It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion as the binary being irrelevant.

Its clearly a subject not liked on here, so should we now discuss it? Its as much loved as Larry Warren . CTj83 in particular does not like it .

And what about Sacred Destinations it was supposedly lifted from there according to research here on ATS. Didn't Osborn bring up the hacker
story too. Just jogging the old memory.

At least this is how it appears reading comments re it not been liked, its simply dismissed for the reasons ATS members have given.

edit on 9-9-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

ive decided to review the few videos i enjoy about the RFI, in this video there are little clips from the main actors and some of them display odd behavior some do not.

You must be bored Penroc to make videos, unless of course you want us to notice the odd behavior you mention? Not all of us have time to watch never ending you tube videos, perhaps you can point out who displays this odd behavior and why you think it is odd. Cheers.

edit on 9-9-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

There is a scene around the 1/3 of the way in the video I posted in the thread of him peniston(spelling?) Crying some serious crocodile tears and requesting the camera man stop filming but just stands in front of the camera.

And the Butch female guard comes across very odd, I don't think she's lying but my B's meter peg during her interview

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

You do know you can copy the exact point of a video from Youtube?

Penniston gets emotional

I think you mean this point.

It's what the Japanese call Clap Acting.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thank-you. Are you sure Jim is acting? He genuinely may of been having difficulties?

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I used the word Irreverent not irrelevant

The binary code is relevant because only like three things can explain it. 1. It's 100% legit alien communication 2. It was put in his head via MK ULTRA methods 3. He made it all up or was forced to

I take choice 2 because why would an alien know ASCII code? If they know how to spell with binary code they could have just put it in his head in english .

I can believe astr0's ideas on the RFI more than most of the versions of the story we know today.

What was the reason be thought it was ET? It didn't do anything that crazy or mind-blowing that would make me think it was ET.

I guess I'm in the camp that believes true ET craft sightings are very very rare. I think most ET craft would appear as light and energy rather than nuts and bolts craft.

The people running the base knew something was going on, they had light all's out there and apparently who ever was in the craft was meet by officers and the base was not put on alert

It was more than likely an advanced aircraft with DEW's and used for surveillance and it had an issue and was diverted to the base to be collected later or was all part of the test.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

I used the word Irreverent not irrelevant

The binary code is relevant because only like three things can explain it. 1. It's 100% legit alien communication 2. It was put in his head via MK ULTRA methods 3. He made it all up or was forced to
It's none of those three options, he obviously stole the coordinates from a website so those weren't made up by Penniston, I'd say those coordinates are so unique we can say they are stolen.

edit on 201999 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I take it you don't accept Gary's explanations re the hacking story?

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

[The binary] is clearly a subject not liked on here, so should we now discuss it? Its as much loved as Larry Warren . CTj83 in particular does not like it .

I have few to no feelings at all about the binary codes. For me, it's simply a case of running before walking.

However, IF, for the sake of argument, the RFI is finally proved to be something truly anomalous and ET-orientated or the result of time-travel, then sure, I can dig into binary code theories until the cows come home. But such proof is certainly not going to come from binary codes alone.

As it is, all we can say for SURE, is that a bunch of airmen followed lights in a forest. After 38 years and nine months, we've hardly moved an inch, despite some bizarre side-stories and a lorry-load of different theories, many of which are very logical and enticing, yet still just ideas.

For the upteenth time, this case can only be resolved when we have access to the comms transmission tapes for all three nights. If these were sent to Germany in 1980/81, where are they NOW? They are the ultimate smoking gun - whether it contains blanks or live ammunition is the big question.

edit on 9-9-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

I take it you don't accept Gary's explanations re the hacking story?

He makes a weak case, when he says "what appears on ‘Wayback Machine’ can also be tampered with". The lawyery document he cites does say that but if you read the whole thing it doesn't really say they have evidence that's happened, only that it's not impossible, but that it would be very difficult because you would need access to the physical servers on the inside of the wayback machine to pull it off. If a country wanted to re-write history, they have the resources to pull it off I suspect, but for some piddling thing like Pennington's binary code, I seriously doubt anybody cares enough to put that much effort into it.

It's not the only example where Gary seems to want to avoid reality, so I think it's Gary's motivations that are way more in doubt than the Wayback Machine, considering how he wants to analyze the binary code with apparently little regard for the provenance of how that notebook suspiciously appeared only many years later, etc, and I think I heard Burroughs say in one discussion that Penniston wasn't keeping any such notebook in 1980.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

But Bertolino claimed to have seen the notebook?

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

He did and it presents yet more contradictions. We know you aren't stupid.

What is your analysis of what he says here?

edit on 9/9/2019 by mirageman because: this will be batted right back with a totally neutral comment..........

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Ian Ridpath wrote about Bertolino on his web site. Am afraid I was not impressed with this chap.

Sorry, I cant be positive with this one. The diagramming is odd. I'm sure there is more to be said of course.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

i was using the phrase 'made up' as i would say he was lying but in a nicer way
edit on 9-9-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I am aware that the binary is not open to discussion. Therefore the fact that page 4, as labelled by Luciano in his translation, is evidentially not the 4th page but the first, cannot therefore be an issue. Even though Penniston predicted the message with the 4th page as the first. Why has Penniston allowed the page order to be changed? Has it anything to do with the fact that he predicted the exact message with the original page order to his then girlfriend?

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Watch the Ancient Aliens episode which revealed the binary code. On the screenshot of the "first page" you can see the binary code of page 4 before it. Also examine the embossing marks on page 5 on the official Rendlesham RFI website. The marks are from page 3. Page 3 evidentially is followed by page 5. Page 4 is the first. There are also independent streams of evidence that show that files of the notebook pages have been re-ordered. Page 4 has been shifted. Why does Penniston continue to hide this? Oh, because he told his girlfriend in 2010 what the code as transcribed said in its original order. That is so credible Jim.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sutekh

You are brave. You will have Joe and others in a frenzy. Am sure Gary shall explain it all.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sutekh

It's a public forum. So as long as T&C's are followed you can post anything you want.

Apparently there is supposed to be a mystical revelation hidden in those binary codes? Which for only £25 you can read in a book. Maybe someone who has actually read it can break the earth shattering news to the rest of the planet?

However I think most people have decided the binary codes are a dead end (to put it politely).

Perhaps starting your own fresh thread might be a better option and throw a new perspective on things?

But nobody seems to care......

edit on 10/9/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Apparently there is supposed to be a mystical revelation hidden in those binary codes? Which for only £25 you can read in a book. Maybe someone who has actually read it can break the earth shattering news to the rest of the planet?

Since when do cosmic messages come free MM. Most channeled messages come at a cost. This is no different, other than the message arrived via a craft which beamed binary into Jim's mind. It is still channeled information. Gary of course is a writer by profession and therefore has to put food on the table. It does not end at 25 pounds, for the complete message and I assume the findings will be complete, then there is a further cost for the final product and to learn what all this leads to.

I think you are correct, most are not interested. On the vine, it does appear that Sutekh has been told to contact Jim and Joe re the above matter directly.I guess they don't want too much negativity. Maybe Sutekh will come back in due course with a complete change of mind, who knows, things change daily .

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I was going to highlight a similar observation, but John Burroughs already has.

From Dolan's interview, I get the impression that Kit has given up the whole UFO ghost and associated anomalies. Dr Green has now states to Dolan that injuries like terahertz are due to Black projects not anything paranormal. That none of what he has seen from a biological perspective could not be created by SAPs. Which means he’s saying the biological injuries received by the Airmen are not paranormal or extraterrestrial. Therefore the RFI and binary are not extraterrestrial or paranormal. Unless you disagree with Dr Green, the only thing we don’t know are the perpetrators

Well written and straight to the point, imo.

This one goes out in memory of The Fallen on this day of Remembrance.
soundcloud.com...

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join