It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout

And do his references check out? What sources does he give for the Collins Elite and their christian handlers, and how does he investigate the validity of their claims?

I like Nick and he's done some great research and has turned up some interesting things in the FOIA arena. He's an exceptional writer. I've purchased and read a number of his books, but I must say I'm not buying the Collins Elite thing. It reads more like a parody of what folk who are very anti-religious think Christian folk are like. There's basically nothing but Nick's word and the word of his sources. To his credit he does acknowledge the very "hearsay" nature of the information.

I do believe there was a group by that name, I don't think they played a part in ufology. Also note the "Aviary" connected folk use the exact same excuse for why the RV program was shut down. Seems they trot it out to A.) make them look like victims and B.) to make excuses for their lack of scientific validity.
edit on 7-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

The same lynch foundation that's 0.6 miles from the base..in fact they tried to buy the actual base for thier yoga and consciousness expanding classes...or am i thinking of a different Rendlesham

Somethings in this world are bloody weird..

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Halt is scheduled back in Woodbridge again next September to promote his sequel book "The Halt Perspective 2". The old one certainly still comes in useful when I need to change a light bulb.

What's in this one? A foreword by Jesse Marcel (Junior (Junior)). He's the one who wasn't born when Roswell happened. There's pictures of some former US Presidents and and the current incumbent Mr. Tangerine Man on the back cover.

Source : tinyurl.com...

Don't forget to purchase your £20 collector's ticket too. How many pages of useless waffle will this one be? I did see it MM but sometimes it's best to pretend you are blind. I bet Hanson is still bleating re his lack of cash also ,,that's been a constant feature with him.
[
edit on 7-11-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I agree with you re Redfern.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

His melty clock's are my favourite.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

The original 1956 Rendlesham UFO sighting occurred during the Perseid meteor shower.
In that year we were just detecting the Black Knight signal at the Green Bank observatory in the Carolinas.
Perhaps in Kilgore's mind the 1956 Rendlesham Forest event was just a passive reflection satellite in Low Earth Orbit that got picked up by three radar systems near Bentwaters and Woodridge.
Certainly wouldn't be the first ET contact that surprised because it was from a classified project over the radar operators pay grade.
With the sky on fire from meteor signatures the tracking crew would have had a very difficult time making sense of the contact data.
But no one ever will see that Dali painting.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

But no one ever will see that Dali painting.

You have lost me ??

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I think that the CE represents the spectrum from a compassionate Christianity to those who would use the religion to gain power for themselves. Nick's whistleblower certainly identifies both kind of believers in the group.

I'd imagine that you would almost certainly find CE members in Advanced Theoretical Physics Group or the Aviary. In that, I'm sure that there was cross over, and I can't see too many homes for people with a strong interest during those years.

I do wonder if Url Gellar is one of those special children Whitely Strieber has spoken about in the past. In which case we can see the SRI experiments and the Experience group as trying to identify this new group of Humans.

A group, that John Burroughs, understandably and perhaps rightly thinks will be threatened by exposure to the world?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Were does John Burroughs say this Ct?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

A recent podcast interview. It's not Phenomenon Radio - but he was a guest. I'm sorry, I forget the name. He mentions it in response to the idea that the Experiencer papers will be made public / published.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Thanks CT. Not sure about this one but if you do remember please link this. It sounds very interesting.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I was hoping you would respond to "Blimey".

What the heck does that really mean?

I could look it up, but i'd rather you said.

It's 'stereotypical Brit speech' from old
TV shows here.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

You know that my former main contact had met them in person and
maintains that they are very real.

Now granted, the paper trail on these guys is close to nil.

And of course a group like this would be magnified by
crazy stories, probably all out of proportion.

But that said, you know as well as I, that there are active
'christian' groups (not sure if they really represent christianity
very well) who actively seek to start WWIII to bring jesus
back sooner and other crazy things. I'll compile of list of such
groups if you don't stipulate the point.

So it's entirely possible that the Collins Elite is as crazy as the stories go.

Or not.

Kev

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

A group, that John Burroughs, understandably and perhaps rightly thinks will be threatened by exposure to the world?

Could you say more on this?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Yes more!
😁

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Osborn might have stuff to say on this subject?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Osborn might have stuff to say on this subject?

That's a goofy thing to say?

You probably have noticed that I'm not a member of the Gary Osborne fan club. Just from intial observation, I'd say he's completely lost in phenomenon madness. I've seen it so many times in so many people. It's bloody obvious to me.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Lol. Yes I have noticed Kev. I guess my point is the connections and knowledge Gary has on all of this. Phenomenon madness maybe , but maybe not.😁

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

John literally says on a podcast that unlike Chris Wolford, he does not think that it is a good idea for papers to be published on the antenna and experiencer group. It will either demonstrate that there is a genetically different group of humans, who will be hated, or it will unleash large amounts of people to develop these powers who shouldn't.

You mention your former primary contact met the Collins Elite. He never spoke about it as far as I'm aware.

I'd consider that the CE are front and central in what is happening now - and your contact likely knows some of the members quite well.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
I do believe there was a group by that name, I don't think they played a part in ufology. Also note the "Aviary" connected folk use the exact same excuse for why the RV program was shut down. Seems they trot it out to A.) make them look like victims and B.) to make excuses for their lack of scientific validity.

Is there any suggestion that the Collins Elite had any connection to the group that Puharich and Geller associated themselves with? I was wondering whether perhaps there could have been a schism, the Only Planet of Choice representing the break-away faction, with the other slipping into the shadows carefully guarding their channelings with angels and demons?

The christianity, as an outsider, doesn't seem so much of an oddity, the US seems to be a predominantly christian country and fundamentalism somewhat a prominent factor in the expression of such beliefs, are they, do you know, still inclined towards literal beliefs in demons? Would the idea of a Collins Elite that believed in literal demons be something that people would want to believe in?

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join