It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

We all have unique DNA, by definition.

An extremely good point, technically. Or rather biologically.

I'm not saying that John is doing *anything* shady. He's not. That's why I liked him.
It's OTHERS who want to force a role on him that he doesn't want.. he said so himself
quite clearly.

Instinctively, I find John is by far the most likable and trustworthy RFI character. Always have. If it wasn't for Moulton-Howe's incredibly aggravating voice (and dubious approach to Truth), I'd probably have listened to all the shows she co-hosted with him.

I'd buy a used car from John. Can't same the same about Halt, for example.

"Whadayamean 'dodgy mileage'? Elizondo hasn't driven it!"

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Thank God.

Kev

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

We all have unique DNA, by definition.

An extremely good point, technically. Or rather biologically.

I'm not saying that John is doing *anything* shady. He's not. That's why I liked him.
It's OTHERS who want to force a role on him that he doesn't want.. he said so himself
quite clearly.

Instinctively, I find John is by far the most likable and trustworthy RFI character. Always have. If it wasn't for Moulton-Howe's incredibly aggravating voice (and dubious approach to Truth), I'd probably have listened to all the shows she co-hosted with him.

I'd buy a used car from John. Can't same the same about Halt, for example.

"Whadayamean 'dodgy mileage'? Elizondo hasn't driven it!"

You do realise much of all this is by design all this drama and conflict . Would you really buy that used car from John and not Halt😁.

Can I sell you a bridge?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Well, I think that most of the people in this little melodrama aren't acting out of true free will anyway.. that multiple levels of duping and delusion exist.

But I'd just like to pretend, that one big name out there has a shred of integrity.

Kev

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I understand this part Kev.
I tend to agree.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Kev I have read your posts concerning "Christian" involvement in the RFI.
I know in the past you have had bad experience with Christians.

Its frustrating, Remember the Star Trek episode "The City on the Edge of Forever" that closed the first season?
The Spock quote "I am endeavoring, Ma'am, to construct a mnemonic memory circuit using stone knives and bearskins."?

Spoke directly to the system used by the ancient order of the Pythagoreans.
The secret inner group would do the math and the choir so to speak would keep the faith through resonant artistic works.

For autistic children perhaps its better to focus on the mathematical observations when Mother Mary comes a whispering?
I've seen trees with large gaps like this V in Australia and the low bush I's are pretty common everywhere.

The 1980 RFI sighting is currently used as a path for the children so I'm trying to stay on topic there.
Pretty easy to spot the digital compression artifact in the original RFI drawing.
The circular segment in the front view has been replaced with a straight line chord segment to create a triangle in the top view.

And of course there are the logs in the clearing of the Davinci painting that appear lifeless.

Two Ways of Seeing a River by Mark Twain

Now when I had mastered the language of this water and had come to know every trifling feature that bordered the great river as familiarly as I knew the letters of the alphabet, I had made a valuable acquisition. But I had lost something, too. I had lost something which could never be restored to me while I lived. All the grace, the beauty, the poetry had gone out of the majestic river! I still keep in mind a certain wonderful sunset which I witnessed when steamboating was new to me. A broad expanse of the river was turned to blood; in the middle distance the red hue brightened into gold, through which a solitary log came floating, black and conspicuous; in one place a long, slanting mark lay sparkling upon the water; in another the surface was broken by boiling, tumbling rings, that were as many-tinted as an opal; where the ruddy flush was faintest, was a smooth spot that was covered with graceful circles and radiating lines, ever so delicately traced; the shore on our left was densely wooded, and the sombre shadow that fell from this forest was broken in one place by a long, ruffled trail that shone like silver; and high above the forest wall a clean-stemmed dead tree waved a single leafy bough that glowed like a flame in the unobstructed splendor that was flowing from the sun. There were graceful curves, reflected images, woody heights, soft distances; and over the whole scene, far and near, the dissolving lights drifted steadily, enriching it, every passing moment, with new marvels of coloring. I stood like one bewitched. I drank it in, in a speechless rapture. The world was new to me, and I had never seen anything like this at home. But as I have said, a day came when I began to cease from noting the glories and the charms which the moon and the sun and the twilight wrought upon the river's face; another day came when I ceased altogether to note them. Then, if that sunset scene had been repeated, I should have looked upon it without rapture, and should have commented upon it, inwardly, in this fashion: "This sun means that we are going to have wind to-morrow; that floating log means that the river is rising, small thanks to it; that slanting mark on the water refers to a bluff reef which is going to kill somebody's steamboat one of these nights, if it keeps on stretching out like that; those tumbling 'boils' show a dissolving bar and a changing channel there; the lines and circles in the slick water over yonder are a warning that that troublesome place is shoaling up dangerously; that silver streak in the shadow of the forest is the 'break' from a new snag, and he has located himself in the very best place he could have found to fish for steamboats; that tall dead tree, with a single living branch, is not going to last long, and then how is a body ever going to get through this blind place at night without the friendly old landmark?" No, the romance and the beauty were all gone from the river. All the value any feature of it had for me now was the amount of usefulness it could furnish toward compassing the safe piloting of a steamboat. Since those days, I have pitied doctors from my heart. What does the lovely flush in a beauty's cheek mean to a doctor but a "break" that ripples above some deadly disease? Are not all her visible charms sown thick with what are to him the signs and symbols of hidden decay? Does he ever see her beauty at all, or doesn't he simply view her professionally, and comment upon her unwholesome condition all to himself? And doesn't he sometimes wonder whether he has gained most or lost most by learning his trade?

edit on 10-11-2018 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

I truly mean no offense, but I have never understood even 5% of one of your posts. I've wondered sometimes if it's really a BOT and not a human being posting sometimes, as the content is so random and has no internal consistency, rhyme or reason and does not convey any structured semantic content or usable information.

But perhaps the lack of comprehension is my fault.

Kev

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Odd as the vegetables posts in other places in ats are rather normal..

Cauliflower ; you posts are largely nonsensical and incoherent. You clearly have the time to post on ATS, I would follow kevs previous advice here and I would ask you directly why is it that your posts in this thread are so odd, yet in the aircraft forums they are normalish...?

Are you trolling or are we too stupid to understand what you are saying...or is it just nonsense...?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I too am trying to understand

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

You do realise much of all this is by design all this drama and conflict . Would you really buy that used car from John and not Halt😁.

John's a very good actor, then. Hell, who needs Laurence Fishburne?

Can I sell you a bridge?

Only if it helps us get over the RFI, once and for all.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Well it seems we wont be needing a bridge after all CB. I read earlier the definitive book is going to be out very soon.
There is short notice about it, as well as there will be several conferences in 2019.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

John's a very good actor, then. Hell, who needs Laurence Fishburne?

Can I sell you a bridge?

Only if it helps us get over the RFI, once and for all.

To add to this. There are those that claim to know what really occured in the forest in 1980 along with other locations of that time period. That detail was told to Philip Mantle. Nothing more appears to have been revealed about this everything is pretty closed.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Really... Penniston had more 'interesting experiences', it's surprising that someone hasn't tried to pin this story on him.. unless he's not playing ball... and has reserved all his 'woo' for the Osborn book.

Only a personal view, but I would say that had John not pushed this, or even survived, all we would have left is the Penniston Larry and Halt perspective, and one could argue that each perspective has caused more problems, than answers?

Take the attention away from John and Adrian (John had 2 nights of events, which any investigator would see as someone with possibly more witness information to clarify that something did indeed happen during the period).

We would be left with Larry and Jim.

Not forgetting that it took some time for Col. Halt to recognise or admit, that John went forward with Adrian which was the point of John's second encounter which you would think (and not turn your back on your personnel dressed in civvies or not) would have also appeared as an important thing to record on your dictaphone.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

A sound of one hand clapping is utterly meaningless.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

RFI is the elephant.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

a reply to: AdamE

RFI is the elephant.

As Dali would ask, "But does it have stilts?"

HG Wells' 'The War Of The Worlds' on mescalin?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Dali is going to be the death of us all.

I mean,

One blind man touches an elephants trunk, and says, "an elephant is a trunk",
another touches an elephants tusk, and says, "an elephant is a tusk'.

All these stories about RFI, none correct, none even meaningful.

Minds grasp after the pieces.. and we wind up assembling a platypus, not an elephant at all.

The upcoming 'answer' will be most egregious chimera of all, put together to serve it's master's purposes, and definitely not a representation of reality in any way.

Kev

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

This was the 100th anniversary of the end of WW1 at 11 AM today.
The war began During the Perseid meteor showers of 2014 (check that period on the WW1 timeline).

During the first Rendlesham forest incident the sky was on fire with meteor contacts as reported by the radar operators using three different radar systems. The actual craft that the fighter jets were scrambled for was traveling several thousand miles per hour so it was likely extra terrestrial.

To hear the sound of one hand clapping at the Green Bank Observatory when they picked up the Black Knight signal required almost complete silence, they even hear the ignition noise from the cars driving highway 28 there. I lied about Green Bank Observatory being located in the Carolinas, its not.

While thinking to myself about what they might use for a musical sound track in the up coming movie I started hearing voices that apparently no one else hears or comments on. WW1 was a somber bloody piece of history, so I'm thinking maybe a sad song by James Taylor would be appropriate?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

No.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join