It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

It's the notion of beings travelling into the past from the far future that instantly killed Penniston's notion stone dead for me.

However, I'm open to beings travelling forward to 1980 from a period a long, long time ago, maybe even from a galaxy far, far away?

Did Jim fail to notice this bunch hiding in the woods...?

This has made me chuckle

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Well the 'triangle ship' was only 6 feet tall or so..
I *guess* a couple of Ewoks could have been crammed into there..

I suppose that theory is less fantastic than binary codes at least.

Kev

PS: but even though you had a pic (so it must have happened) I
simply don't agree that a wookie would have fit in there.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

My opinion is not revelant for now...

I could see that response coming from a mile away.

A decent attempt by Kev, though.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Ewoks now. Oh that is funny.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

There's this stupid game that certain people play..

I'm NOT playing it.

I think that information should be as free flowing as possible,
which is why I truly pissed off certain famous people..

they never told me not to say anything.. so it never entered
my mind to be all cloak and dagger about it..

just a simple "Hey Kev - keep this confidential" and I would
never have said a word...

I'm NOT trying to trick anyone into revealing anything they
don't want to.. but if you mention something... why
avoid talking about it? I just don't get it.

If it's all that cloak and dagger hidden super secret decoder
ring, you will get polonium poisoning for even hinting at it..
then DON'T HINT AT IT.

Otherwise it's fair game.

*sigh*

am I the only one who thinks this way?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: ctj83

I agree.

Here's how I break out "sightings":

95%: misidentification with a prosaic explanation, including schizophrenia & pareidolia.

Here's how i breakdow the 5% remaining:

25% even today, project palladium and other CIA fraud.
25% EM testing of "skull implantation", with pulsed microwaves
25% natural plasmas excited by some EM.
25% "the phenomenon"

So as you can see... the Phenomenon.. although it's had a massive effect
on me personally.. I only give it about a 1.25% of all the incidents.

Now...

I don't *known* exactly what sort of control loop testing Jacques was
alluding to.

but I got the sense that he was alluding to the PEAR testing

en.wikipedia.org...

so I don't think he was referring to simple psychological manipulation testing..

though, quite humorously..

I suspect that things written on ATS, have influenced some of the CIA/Darpa
analyists that run psyops here on ATS (presumably) and has thus
'fed back into the control loop' - thus changing the nature of UFOlogy.

Swords have two edges.. at least most of them. And loops may be
intercepted at multiple points of entry ya know.

Kev

I’ve had the same feeling Kev. Too much of the stuff we used to talk about back in the old days is popping back up - it feels very, very suspicious.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Please say more.

Are you talking 'the nine' and stargate conspiracy type
stuff again?

I don't think that operation ever stopped.

Or do you mean the sort of theories that i wrote up
are getting fed back to us?

I have to tell you, that the 'old gang' has gotten 3x
as much material from me as ATS has.
edit on 15-10-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

are they still helping israelis bend spoons?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

are they still helping israelis bend spoons?

I have no idea.

I don't have a membership card.

Kev

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Please say more.

stuff again?

Both! Godric seemed to be hinting at this, or at least that was my interpretation of things. Theres an outsourcing joke to be made I think.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Could you give an example of some ATS content that has been
'stolen' and fed back to us as part of a scam?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

Please say more.

stuff again?

Both! Godric seemed to be hinting at this, or at least that was my interpretation of things. Theres an outsourcing joke to be made I think.

And he was banned for been a tad feisty or I assume that was the reason? Shaking head, tsk tsk....

edit on 15-10-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The truth of this matter, in my opinion, is that all of these men were heavily drugged.

Some of them were drugged and turned loose in the fields with the idea of UFO already in their minds through reports.

( listen to the audio tape , Holt sounds like he's on '___', especially when he keeps repeating "This is weird...")

Some of them were drugged and shown photos and film of UFOs.

(There is testimony to this but at this late hour I can't dig it up)

Some of them were drugged and subjected to a fog and light show in the field, again with the UFO narrative already

"implanted" in their minds through normal chatter.

I believe the real truth of the incident was an MK-Ultra style drug fueled mind control psy-op.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
a reply to: The GUT

Thanks GUT, I’m unsure if LaPlume is connected to the three nights, I believe his sighting.

Thanks for what you’ve illuminated and hinted at.

I can see why you are interested and why you can’t say more.

I suspect that there are a number of people who can’t say more for similar reasons.

I do feel like you are being targeted and Mirage.

Why, I can’t say....

The last bit is interesting.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

A quick question BASSPLYR. Has that anything to do with altering the speed of light, say down to 93,000 miles per second for instance?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdamE

Surface plasmon polaritons can be excited by electrons or photons. In the case of photons, it cannot be done directly, but requires a prism, or a grating, or a defect on the metal surface.

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm currently trying to get my head around some higher mathematics which might be related to quantum field theory but I don't as yet fully understand what it is I am reading...some of that has started to point to plasmas...however I can't emphasise enough just how hard it is for me to get my head around...bear with me, I am following your posts however I am also trying to follow mirageman's instructions to keep things simple and understandable to the majority. I'll get back to you if and when I have something worth sharing.

Cheers though

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: mirageman

Rendlesham isn't about a cloud buster. Learn about the uses of non linear optical mediums.

Good grief really? More maths, I give up...but then again...

The Kerr effect can be described as a χ ( 3 ) [displaystyle chi ^[(3)]] chi ^[(3)] as well. At high peak powers the Kerr effect can cause filamentation of light in air, in which the light travels without dispersion or divergence in a self-generated waveguide.[15] At even high intensities the Taylor series, which led the domination of the lower orders, does not converge anymore and instead a time based model is used. When a noble gas atom is hit by an intense laser pulse, which has an electric field strength comparable to the Coulomb field of the atom, the outermost electron may be ionized from the atom. Once freed, the electron can be accelerated by the electric field of the light, first moving away from the ion, then back toward it as the field changes direction. The electron may then recombine with the ion, releasing its energy in the form of a photon. The light is emitted at every peak of the laser light field which is intense enough, producing a series of attosecond light flashes. The photon energies generated by this process can extend past the 800th harmonic order up to a few KeV. This is called high-order harmonic generation. The laser must be linearly polarized, so that the electron returns to the vicinity of the parent ion. High-order harmonic generation has been observed in noble gas jets, cells, and gas-filled capillary waveguides.

en.wikipedia.org...

How exciting.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
ECM + CIA = UFO-or-How to Cause a Radar Sighting by Dr. Leon Davidson

I do not claim that all radar sightings of flying saucers are caused by the use of ECM equipment.
However, I believe that the radar sightings discussed in this article had no connection with real objects capable of speeds of thousands of miles - per - hour. Instead, I maintain that these particular reports were due either to accidental of purposeful generation of signals in the radar sets from special ECM equipment.

This would certainly appear to fit the reports of the 1956 Lakenheath-Bentwaters incident...I'll need to have a think before I come to any conclusion as to how that informs RFI. Interesting read though, thanks.
edit on 16-10-2018 by KilgoreTrout because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Could you give an example of some ATS content that has been
'stolen' and fed back to us as part of a scam?

It's not that simple but it is kind of what I was referring to earlier about "ideas in good currency" and Donald Schon's work in general.

"There is to begin with some critical shift in the situation which threatens the social system and sets up a demand for new ideas which will explain, diagnose or remedy the crisis. The analogy with the scientific inquiry is helpful. The 'crisis' here is a piece of disruptive evidence incompatible with accepted theory which for some reason cannot be ignored." Donald Schon

Such ideas as have been the mainstay of content here on ATS and freely shared/discussed for as long as I have been here began entering the mainstream because of that "critical shift" and those who are used to being in control are finding that the old ways of doing things are not working out quite so well for them it appears.

"...dynamically conservative systems normally protect themselves against ideas which cannot be brought to public attention without disruptive consequences...The means of protection vary. Idea may be relegated to private spheres or the margins of society. Where ideas have not penetrated the general consciousness but suggest themselves at all sides, they may be repressed - that is, held back from conscious attention - or like ideas discussed under headings such as philosophy and change, they may be relegated to a kind of intellectual never-never land, disconnected from action where ideas have become subjects of explicit attention, at least on the part of the few, those people may be suppressed, forcibly prevented from entering the areas of public inquiry and debate. The movement from repression to suppression is a characteristic pattern in the emergence of ideas in good currency; as the ideas become more powerful, the defence against them shifts."

"The movement of ideas from free areas to the mainstream has nothing automatic about it. Ideas do behave as if they had a life of their own, but only through the efforts of those who use and are used by ideas. vanguards move ideas to public awareness supplying the energy necessary to raise them over the threshold of public consciousness."

That is not necessarily a bad thing, nor can it be assumed that all those involved have the best of intentions but it is also why I do not engage in private messaging beyond the exchange of polite chit-chat anymore. Everything that I have to say on ATS, I say out here in the open, it is far less troublesome that way. There is lots of working the room going on for a myriad of purposes which I have no interest in being drawn into plus gossiping bores my tits off.

ETA, sorry all quotes are Donald Schon, Systems Thinkers, OU Press P11-12

edit on 16-10-2018 by KilgoreTrout because: add ref

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join