It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why were the police never called on Kavanaugh

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I don’t know. Why hasn’t anybody called the cops on the pizzagate people? Apparently that’s been going on for quite a few years now.

So you find these claims as credible as the pizzagate claims. Thanks.

But what about the people who thought pizzagate was legit? What do they think about these claims? At least these claims have people speaking up and claiming to be victims.

Why do you care what other people think? Are you saying you need someone else to tell you what to think? Why aren't you capable of thinking on your own?

Ask the OP, he’s the one who started asking questions. Can’t he come up with his own answer? Does he need someone else to tell him what the answer is?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I don’t know. Why hasn’t anybody called the cops on the pizzagate people? Apparently that’s been going on for quite a few years now.

So you find these claims as credible as the pizzagate claims. Thanks.

But what about the people who thought pizzagate was legit? What do they think about these claims? At least these claims have people speaking up and claiming to be victims.

Why do you care what other people think? Are you saying you need someone else to tell you what to think? Why aren't you capable of thinking on your own?

Ask the OP, he’s the one who started asking questions. Can’t he come up with his own answer? Does he need someone else to tell him what the answer is?

Why would I ask the OP, I was responding to you and your comments. So why can't you make up your own mind without someone else telling you what to think?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Why are you making stuff up? Who said I couldn’t make up my mind? Your posts don’t make any sense. Have you been drinking? Not a good idea to drink and post.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Why are you making stuff up? Who said I couldn’t make up my mind? Your posts don’t make any sense. Have you been drinking? Not a good idea to drink and post.

You did. Let me guess, did someone else tell you something different?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

a reply to: Lagomorphe

No, I suspect that he's going to be with his mom, and bury his father, since his dad died a few days ago.

Safe journey, Cowboy.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: underwerks

No, I suspect that he's going to be with his mom, and bury his father, since his dad died a few days ago.

Safe journey, Cowboy.

Thank you Seagull.

My most positive thoughts go out to him and his loved ones at this difficult time.

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Had a suspicion you might not know.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I'm really wondering why Kav had his parents and wife there and Ford had no family there....neither her parents nor her husband....odd for this to be, likely, the most important day of her entire life and none of them attended.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yeah.

I didn't know that she didn't have any family there. That's odd. Not to mention sad. Were that one of my family? I'd move heaven and earth to be there.

I suppose it's possibly that she asked them not to come--for whatever reason.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

2-Doors Ford is a nutjob at home too and they are probably afraid of her blowing up at them.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join