It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

You really think that one witness or another, a militarily low-level
witness at that, is of major importance to 'cracking rfi' ?

I have no idea, Kev. Only takes one individual to break any vow of secrecy/silence (if indeed there was such a vow). In theory, Halt could crack it in an instant if he converted all his wide-eyed "It's ET, donchaknow?" pronouncements into something useful rather than plugging his next book.

Bustinza is potentially a key to whether something more substantial occurred (whether ET, military, or even bloody ghosts) because he is central to all the chapters of the third night - from the initial sighting that alerted Halt, to Halt's trek, to Burroughs' experience. I don't sense BS on his part, and cannot think of a more reluctant speaker, either. But judging by his final utterances on the topic, he won't be coming forward again any time soon.

An easier option for all of us would be the release of all the statements from 27/28th Dec, because I'll be a dodo's uncle if they do not exist, considering all the activity and personnel on foreign soil that night.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Let's say that Bustzina came forward with additional material,
but none of it could be corroborated. What then?

People endlessly come forward with more material..
which is seemingly never corroborated.

In UFOlogy, there never seems to be any 'there', 'there'.

Kev

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Sadly true, Kev. Which is why someone like Halt needs to put up or shut up about the ETH if he ain't putting meat on them bones. Forget binary codes - Halt himself is responsible for the RFI becoming a parody of itself at this late stage.

That we have the Deputy Commander in charge that night creeping around making "ET" declarations is surreal enough, the punchline being that most folks, including myself, do not take him seriously anymore. So, again, give us the statements and let us judge for ourselves... even if they do lead to a third MM thread, lol.

edit on 10-10-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Sadly true, Kev. Which is why someone like Halt needs to put up or shut up about the ETH if he ain't putting meat on them bones. Forget binary codes - Halt himself is responsible for the RFI becoming a parody of itself at this late stage.

That we have the Deputy Commander in charge that night creeping around making "ET" declarations is surreal enough, the punchline being that most folks, including myself, do not take him seriously anymore. So, again, give us the statements and let us judge for ourselves... even if they do lead to a third MM thread, lol.

Now THAT was funny.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

A specific question. Has larry Warren been convicted of any criminal offence relating to the RFI incident.
Yes, or no?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Maybe a real break from it all is due for this old Pig me thinks..
a reply to: pigsy2400

You are fortunate that you can do such a thing, some do not have that luxury.

Enjoy your break Pigs.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

In reply to your outstanding post from 'The Role of Religious and Mystic Experiences In Human Evolution: A Corollary Hypothesis for NeuroTheology
Todd R. Murphy'

Very good post. For me personally, it could explain or part explain the reason I do not fear what happens when I pass. The dreamstate also plays a part I feel, and being able to recognize when one is in a dreamstate, whilst still in the dreamstate, is a mind opener, imo. Just takes practice, like many things, but this may just be an uneducated generalisation in terms of only speaking from my own perspective.
edit on 11-10-2018 by AdamE because: tidy up

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Personally I think the problems is followers of followers rather than the origin of the beliefs in the first place. If we take Christianity back to it's core, and the first century of it's "creation", we find that it was largely peopled by women and/or slaves, that it was over-run and then franchised by elites required a fundamental rewriting.

Historically, it would seem to suggest that much information described by various different religions goes back to Zoroastrianism. This was a practice like Buddhist, Qigong approach, or 'The Way' as far as one can tell. Body energy and the energy of surrounding nature combined, connected, always. This would in turn lead to the tapping of nature, with practice leading to manipulation of nature itself?
Hence the apparent healing techniques that can stem from such practices?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Not really.

Elucidate?

I will distil it down to bare bones......

1980, ... ...three Security Policemen...... observed a very bright light.....The light landed in the Coyote Canyon area. Sometime later, three witnessed the light take off and leave proceeding straight up at a high speed and disappear.....

See : www.nicap.org...

Things were going on at Kirtland in 1980 just before things kicked off at Bentwaters. Whatever Bennewitz witnessed from his domestic vantage point overlooking that base eventually caused him to notify the military. Of course everything tends to focus on the aftermath not the how and why Bennewitz eventually felt compelled to contact the Air Force.

There's many more on the things that go on in that area here

WOW! Thanks for the link!
and for the advice on gallarygate.

The following link gives a very detailed historical timeline of "BREAKTHROUGH" TECHNOLOGIES DEVELOPED BY THE AIR FORCE RESEARCH LABORATORY AND ITS PREDECESSORS
December 21, 2005

www.dtic.mil...

edit on 11-10-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Just an extension to a previous reply to your question, which I hope you find of interest.

Water as a Resonant Medium for Unusual External Environmental Factors

Summary

During the last Century multiple lines of converging evidence indicated the existence of a dynamic plasmatic energy existing within living organisms and water, and also as a background medium filling the atmosphere and vacuum of space. Experimenters such as Jacque Benveniste (memory of water), Frank Brown (external biological clock mechanism), Harold Burr (electrodynamic fields), Dayton Miller (cosmic ether of space), Bjorn Nordenstrom (bio-electrical circuits), Giorgio Piccardi (physical-chemical fields), Wilhelm Reich (bio-energy) and Viktor Schauberger (living water) independently measured a similar and unique cosmic-biological energy phenomenon. Their experiments frequently indicated water was a carrier for this previously unknown energetic force, which typically showed significant solar-terrestrial and meteorological components. Each of these scientists rested their claims upon experimental proofs, with many independent replications. Their works integrate with astrophysical findings on an interstellar medium, variously termed cosmic plasma, dark matter, or even cosmic ether. These and other natural scientists undertook decades of careful experimental work indicating the presence of a water-affecting cosmic medium, typically being more active at higher altitudes, often tangibly interacting with dielectrical matter and being reflected by metals. All were marginalized or maligned by the scientific orthodoxy of their day. I successfully replicated some of the anomalous biological, physical and meteorological experiments of Reich, among others, and so have been able to ascertain important similarities in their diverse findings. Taken together these studies are suggestive of a major scientific breakthrough, of a unitary cosmic-biological energy phenomenon, ignored or dismissed prematurely during the 20th Century.

www.waterjournal.org...-brief-review

edit on 11-10-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

A specific question. Has Larry Warren been convicted of any criminal offence relating to the RFI incident.
Yes, or no?

Here's another one. Was Richard Nixon ever convicted of any criminal offences for his part in Watergate?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

A specific question. Has Larry Warren been convicted of any criminal offence relating to the RFI incident.
Yes, or no?

Here's another one. Was Richard Nixon ever convicted of any criminal offences for his part in Watergate?

Am asking about larry?
😁

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

There have been no criminal proceedings, or even civil ones, to my knowledge regarding any elements of the Rendlesham UFO story.

So exactly what does that prove?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

The question was really simple re larry Warren. A yes or no answer would have sufficed.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Maybe a real break from it all is due for this old Pig me thinks..
a reply to: pigsy2400

You are fortunate that you can do such a thing, some do not have that luxury.

Enjoy your break Pigs.

some do not have that luxury

Are you saying that some people in this thread have it as part of their job
to be here, or something of that nature? That's peculiar thing to say.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
my apologies for going slightly off topic (I suppose it's funny for me to say that),
but has anyone read one of Nick Redfern's two books on Roswell?

The reason I ask, is that they put forward the human experimenttion
angle, which, i feel is at the core of most of UFOlogy, of course
possibly including RFI. Though i tend to lean more towards
accident than experimentation for RFI.

On an aside, is the UFO forum getting more snippy than even usual?
Maybe we should get it renamed the "UFO Mudpit"!

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

No you misread Kev.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

No you misread Kev.

That's fine.. perhaps you could explain your statement?

I'm not prying into anything about you.. you made a general
statement that sounded mysterious is all.

Kev

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

No nothing mysterious at all, it really was just a general comment to Pig about him walking away. Perhaps the players involved in all things RFI would also love to walk away too, but its stuck with them for life kind of thing.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

ah, I see. thanks for clarifying.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join