I'm sitting on the top deck at the moment....

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

😲😲

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdamE
I have been sifting through some of the Sacha research and it seems very relevant with what is currently 'out there'.

It's all very interesting and a few of us have brought this subject up before. The document from 1979 seems to be 'missing' from what I can see. You don't happen to have a reliable source for it do you?

The only thing I would say is that any such form of technology has still not been implemented beyond research stages some 38 years later. They appear to still be working it all out now.

So how do you explain that apparent problem?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Sometimes I feel like this thread is Jasper Carrot's metaphorical bus and I'm sitting on the top deck at the moment....

Indeed. Beware of passengers wielding corned beef tins!

As with a lot of material lately in this thread, very few will 'get' this remark, but at least 'The Unrecorded Jasper Carrott' was transmitted around the time of the RFI.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Corned beef?....I know. Although there is too much chopped ham and pork for my liking?

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join