It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
During the first Rendlesham forest incident the sky was on fire with meteor contacts as reported by the radar operators using three different radar systems. The actual craft that the fighter jets were scrambled for was traveling several thousand miles per hour so it was likely extra terrestrial.

You can call it a "craft", I am happier with "object"...if the meteor shower is a factor, why was the object only present on one day of the shower? The Perseid's in 1956 peaked on the 11th/12th August, but numbers on the 12th/13th were greater than on the 10th/11th, is that significant do you think?

For RFI...

The Quadrantids (QUA) are a January meteor shower. The zenithal hourly rate (ZHR) of this shower can be as high as that of two other reliably rich meteor showers, the Perseids in August and the Geminids in December,[4] yet Quadrantid meteors are not seen as often as meteors in these other two showers, because the peak intensity is exceedingly sharp, sometimes lasting only hours. Additionally, the meteors are quite faint (mean magnitude 3-6 mag).

en.wikipedia.org...

It may have been early that year, which doesn't seem particularly unusual. Or late Ursids...

Earlier observations described an average radiant of RA=217 deg, DEC=+76 deg, with maximum occurring at a solar longitude of 270.66 deg (about December 22), with the duration being established as December 17–24.

The Ursids have a particularly narrow stream, prompting veteran meteor observer, Norman W. McLeod, III (Florida) to comment that the Ursids "must be a compact stream like the Quadrantids. You have to be within 12 hours of maximum to see much."[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

And John Burroughs, I believe, somewhere used the term "comet-like" to describe the situation at some point.

While thinking to myself about what they might use for a musical sound track in the up coming movie I started hearing voices that apparently no one else hears or comments on. WW1 was a somber bloody piece of history, so I'm thinking maybe a sad song by James Taylor would be appropriate?

Happy to oblige with my favourite...

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

You are enjoying this.
😁

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

People have different motives for posting on ATS. A great many people have no desire to rationally progress a topic. Such people often interest me as much as the topic.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

You're considerably more mature and kind than I am then Kev. I don't include cauliflower as one of my five a day...I always take note of what the discussion was right before these type of posters turn up...

Meanwhile back in the forest and not on a fruit and veg stall....

The RFI is not going to progress much now until either new information comes to light or we wait for our Lord and savior TDL to enlighten us all....Either way.. It's become more of a waiting game now...but then it's been that for 30yrs.. So whatever...

What was the name of that French philosopher? Never mind....

edit on p50156182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p51132182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p52142182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Take a deep breath.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

People "are" interesting for sure!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Not required, just saying what I think

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

The problem is that the 'next big thing' for RFI, is always a new type of deception. TDL/TTSA may as well say that they found Jesus' tomb there, and that the reason we didn't know it, is that the vault was hidden with rods of element 115. They sure love their 'magic' materials. They might as well spray it around everywhere it will fit (or not) like that spray-in attic insulation. I mean, they have already made sure that some was 'found' at SWR.. I'd almost bet money that element 115 will suddenly appear at RFI.. or in the burrito with the virgin mary.
edit on 12-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Well..in regards to what ttsa will say about RFI, thier audience of UFOlogy already believes they know what it was. It was alienz, demonz, what's the difference...etc

Best advice I have heard in a while...

"be careful when someone tells you something important that flatters your prejudice and beliefs"

Let's just wait to see what they have to say.....time...

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

What was the name of that French philosopher? Never mind....

Eric Cantona perhaps? He once said...

When seagulls follow the trawler it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea....

Non?

His comment on a night when the sh** hit the fan.

But there are so many camps now involved in the RFI. They all have their own fans and seemingly plentiful supplies of manure. It's become impossible to sniff out the truth and has become an endless game being played out.

We are the seagulls following the trawler.

I hear voices but there's no one there
You speak to me in another language
Computer says it's a binary code
It's such a pity I can't understand it....

See what I did there. See how much veg trouble that causes.

edit on 12/11/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

The should play that "Flock of Seagulls " at the pending conference in the background. Grant Cameron has been added to the list too so I read.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

time...

Yes time....

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I so like that painting.

😁

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

time...

Yes time....

...and it's persistence?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

When you see an elephants trunk in a Dali painting it represents a bandwidth trunking action such as used in Chess or counting cards in Vegas. I've temporarily trunked to the two figures at the bottom of the Dali painting.

The figure on the right has an unusual arrangement of appendages, which I've seen on British Tea sets, pretty common during the period the Dalis spent together playing chess on the couch.

Our Rendlesham Forest thread has been a gong show for years but with the centennial anniversary of the ending of WW1 it seemed appropriate to bring to light the military aspects of Woodbridge/Bentwaters airforce bases.

The U2 dragon Lady did operate out of Fairford AFB exactly 222 Km's west of Bentwaters but other than the compression artifacts in the imagery of the Great Wall of China there might be no significant link to the RFI.

How long is the Great Wall of China?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

i see the alien dissection expert is on that list i wish it were closer so i could go and ask him some medical questions with my camera rolling to watch him squirm

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

depends if you dream of stars Cauliflower and write them down....

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Seems like a few of the minor witnesses have been gathered together for the above to beef up the Warren Emissions. 2019 is going to be busy as we await the 'Binary' and 'Unique DNA' revelations to unfold. Don't forget Colonel Halt's Corrective Perspective as well.

Happy Daze!

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join