It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Marcel Jnr writes the foreword to 'The Halt Doorstop 2'?

Oh dear... Roswell provides the kiss of death before the book even starts.

Rather than the RFI, I get the impression that this tome will mainly feature Halt making pithy comments in little box-outs whilst Hanson drones on about miscellaneous cases since 1947 that feature military personnel or government types.

Just my guess.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I have just been reading the following paper...

journals.sagepub.com...

...which details the use of cover-stories in the British government in relation to Cobra Mist (I know, I know, I'm not trying to drag that up again, I promise) but is more widely informative about the kind of conversations that go on behind closed doors and the reasoning for those decisions...I found this paragraph most interesting.

Through Cobra Mist, this article revealed bureaucratic secrecy effects in the finding that secrecy and deception not only operated as official strategies for military officials, but served to mediate bureaucratic communicative processes inside and outside of the operation. These findings have implications for internal understandings of bureaucracy and its relation to the public sphere. Internally, the use of secrecy and deception shaped deliberations and decision making in ways analogous to the ExComm meetings. With few exceptions, such internal effects of secrecy have not yet been sufficiently studied and conceptualised (e.g. Chambers, 2004; Gibson, 2012). Outside of Cobra Mist, cover storying operated to dupe attentive publics who trusted its deceptive communications at face value. Such public trust is evidence of a further secrecy effect at the level of bureaucratic legitimacy: underlying MoD appeals to public trust was the longstanding assumption that the information military officials had access to, as well as their plans, intentions and daily routines, could not be reasonably disclosed for reasons of state security. The examination of declassified records on Cobra Mist recasts this assumption in a dubious light. There seemed to be little to no concern for national security evident in the deception work of Cobra Mist officials. Among those that questioned the use of deception in Cobra Mist, as Chapman Pincher did, a resulting culture of distrust, criticism and speculation emerged that gave rise to many conspiracy theories (see Heazell, 2011). Since Weber, theories of bureaucracy have not sufficiently equipped sociologists to grapple with such effects of organisational secrecy and deception. A more refined analytical framework for social research on bureaucratic secrecy is needed. Such a framework must take into account both the larger and more micro-interactive internal and external effects of structural secrecy on the practices and routines of insiders and on diverse publics.

I came across the paper as I was looking for more information on Pincher's stories about Cobra Mist. Like Redfern he started out as a Daily Express investigative reporter and similarly had good contacts within the MOD. He went on to be Peter (Spycatcher) Wright's ghost writer at the introduction of Victor Rothschild, who was high up in AWRE then I think. Oddly enough and I am sure purely co-incidentally, Pincher had packed up and gone off to Tasmania to do just that only a couple of months before RFI kicked off, meaning he was well out of the way should any of his old contacts tip him the wink.

My over-active imagination aside though, it is a nicely laid out break down of cover ups, and offers some insight into Anglo-American MOD/DoD differences in information control.

edit on 8-11-2018 by KilgoreTrout because: correct link added

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I just lost my Youtube UFO virginity!

I watched this entire video, just because of what you said about it. I'd never watched one before. I don't like polluting my mind.

But JB is a pretty stable guy, well on the surface anyway.. I've said this before.. I have no idea what he's like personally.

I really dislike how his DNA and tissue sample were stolen without his permission. That's a HIPPA violation.. and maybe enough to cause a medical license to be revoked----that's very much not cool... but yes, I'm glad he got his surgery and disability.

I really dislike that world's most unique DNA thing.. oh that sounds like a fish story..

I really dislike how the 'gang' apparently tried to turn him into a full 'commodity'. Now why is it that some farmer named 'ferd' from nowhereville, Montanns doesn't get chosen for his DNA and worked with? Why does it have to be someone associated with "Britian's Roswell"? That just stinks.

I do very much agree with JB's thoughts at the end.. that our world does not need this 'special DNA stuff' right now.. and people should not know how to construct an 'antenna'. The knowledge is more than 5000 years old.. and it's close to impossible to dig it out of the lore. It should stay safely hidden.

That whole 'antenna' thing has been misrepresented for those 5000 years, and now it's being misrepresented in another way.

Thanks for the link.. I'm glad that I watched it. It was useful to me.

Kev

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Wait for book 3.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Why does it have to be someone associated with "Britian's Roswell"? That just stinks. 

Not really. John responds to a lady on Grants page as she was groaning about why her DNA was not looked at. You will find it in the link I provided a few posts back.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I agree with all your concerns.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Artifacts due to compression are usually lossy EG removing 50% of the bits from the high frequency components might remove, say, only 5% of the encoded information. In the case of the U2 Cuban missile crisis photography, the trunks of the trees had no fine detail they were all depicted as perfectly straight monochromatic cylindrical filament structures.

This is the phenomena that created the unusual geometric patterns in the lunar photography on the back side of the moon.
The mountains and valleys of the moon would have created a huge amount of false shadow detail so they probably flew the mission so that the bulk of the imagery was taken while we were still viewing the new moon from Earth.

Compression was required due to the band width limitations imposed by the circa 1959. Even something as huge as the great wall of China would have lost its curves and been rendered as a heavily segmented construction.

As we move toward into the details of the Cuban forest in 1962 perhaps we stray off topic for Rendlesham. Watch the Video posted in the tribute to Karl R Wolfe who passed away at 74.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There were two Rendlesham forest UFO sighting periods 1956 and 1980. I believe the 1980 UFO sighting was inspired by the original 1956 sightings that were tracked by three different radar systems during the Perseid meteor shower.

No one else seems to see a parallel to the two Salvador Dali "Persistance of memory" paintings. The digital disintegration version of the painting is lossy, and you lose the important shadow and date information needed to solve the puzzle.

I have been repeatedly warned by the OP that journeying the thread forward with Dali and the Beatles is off topic so I may not have long before my posts get removed.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Let's assume that there is nothing true in all of this research. What on earth do they really want with John?

Let's assume there is some truth. Who is going around zapping people with this weird ray?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Thank you for posting this.

Noticed the mention of another lab on 55:30?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Let's assume that there is nothing true in all of this research. What on earth do they really want with John?

Let's assume there is some truth. Who is going around zapping people with this weird ray?

I never said there was nothing true about it. But what I did say, is that if you want to induct someone into your cult, you convince them that they have 'special potential'. Since John was at "Britain's Roswell" that adds much potency. If he drinks the snake oil.. and he was at 'Roswell', then other people will be much more prone to believe.

That's not saying that John might not have something interesting with his genetics and of course (apparently) he got hit with something at RFI. But he's a perfect MARKETING TOOL. That's what I was saying.

Now as to what is zapping..

It could be any or none of the following:

1) When you get infested with plasma life forms, they zap you. (some people get heart attacks from it and die..)
2) People want to talk about Broken Arrow radiation --- a non starter.
3) Could be something from the continuing MKULtra -- like the skull induced stuff.. coulda hit the wrong spot.
4) Could have been from a natural BOL that gets activated by something else.
5) Could have been from a 15 foot wide metal saucer looking things with tentacles trailing.
6) Could have been from a black ops craft
7) Could have been from a black ops weapon.

What is affecting human bodies, and is DNA or 'mystical practice' really involved?
These are the remaining questions in UFOlogy, IMHO.

Kev
edit on 9-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

Just a suggestion;

1) Stop all use of metaphor
2) Stop all use of analogy
3) Stop referencing things that happened before most people were born and which are not documented
(at least at first).
4) Write using simple statements such as (to give an example):

RFI was caused by Marconi testing an over the horizon radar.

Try to have less than 15 words in a sentence, and no more than 3 sentences in a paragraph, and begin with only say 3 paragraphs of 45 words..

Keeping it very tight and down to Earth.. then, if people 'follow you' then you can get more 'unusual' over time, if you must to make your point.

BUT its your JOB as a writer, to bring the audience with you.. an audience that cannot read your mind.. and to which NOTHING you say is obvious or true. Part of writing is an education process, tailored to your audience.

I'm giving you advice from the heart here, as someone who in the very beginning days of my experiences wrote non-effectively too.

Kev

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Another perspective, one I find scary is that ancient practices and 'zapping' possibly isn't needed anymore in the near future with mechanisms like CRISPR.

You can turn this stuff on or off on whole humanity or even targeted populations within a couple of generations. All you need is a good DNA reference (the right 'unique' sequence has a certain percentage of being passed on to your infants) and a suitable 'carrier'.

I'm wildly speculating here, but I wouldn't be surprised certain methods are being released because in fact they can 'easily' be reversed.

Very reminiscent on the pill you used to mention.

edit on 9-11-2018 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: zeroPointOneQ

Another perspective, one I find scary is that ancient practices and 'zapping' possibly isn't needed anymore in the near future with mechanisms like CRISPR.

You can turn this stuff on or off on whole humanity or even targeted populations within a couple of generations. All you need is a good DNA reference (the right 'unique' sequence has a certain percentage of being passed on to your infants) and a suitable 'carrier'.

I'm wildly speculating here, but I wouldn't be surprised certain methods are being released because in fact they can 'easily' be reversed.

Very reminiscent on the pill you used to mention.

You make a very valid point.

The way the 'mystical practices' work, is they make subtle changes to neural pathways and subtle changes to neurochemicals themselves. One could indeed, be DNA coded to have these changes in place from birth, or epigenetics could be used for temporary changes. Heck, maybe even our food is being modified to make these epigenetic modifications...wittingly or unwittingly.

That's part of what my 'BTUFO experience' was telling me.. the conquering of the mystical by the technological.

Excellent observation.

Kev

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

But John is not creating a cult. He has unique DNA.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

We all have unique DNA, by definition.

I'm not saying that John is doing *anything* shady. He's not. That's why I liked him.
It's OTHERS who want to force a role on him that he doesn't want.. he said so himself
quite clearly.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Right....

edit on 9-11-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

He was TOLD he had unique DNA but I think he may want a 2nd opinion. Especially after the shady way it was all handled. That's probably going to cost a lot of money.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Even IF JB has highly unique DNA.. correlation does not imply causation.

Now, maybe John REALLY IS "UFO Jesus".

I have no idea.. but yes... we should just ignore the claim, unless a reputable source can confirm the unique nature of his DNA AND can correlate with UFOs somehow.

Really... Penniston had more 'interesting experiences', it's surprising that someone hasn't tried to pin this story on him.. unless he's not playing ball... and has reserved all his 'woo' for the Osborn book.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Am well aware and more besides

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

No one is playing ball Kev.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join