It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

Hey Adam! John's observation is pretty much the same as mine on the previous page. In fact about half the text is identical

Not that I mind - I just want praise for the writing, but honestly - John writing "Kit has given up the whole UFO Ghost" is genius level, so I have to doff my hat.

I'm glad the truth is coming out for John, he above all deserves it.

originally posted by: ctj83

I gave up on the RFI and ufology a long time ago, but seeing as this has finally come out in public I’m sure I’m saying nothing new.

Dr Green has now states to Dolan that injuries like terahertz are due to Black projects not anything paranormal. That none of what he has seen from a biological perspective could not be created by SAPs.

Which means he’s saying the biological injuries received by the Airmen are not paranormal or extraterrestrial.

Therefore the RFI and binary are not extraterrestrial or paranormal.

Unless you disagree with Dr Green, the only thing we don’t know are the perpetrators.

Personally, I’ve thought for a long time we are looking at a soviet device with a small unshielded reactor.

But yeah, as Dr Green is saying that none of what he’s seen is anything other than imaginal data and is the result of SAPs, the RFI is done.

That’s not my opinion - that is the biggest expert on the RFI. Go read what he said.

edit on 11-9-2019 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2019 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Whilst I'm here, I guess I might as well drop a few more things. These are just my thoughts, where I got up to before I decided to give up on researching this further.

I'll explain why I gave up. At the end of the day, being an armchair researcher, there is only so much you can do. And when push comes to shove, personally I've zero interest in digging into black technologies and covert projects. Once it became clear to me that there is something else here, I decided to bow out.

At the end of the day it's a hobby, and one that started with large amounts of time sat around with a sick relative.

Others have been kind enough to point out unknown connections that I hope one day become public. They will only reinforce what I already believe about the nature of the vehicle. Whilst I can't and won't share those, I'll put my thoughts up until I decided to leave this field to serious investigators.

- The craft, according to TTSA's Dr Putoff sprayed out Terahertz, Gamma and Millimeter wave radiation. I suspect as a result of both the power system and propulsion system. If I were to guess, I'd say a combination of a small unshielded nuclear engine, and some sort of plasma, MHD propulsion. Or just a nuclear rocket. Messy, dangerous and not the product of some super advanced civilisation.

- There is a BBC Horizon Doc covering why the US thought Russia was building a giant DEW weapon at the Polygon. Pat Price remote viewed the spheres. They were actually for building small nuclear engines for planes. So whilst the US chased a Soviet mega death ray, they were actually building nuclear engines for planes. To get a deeper insight into what might have been going on with "Remote Viewing"
- Read Ron Hubbard Jr's interview in Playgirl about auditing session data being sold to the soviets
- Read more about RV program viewers being fed data to give to SRI team

- Dr Nolan has stated that there are no DNA changes in experiencers, or it appears patterns. There are immune ones.

- What happened at Folly House seems connected to the UK Dargle Cottage incident. That incident does not seem remotely connected to UFOs.

- There's a thread for the binary, I won't pollute this thread here, but suffice to say, there is enough evidence waiting in the wings to make it very clear what happened there. I've zero interest in it.

One final thing. I believe Bob Lazar believes his story, but I suspect it was a Bennewitz mind game.
Listen to his recent interviews, and also his 'Bible' video from the late 80s. Bob states that the Element 115 is simply used to generate heat, which is converted to electricity.

Remember that line in Back to Future where Marty asks if the Delorean (this sucker) is nuclear, because it used plutonium. Doc Brown answers "no, I just need something to generate the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity".

Bob Lazar has just told people Element 115 is identical to almost any form of power generation we have. It just generates heat which is converted into electricity.

Meaning you can throw away the UFO power plan and connect it up to thousands of AA Batteries (joke) or a few coal power stations, a lot of steam engines, or a small nuclear power plant and still run the thing.

I'll leave you with the following thoughts. The Soviets were building small portable reactors. Likely they had no shielding to reduce weight. Bob Lazar tells us that so called ufos just rely on converting heat to electricity. Cash Landrum has long been rumoured by John Alexander and Richard Doty to be a retrofitted craft with a nuclear power plant. I see no reason to suppose they are wrong.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Whilst I'm here, I guess I might as well drop a few more things. These are just my thoughts, where I got up to before I decided to give up on researching this further.

I'll explain why I gave up. At the end of the day, being an armchair researcher, there is only so much you can do. And when push comes to shove, personally I've zero interest in digging into black technologies and covert projects. Once it became clear to me that there is something else here, I decided to bow out.

At the end of the day it's a hobby, and one that started with large amounts of time sat around with a sick relative.

Others have been kind enough to point out unknown connections that I hope one day become public. They will only reinforce what I already believe about the nature of the vehicle. Whilst I can't and won't share those, I'll put my thoughts up until I decided to leave this field to serious investigators.

- The craft, according to TTSA's Dr Putoff sprayed out Terahertz, Gamma and Millimeter wave radiation. I suspect as a result of both the power system and propulsion system. If I were to guess, I'd say a combination of a small unshielded nuclear engine, and some sort of plasma, MHD propulsion. Or just a nuclear rocket. Messy, dangerous and not the product of some super advanced civilisation.

- There is a BBC Horizon Doc covering why the US thought Russia was building a giant DEW weapon at the Polygon. Pat Price remote viewed the spheres. They were actually for building small nuclear engines for planes. So whilst the US chased a Soviet mega death ray, they were actually building nuclear engines for planes. To get a deeper insight into what might have been going on with "Remote Viewing"
- Read Ron Hubbard Jr's interview in Playgirl about auditing session data being sold to the soviets
- Read more about RV program viewers being fed data to give to SRI team

- Dr Nolan has stated that there are no DNA changes in experiencers, or it appears patterns. There are immune ones.

- What happened at Folly House seems connected to the UK Dargle Cottage incident. That incident does not seem remotely connected to UFOs.

- There's a thread for the binary, I won't pollute this thread here, but suffice to say, there is enough evidence waiting in the wings to make it very clear what happened there. I've zero interest in it.

One final thing. I believe Bob Lazar believes his story, but I suspect it was a Bennewitz mind game.
Listen to his recent interviews, and also his 'Bible' video from the late 80s. Bob states that the Element 115 is simply used to generate heat, which is converted to electricity.

Remember that line in Back to Future where Marty asks if the Delorean (this sucker) is nuclear, because it used plutonium. Doc Brown answers "no, I just need something to generate the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity".

Bob Lazar has just told people Element 115 is identical to almost any form of power generation we have. It just generates heat which is converted into electricity.

Meaning you can throw away the UFO power plan and connect it up to thousands of AA Batteries (joke) or a few coal power stations, a lot of steam engines, or a small nuclear power plant and still run the thing.

I'll leave you with the following thoughts. The Soviets were building small portable reactors. Likely they had no shielding to reduce weight. Bob Lazar tells us that so called ufos just rely on converting heat to electricity. Cash Landrum has long been rumoured by John Alexander and Richard Doty to be a retrofitted craft with a nuclear power plant. I see no reason to suppose they are wrong.

Hello ctj83. Agreed and thank you for the input.

I also keep with me the tech being tested out West. My keyword Helmholtz.

edit on 11-9-2019 by AdamE because: less haste, more speed

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

John writing "Kit has given up the whole UFO Ghost" is genius level, so I have to doff my hat.

Actually, those were MY words in a recent post.

If John has decided to adopt them, I don't mind, of course.

By the way, ctj83, I have been tremendously impressed by your own work throughout this thread - chapters 1 and 2 - it has provided considerable food for thought long before I ever entered this ATS saloon as a simpering, confused newbie.

You know what still sticks in my mind and is often forgotten? In 2016, you reminded us of Halt's early assertion in the book 'Skycrash'. As you said back then:

Initially reluctant to talk, [Halt] eventually began telling them that one of the three men on the first night climbed up on the vehicle. This would mean that Penniston, Burroughs or Cabansag claimed on the vehicle. Halt then describes how this person then remained in the woods for several nights, hoping to have a repeat encounter.

This has never been resolved, and would be the first question I'd launch at Chuck to at least clarify if he really means Night One, or whether he conflated this event with Night Three (when Burroughs ran towards a light ahead of Bustinza). Chuck has never gone into detail about John's experience on NIght Three, begging substantial questions as to what was really going on, and perhaps bolstering your own conclusions.

If you leave ufology for good, it will be a huge loss for all of us, but I understand your overall feelings about black projects being a possible cause rather than anything truly anomalous. In fact, it's arguable that Ufology is 95% about shady characters, wacky embellishments and cover-ups rather than 'ole ET or an IDH.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Thanks for reminding me, I've forgotten all that I've read! What I often find is that there are small asides and comments in old books that people ignore. Given enough different sources, you start to see new clues.

The fact that "Steve Roberts" first leaked the story, and told Brenda about this "jumping on the craft", and Warren had it part of his early story seems to suggest either it was part of Bustinza's original story, or it was a manufactured story to be leaked.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I also keep with me the tech being tested out West. My keyword Helmholtz.

Please explain in more detail.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

He could copy and paste if quicker?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I'm not one to comment much on RFI these days, but I think that this probably needs revisiting, all things SAP considered etc

The last line about sums it up..
edit on p23700192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p24758192400 by pigsy2400 because: Hmmm, image insert not working

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

do you have a better image of that? its really hard to read

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

dont do that to us, spill the beans.

ive confessed my crazy ideas here and your ideas sound very interesting, can you please share them?

im a huge Ingo Swann fan and i would love to hear your ideas on RV and it's ties to Russia and Scientology

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: pigsy2400

do you have a better image of that? its really hard to read

The last line, as mentioned by Pigsy, summed up the previous lines:

It was a right royal mess from day one. I regret not walking away there and then.

Isn't that how we ALL feel about the RFI?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Let me gather the RV stuff together and I’ll share it here. Two big ones are Hunt For Red October, Vegas death of Pat price.
edit on 14-9-2019 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

a reply to: penroc3

Let me gather the RV stuff together and I’ll share it here. Two big ones are Hunt For Red October, Vegas death of Pat price.

Oh man, this is going to be interesting.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Probably something like this.....

With a pinch of this too....

Specifically

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Isn't that how we ALL feel about the RFI

Sure and not exactly aided by Nick Pope yelling scam alert re larry Warren and drumming up a storm accompanied by his team of warriers to help the fight against evil. Again!

Will he perform in a similar manner re the supposed report that is coming? I wonder?

One needs popcorn on tap.

edit on 16-9-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Yes - Larry Warren has claimed to have met John Lennon, managed the Beach Boys, discovered Metallica and even been a prime witness to the Rendlesham Incident! LOL!

How dare Nick Pope call him a scammer. Larry hasn't gone to jail for any of his crimes has he?

There again neither did Ray Santilli...

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Nick has sure enabled quite the show so I see.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Isn't that how we ALL feel about the RFI

Sure and not exactly aided by Nick Pope yelling scam alert re larry Warren and drumming up a storm accompanied by his team of warriers to help the fight against evil. Again!

Larry has had "Scam!" yelled at him continuously since 1983, so it's water off a duck's back.

As for Pope, I thought he had a little more dignity and self-respect. At least I USED to think so - before he became a card-carrying, fully-fledged UFOtainer after crossing the Atlantic.

If the RFI is anything, it's a fascinating study of human behaviour... ever since Steve Roberts/J.D.Ingalls kick-started local stories of aliens standing beside a metallic, stereotypical flying saucer that required the USAF's help to repair it.

In other words, it started off BADLY and is now arguably in an even worse mess 39 years later. Truth and Facts are lonely bystanders, long forgotten whilst the remaining witnesses tear shreds off each other.

edit on 16-9-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

As for Pope, I thought he had a little more dignity and self-respect. At least I USED to think so - before he became a card-carrying, fully-fledged UFOtainer after crossing the Atlantic.

This latest "performance" is terrible,tacky, and he needs to sharpen up his game.

If the RFI is anything, it's a fascinating study of human behaviour.

Oh indeed yes. I don't think it could possibly get any worse though, or could it?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

It's not big and it's not clever.

But let's face it Warren's story is toast.

Unless you really believe Warren was the Beach Boy's Manager, discovered Metallica and met John Lennon in 1980?

You don't do you?

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join