It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I don't get the 360 reference, unless you mean personality-free avatars blitzing personality-free aliens.

Well unlike others who try to be cryptic and "mysterious" and don't explain themselves. I will clarify this.

It was just a joke. X-Box 360? I posted a picture of an Eggs Box with £3.60 on the label. I t was because you threatened to splatter anyone with rotten eggs who posted that Twin Peaks video. Now I've had to explain that to a fellow Brit any humour becomes totally lost and I guess you must have lived most of your life south of the Midlands.

As for Twin Peaks, having finished my viewing marathon, I can heartily recommend Season 3 (2017) as groundbreaking television (yet again, as it was in 1990) on the one hand, and an entertaining take on the Phenomenon as a whole on the other.

Well 1990 was well over half a lifetime ago for me. I've not really bothered looking over TP again since. Maybe I should revisit it all and the new series. If only for the entertainment value.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

McCartney said he had the idea of "Let It Be" after he had a dream about his mother during the tense period surrounding the sessions for The Beatles ("the White Album") in 1968. McCartney first began to play around with "Let It Be" in the recording studio in between takes of "Piggies" on 19 September 1968.

So they give a date (not the release date to the public).
Why?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

"Let it Be" was not on the White Album though so stop trying to skirt around your faux pas. It's also got nothing to do with this thread.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Thanks, Kev - a fascinating explanation. I can't agree or disagree, but will continue reading into the matter.

MM might be tearing his hair out over the 'thread drift' nature, though! Hence why a dedicated thread is ideal, but I understand if you don't feel ready to do that; I'll probably do one myself after much more research. I wouldn't be surprised if David Lynch's opus has instilled a fresh sense of determination in me.

Meanwhile, back in the forest...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

you must have lived most of your life south of the Midlands.

Ouch!

Brit on Brit violence! THIS HAS TO STOP.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

The 'phenomenon' likes to disrupt people's threads.

If you CAN write a coherent, single thread on the 'phenomenon'
it's probably wrong.

Kev

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Whilst considering purchasing a bottle of Regaine (probably some "Just for Ginger" too at my age) I am also thinking some of what Kev has said makes sense. Which worries me.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Oh my god!

Have things come down to that?

I'm sorry my friend.

Truly.

Just say the word --- (not joking here) and I won't post
one single word in one of your threads ever again.

Kev

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

It was just a joke. X-Box 360? I posted a picture of an Eggs Box with £3.60 on the label.

That is one of the most subtle visual gags yet! Brilliant, now that I GET it - I was just expecting the Twin Peaks video again while you provided me with the ammunition.

Now I've had to explain that to a fellow Brit any humour becomes totally lost and I guess you must have lived most of your life south of the Midlands.

Lost, but certainly admired with hindsight.

And yes, despite being born in Yorkshire, 90% of my life has been spent down south, I'm afraid.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Assumption re how you seem to think things appear. Go to Grants page scroll down until you see that video link with John. Read through the comments. Gary Osborn tells it. I doubt he is telling porkies??
Sorry my phone is difficult to link things easily.
edit on 5-11-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I feel like I’ve missed something?

Yes, Gary Osborns post was removed from that link I provided earlier. I dont know the reasons why. It appears an issue.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Friends in a shark tank🙄.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
But instead between the CIA and other agencies,
and the UFO entertainers who want to make
money from the credulous..

The little bit of real anomalous stuff is so covered
over, it's very hard to study it or bring knowledge
of it forward to the world.

It's not how I want it to be.. but i'm an adult.

Let's imagine, just for a second, that I agree with you, what reason, do you think, that the CIA and Project Palladium were engaged in that activity for? As in, why would they want to create a belief in the ETH? Were they attempting to deflect attention, cover something else up or do you feel that they themselves were working on a confirmation bias, and actually believed what Puharich and the Nine were telling them for example? In the latter case meaning, that they were just being used as a means to someone else's end???

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
The Rendlesham forest thread has attracted a lot of new people that are not familiar with the original esoteric source.

And what is the "original esoteric source"?

The most compelling prerequisite evidence needed to arrive at a sane answer starts back in the 1950's.

Specifically?

The Cicada 3301 group offered some guidance in 2012 that would narrow the search for the original source material.
I'm not sure how much disclosure they consider expendable though.

Is that the "original esoteric source" previously mentioned, or another original source?

I don't have the patience for puzzles or cryptoanalysis, the end seldom justifies the means, for me at least. I know lots of people do like guessing games so I happily leave that to them.

This is the UK so we could site the RIPA?

Section 49 of Part III of RIPA compels a person, when served with a notice, to either hand over an encryption key or render the requested material intelligible by authorities.

Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of milk and honey You must put them on the table

I once did one of those quiz/tests on the MI6 recruitment site. I failed, I tagged the wrong person to be kept under surveillance. I continue to disagree with their appraisal of the situation. If a threat has left the country then notify the country that they are travelling to, and by all means pick up the trail if they return to the UK. The uncle never left, and they always stayed with him when they came, why wouldn't you keep an eye on him? Seems odd to me, unless the uncle was already an asset but was I supposed to guess that? Probably. Takes on to know one? Hence my failure.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: pigsy2400

From what I have seen, no reputable researchers have been
approached by TTSA (or they left TTSA).

What that says to me, is that TTSA has marginalized itself.

It's all in how you look at it.

It is indeed. If how you look at it is "true", do you wonder at all if they have been set up to fail? Doesn't all this nicely take attention away from the "fact" that the "public" has been willfully misled? Have we got a good old fashioned scapegoating on our hands?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Assumption re how you seem to think things appear. Go to Grants page scroll down until you see that video link with John. Read through the comments. Gary Osborn tells it. I doubt he is telling porkies?? Sorry my phone is difficult to link things easily.

Assumptions?

You've assumed we all know who 'Grant' is and which 'John' you are talking about and what the 'page' might be.

I am guessing you mean Mr. Cameron....So let's check.

Cameron's Official Web page

There's nothing there.

Cameron's Official Youtube Page

There's plenty of videos there none with John (assuming everyone knows that's Burroughs but was it?).

So let's go toFacebook?

www.facebook.com...

Or maybe this one

www.facebook.com...

Or this one

www.facebook.com...

Or maybe this one

www.facebook.com...

Is facebook even the 'page'.

So do you have to be logged into facebook? That means you have to have one of their accounts. Maybe even be "friends" with one of more of these people to view these posts. More work still required? I give up. I am not jumping through hoops. It's very frustrating.

Is it really that hard to copy and paste something with a link? You even managed it a few posts later here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

There's only one Grant , the one who wishes aliens would talk into his head!

Give me a chance please, I am on my computer now and will do my best to put the info here.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Here is the Facebook link, hopefully you will see it. I am not FB friends with Grant it seems to be an open page.

www.facebook.com...

Here is the specific comment by Osborn.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Thank you!!! I was winding myself up into knots there.

The fact that Jim Penniston has not been spoken to by Zondo does seem strange to me. While I have been a fierce critic of his changing story and the binary code he was actually there. I wonder if he's spoken to anyone else but Burroughs then?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

No worries MM I was beginning to wind my own self up
The whole thing is peculiar and wonder why this is? I mean re Zondo and Jim etc.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join