It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

This was from 1945 might have used the Black Knight link detected in the 1950's.
Mercury Ion would offer more bandwidth of course.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

I guess that I will say in response to about 3 of your responses to me, not very much actually. My apologies for that. I don't really like UFO books very much, even really good ones. They fall very short, even the best of them. You seem to have it in your head that i'm programmed by the flaky beliefs of half-cocked UFO writers. Nothing could be further from the truth.. UFOlogy is not even my field, not directly.

You might also presume, that I attempt to make logical arguments about UFOlogy based upon these books, to impose my poorly-researched point of view. That would also be an error.

You also apparently presume that my primary processing modality is rational --- that is also not the case.

I"m not actually here to discuss UFOlogy, spirituality, religion, geo-politics, or anything else.

Now... all that said.. I'm not saying that my UFO-related posts have no merit, on even intellectual grounds.. far from it... but any logical points that I make are a mere side-effect of why I post.

The begged question of course, is why I post.

It's all about a journey of discovery, for both myself, and for others that I do care about very much.

I'm sorry, that's all the more specific it would make sense to say at the moment.. not being mysterious.. but being necessarily imprecise.

I do want to compliment you.. your one mode of cognition that you use, has been honed very sharply. You can count every straw in a little red wagon... far better than I can. I enjoy all of your posts.

Kev

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
Whats this about biting dogs and Dali . More details required re the Dali thing.

At this point, I have to admit that I have no idea what these current conversations are about, let alone their relevance to blokes seeing lights in a forest.

I am a huge fan of Dali, though - "SALVADOR", not "Salvadore". Unless he has an Italian twin.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Whats this about biting dogs and Dali . More details required re the Dali thing.

At this point, I have to admit that I have no idea what these current conversations are about, let alone their relevance to blokes seeing lights in a forest.

I am a huge fan of Dali, though - "SALVADOR", not "Salvadore". Unless he has an Italian twin.

Yep Dali is an interesting subject.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Halt is scheduled back in Woodbridge again next September to promote his sequel book "The Halt Perspective 2". The old one certainly still comes in useful when I need to change a light bulb.

What's in this one? A foreword by Jesse Marcel (Junior (Junior)). He's the one who wasn't born when Roswell happened. There's pictures of some former US Presidents and and the current incumbent Mr. Tangerine Man on the back cover.

Source : tinyurl.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Blimey!

What a leap to the very bottom of the ufology cesspool.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

I think that was shot on 35mm

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
I'm sorry, that's all the more specific it would make sense to say at the moment.. not being mysterious.. but being necessarily imprecise.

That's okay, not mysterious at all, I completely understand.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: mirageman

Blimey!

What a leap to the very bottom of the ufology cesspool.

I'm thinking of getting a copy. I'll be able to jack my car up on both of those if I place one on top of the other. I don't know if you've ever read it Kev. But the first volume was an incoherent mess. Two thirds of it catalogues every dot seen in the sky over Suffolk for years. The part dedicated to Rendlesham jumps all over the place and is hard to follow even for people who know the story.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Me too now. I still don't like his melty clocks and stuff but otherwise...I love these two...

...but I haven't come upon anything that I feel relates here much, other than that Dali was into the David Lynch-tapping into the subconscious/consciousness getting all productive/money-in-the-bank thing...but how relevant was David Lynch to these discussions (I don't know, I didn't get that connection either ;( ).

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Lynch Foundation in Woodbridge?

Tell me KT, are you aware of Ralph Noyes and Gordon Creighton?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Yes I know that...I was just looking for an excuse to post the pretty pictures that I like.

Aware, yes, deeply informed, no. Why?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

If it were 1931 I would have to agree maybe even square slides LOL.
There are all kinds of potential technologies, thin films, pockels cells etc that could have been used for the early satellite work. The U2 footage of Cuba definitely had digital artifacts.

Problem is you can't see the Rendlesham Forest for the trees when all you do is tell people about your hammers.
With titles like "left at the gate" and "you can't tell the people" Rendlesham Forest is probably allegory for something surreal like the NWO gate operation prior to and during WW2.
Air and Space magazine did an article about it back in the 1990's but generally not a peep out of the main stream media.

Not many trees in those Dali painting puzzles I mentioned but they seem to confuse a lot of people.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

The bottom picture could be linked to Eratosthenes measurements of the Earth using Stadiums.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Now that sounds very interesting... digital artefacts in the Cuban missle crises?

What type of errors are you talking about / can you share more?

Most digital artefacts are compression artefacts due to quantisation matrices after Fourier transforms.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Creighton came to the conclusion that UFOs were demonic.

Noyes, one ufologist claimed, was revealed to be part of an occult UFO group.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

If you want to start a thread on Dali I would be more than happy to discuss the picture but I'm not feeling that this particular thread is the place to do that.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I got impatient and found that much out (www.conspiracyarchive.com...), but thanks for the confirmation that that is what you were getting at.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I didn't think you could get much information about Rendlesham Forest except through the puzzle house exercises?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Me, I don't get anything from puzzles at all, I've told you that.

You are of course perfectly free to elucidate and puzzle away, I am always happy to just be quiet and listen.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join