It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Larry Warren attention seeking lying I wont even get in to as we are talking the binary stuff. 

Larry never got binary. He was not so lucky.

However, since it seems Larry ran with Adrian Bustinza's own story, will Adrian suddenly come forward for a fifth interview, but this time adding binary?

All Aboard The Binary Bus!

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Why not. We already have a math formula to look forward to via Smith. A bit more binary won't hurt , but that could send Gary over the edge.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The only reference with anything to do with time I have ever stumbled upon is fan article from Feb 1981 by Jack Anderson.

I think Jack may have a chequered past, I cannot remember but a bit Buck Rogers.

www.cia.gov... -9w

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdamE
The only reference with anything to do with time I have ever stumbled upon is fan article from Feb 1981 by Jack Anderson.

I think Jack may have a chequered past, I cannot remember but a bit Buck Rogers.

www.cia.gov... -9w

Soviet missiles being drawn into time warps so that they'd harmlessly explode 'in the past'? Entertaining stuff.

However, Anderson was also known as "King of the Muckrakers' - as described by Joseph Getty. In a 2001 article, the Washington City Paper mentioned something that was a step up from Buck Rogers...

A concept for a science-fiction action hero, Futureman was a collaboration between Anderson and Westminster resident Scott Caruthers... the action hero would be a nonviolent spy, "an Indiana Jones who takes off on impossible adventures"...

... Aliens? Cat worship? Cults? Had Anderson, an investigative journalist renowned for a career spent sniffing out scandal, lost his sense of smell? A little over a week prior to the Futureman lunch, in fact, Caruthers' name had surfaced in Carroll County Circuit Court Judge Luke K. Burns Jr.'s chambers in two child-custody disputes. In one, plaintiff Timothy Hackerman alleged in his custody petition that Caruthers headed a cult out of his Westminster home, where Hackerman's ex-wife, Dulsa Naedek (formerly Debra Hackerman), and their 9-year-old daughter lived:

In addition to acknowledging Caruthers and Lashra as their "Commander" and "Queen," the cult members including the Defendant worship cats, believe in spaceships, believe that Caruthers and Lashra are able to transport themselves back and forth between Earth and spaceships and other bizarre beliefs for which there is no scientific foundation.

... In 1994, Anderson published 'Millennium', a sci-fi novel about an extraterrestrial who tries to save the human race from itself. The alien's message? If humanity fails to come to terms with its frailty, the empire will strike back. The alien lands in Washington, D.C.: "Where money meant nothing. And everything....Where character and morals meant nothing. And everything."

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I hear on the grapevine that, via Facebook, John Burroughs has expressed some issues about comments made here recently.

John - you still have an active ATS account, so rather than the awkwardness of such long-distance comments, please re-use your account so that ATS members can discuss your fascinating story more directly with you, and in far more detail. I think it has been well over a decade since you posted here (even pre-dating the game-changing 2010 anniversary reunion), and - my goodness - so much has happened since then, most of it mind-boggling, controversial, maddening, contradictory and extremely confusing to say the least.

If you want to clarify the whole story behind the DNA analysis; or how the time-travel aspects of the RFI were first introduced to the case (via Jim or yourself) and whether you still support such concepts or not today; or what you think of the 'Capel Green' movie project... or even to give us a good gentlemanly kicking, I'm sure we'd be grateful to hear your opinions in person.

Zuckerberg won't mind.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

The only other thing that he could be referring to is Scalar Interferometry.

Thanks for the info too. Not such a confused brit after all.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Yes . He wants to meet Mirageman. Cough.....

edit on 7-9-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Maybe he already did and he doesn't know it yet....And I'm not talking about a pub near the British Museum...

There will be no answers. Let it Be.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Does that mean he may get to know it then?

I am saying nothing am letting it be.

For now that is.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
There is a transcript, under hypnosis that was conducted in 2008 that I am sure that most on here are aware of.

This differs hugely with what Jim remembers under hypnosis.

And yes, I know all the past talk about hypnosis and it potential for being influenced, all that aside, it becomes very apparent why John and Jim descriptions do not match, which would obviously cause problems for anyone WANTING to investigate the case.
www.therendleshamforestincident.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Looks like John Burroughs has added to the comments you refer to.

Eyes of your Eyes has been mentioned again. Very interesting indeed.

I may need to Ponder a Motive in all of this?

I will leave the Ponder for another post.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

I gave up on the RFI and ufology a long time ago, but seeing as this has finally come out in public I’m sure I’m saying nothing new.

Dr Green has now states to Dolan that injuries like terahertz are due to Black projects not anything paranormal. That none of what he has seen from a biological perspective could not be created by SAPs.

Which means he’s saying the biological injuries received by the Airmen are not paranormal or extraterrestrial.

Therefore the RFI and binary are not extraterrestrial or paranormal.

Unless you disagree with Dr Green, the only thing we don’t know are the perpetrators.

Personally, I’ve thought for a long time we are looking at a soviet device with a small unshielded reactor.

But yeah, as Dr Green is saying that none of what he’s seen is anything other than imaginal data and is the result of SAPs, the RFI is done.

That’s not my opinion - that is the biggest expert on the RFI. Go read what he said.

edit on 7-9-2019 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

I gave up on the RFI and ufology a long time ago, but seeing as this has finally come out in public I’m sure I’m saying nothing new.

From Dolan's interview, I get the impression that Kit has given up the whole UFO ghost and associated anomalies.

Personally, I’ve thought for a long time we are looking at a soviet device with a small unshielded reactor.

That theory has always lurked in the back of my mind. It's certainly the only explanation that makes sense of Adrian Bustinza's extraordinary claim that a 'machine' was in mechanical trouble and in need of fixing, the object even remaining in a field for two days.

Even Larry Warren double-takes at that stuff, but is it possible Bustinza was simply saying far more than he should have?

He remains the eternal RFI enigma. And the answers may never be forthcoming. Perhaps it is indeed time to let it be.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Sshhhh! It was the Firefox.

In all seriousness, Dr Green saved Burrough's life. He's told Dolan he looked into the radiation and it could be produced by a secret project.

That's really all we need to know.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Dr Green has now states to Dolan that injuries like terahertz are due to Black projects not anything paranormal. That none of what he has seen from a biological perspective could not be created by SAPs.

Which means he’s saying the biological injuries received by the Airmen are not paranormal or extraterrestrial.

Therefore the RFI and binary are not extraterrestrial or paranormal.

Unless you disagree with Dr Green, the only thing we don’t know are the perpetrators.

But yeah, as Dr Green is saying that none of what he’s seen is anything other than imaginal data and is the result of SAPs, the RFI is done.

That’s not my opinion - that is the biggest expert on the RFI. Go read what he said.

(This is not directed at ctj83 but an agreed adage from my perspective)
I read what he said the moment it was published. I also read the latest on Ron P from Eric Davis.

This is just the start of the house of falling cards, imo.

In memory of those who we have lost in pursuit of the truth, including Bennewitz.

How many others have been 'Bennewitzed'?

And what if Kit was not there to save John's life?

How many others have NOT had this opportunity, while the same old folk spread rumours, BS and make other peoples lives a misery, for monetary gain or to fulfill their own ego.

If it was Soviet, then why the continued cover up?

Maybe the technique, described by Greg Bishop in being able to control and send influence Soviet sats (including the Soviet sat killers) Note. Not something you would want up there considering the GPS and the soon to be launched Shuttle?

The effects on the third night, as described by Adrian and during my research on Plasma, made be realise that it may have been a Ponderomotive Force that John was underneath?

This is where i became stumped, as this force is relevant to not only the attempts as Fusion Plasma (tickle a plasma with microwaves, while controlling the surrounding electromagnetic field to stabilize the plasma which may then (keep it in one place) but can also be relevant to Plasma type Propulsion??

Then we have Scalar Interferometry by the Soviets, with reference to our brains also being a sort of Scalar Interferometer?

What would happen if both combined?

I still have questions as you can see. I would also be keen to find out if this is what my mother and father was subjected to when my mother was pregnant with me.

So yes, it is also personal and I hope people finally understand my angst.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdamE

The effects on the third night, as described by Adrian and during my research on Plasma, made be realise that it may have been a Ponderomotive Force that John was underneath?

Adam - what are your feelings regarding the lack of further information from Halt about that final incident on Night Three? After an initial reluctance (or bad memory?), Halt eventually admitted he gave permission for John and Adrian to 'go forward' towards the light, but the trail stops there from Halt's perspective - nothing further in his memoirs, nothing on the tape (which seemingly ends at approximately the same time John and Adrian set out at 4am-ish), nothing in the memo, and John states that he was told to omit the incident from his original statement.

Despite the experience being the prime basis for John's 1988 regression, the sound of silence from senior personnel is deafening, especially considering that Halt had an official duty of care towards the men.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
as most of us here know i have had some very very close sightings that afforded me a great look at one of the devices 'someone'(secret service in this case, or at least was tasked with guarding the 2 candidates[trump V. clinton]) is flying around.

granted that was in the past few years but the platform i saw was no experimental aircraft, its fit and finish and flawless performance demands that it is not the first of its kind. It moved in sharp, punctuated and deliberate movements that only experience and mastery of said systems can get.

looking back on my experience and knowing what i know the strange hypnotizingly blue glow emanating from the corners should have sent me scrambling for a lead shield.

but i stopped my car in the middle of the road and started walking towards it, more out of disbelief and god knows what else.

the fact it could pin itself to one spot in the air and in the same breath move so fast and effortlessly without sound also points to the fact it is using something other than air to move and that leaves few things i would want to be as close as i was to it.

its a wonder more people don't get hurt by close encounters.

what ever is powering the thing from the RFI to the small black triangle i saw is without a doubt extremely power dense, past chemical power and that leaves only something like a nuclear reaction

the only thing about an unshielded reactor would be the the absolute death zone around such a thing and none of the men came away with nasty burns that night or later radiation sickness.

during that era both the US and USSR were working on nuclear propulsion for air and spacecraft but the problem was shielding requirements and reactor weight. out of these experiments we got advanced ceramic core reactors that are a little bigger than a soda can and can put out surprising power levels without requiring massive cooling systems. more importantly they came up with advanced shielding concepts.

The RFI craft was said to be made of a black glass like material and if i remember correctly was warm to the touch as well as being allot heavier than it appears to be. Out of all the places to have what was clearly a controlled landing a US base on foreign soil that held nuclear weapons.....strange. If it was a Soviet reactor powered craft surely they would ditch it in the ocean or crash it so it couldnt get carted away like what ever got loaded onto that cargo carrier was.

Imagine IF that was a soviet unshielded reactor and whatever it was powering had killed and irradiated large swaths of UK and US military land. Just a covert mission to a nuclear armed base might be enough to start a war but add on top of that irradiating the whole place.... i don't think so.

what was in the forest was something that belongs the the US and the military powers that be decided to test it out and one person got injured and probably caused their death years later as well as another man's EYE injuries.

you know what body parts are really really sensitive to microwave and higher frequencies? eyes and heart.

and when the doctors realized what had happened there was obviously some serious head games played and now decades later we are still bickering over irreverent binary code instead of talking about how the US,UK and US contractors experimented on US personnel on a nuclear base that ultimately killed a US airmen.

the story of the SAS playing a trick on the silly americans is just outrageous and anyone that has been around a base with nuclear weapons knows there are NO games played, period by anyone. NO SAS commander is going to allow his men to survale, penetrate and than attack(even if was only a psy op) US forces on a NUCLEAR armed base. a fact the SAS would know.

If the SAS was involved it was under orders and maybe as part of the test, but that is still a stretch.

the only way the PTB could guarantee no mistakes or flare ups would be to test a US asset on a US base so that way if things got out of hand, they just stop it in its tracks and order people to shut up. And a nuclear armed base would have enough security and the right equipment and personnel to handle the device if something went very badly, like a convenient answer to elevated rad levels.

i would be interested in talking to the farmer who animals are always talked about going silent. i wonder if he had any unexplained disappearances or a wealthy 'investor' buy him out.

OPERATION GAS BUGGY, where we(US) detonated a nuclear device in an early effort at fracking natural gas. OBVIOUSLY the gas was radioactive and unusable. fast forward a few good years and all of a sudden in the fallout areas of that test all these animals start getting hacked up in the middle of the night by military personnel in odd aircraft(Gabe Valdez has chaff and atropine injectors and they even found UV ink on animals that would later disappear.

and MK ULTRA and ARTICHOKE 'integration' were first tested out on military personnel and most of the time without their consent or knowledge(Got one of the CIA's own biowarfare head chemists thrown out a window Frank Olson was his name.

and there are to many secret aircraft and space programs to even try to list here and allot of the very secret programs have people like Rich Doty and his fellow AFOSI compatriot in Mirage Men admitting they would use any and all tactics in their quiver to protect a secret project. ask Paul Bennewitz how far the PTB will go to keep a secret let alone a secret like what was seen during the RFI.

I belive the thing that was seen during the RFI and the triagel i saw are related, like how the Wright flyer and the B-2 are related.
edit on 8-9-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

ETA: it is intresting they took their weapons off them before going out, that means SOMEONE knew it wasn't anything that was a real threat to the base or the weapons there.

granted it was the 80's but it was also the height of the cold war so you would think any crash or landing on a base like that would REQUIRE an armed response to asses and make sure the base was safe.

but as far as we know there were no special forces or SP/MP armed with real weapons to defend the base and no alerts that we know of that would indicate anyone was truly worried about the strange lights in the forest.

they should have had air cover from choppers and maybe even launched alert jets incase it was the start of an attack. the woods should have been overflowing with men and trucks and choppers along with medical crew if any fast moving object crashed on a US base let alone a 'secretly' nuclear armed one.

regardless of it being Christmas holiday the security forces for nuclear weapons don't have a day or night off.

go try waving lights around in the fence line/woods around a nuclear armed base and see how fast your face is in the dirt(best case)

if the story is to be believed than Officers went out and meet the occupants of the craft, and the then there is the jet from Palmdale and the load of scientists that came a few days after the first event.

this was a test that didn't go as planned and contingency plans we put into action that more than likely included messing with some Airmen's minds.

people scoffed at the idea of the plausibility of LARGE numbers of americans on american soil going to area 51 because of how insurmountable the security is and there isnt even nuclear weapons there but we are to believe if i wanted to get onto a secure active base all i have to do is crash a small aircraft on it at night and have a cool light show ready to dazzle the few men they send out. because hey they will just think its a UFO.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The markings were too similar to the markings of Die Glocke so there has always been that interesting tidbit plus if anyone knows what was happening at Palmdale, it would make more sense.

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion as the binary being irrelevant. I know some people who are convinced of closed time loops making convinced that this is autonomous and extra temporal. There are similarities to other cases, still classified, I may add.

Everyone has their suspicions and hypothesis about RFI, including me. However, as Ben Rich stated, "there are two kinds of UFOs - our and theirs." As the time marches forward, it will be more difficult to distinguish the difference, IMO. These are great posts. Keep it up!

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

ive decided to review the few videos i enjoy about the RFI, in this video there are little clips from the main actors and some of them display odd behavior some do not.

i think the fact this event is more than likely 100% human created is more of a story than it being aliens or time travelers.

WE have craft that clearly are very very advanced and its being hidden from the world and i think for a good reason or a good reason at the time. China is catching up fast to where the US is beg, borrow or steal(emphasis on steal) and i think we might start seeing more and more of these types of sightings. but no admittance from ANY governments because i believe this tech is so advanced and sooo paradigm changing it could very well start a nuclear war with China or Russia.

These things mess with inertia and maybe mass, have sci-fi levels of power generation and would make the best and more than likly an unstoppable weapon of war or on the flip side humanities easy access to space.

i KNOW they exist but the real question is what are we gearing up for a fight with? that might also be a reason this stuff stays pitch black, what if the military found something 'out there' that has been coming here and using Earth and maybe humans as a resource?

until recently if you mentioned UFO's, interdimensionales or some sort of 'trickster' you could easily lose everything, but now most take it as inevitable we will find SOMEONE or something out there, what if they aren't nice and the governments of the world, the big ones at least (US, UK, AUS, Germany, France and Russia) and maybe China have been working to counter this invasive force.

or maybe there are factions of humans fighting a secret war? in the US it would be our contractors like Boeing or Lockheed etc and equivalents in the other places all fighting each other cloak and dagger in space and the skies with these advanced aircraft to force their hegemony on the world.

i think the last idea with maybe a sprinkle of the defencive posture idea to be the most plausible and the scariest.

what makes a good scary movie monster? the one you only get a glimpse of. Our imagination can go to very very dark places(HR giger for instance) and that has all sorts of nasty possibilities like MILABS, psychic vampire creatures, or something we cant even grasp lurking in the dark. i hope we are getting ready for such things ....

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join