It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why were the police never called on Kavanaugh

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Awesome attempt at being clever old gal keep practicing.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Give me the answer to my question, and I will use it to answer the OP’s question, so.. no deflection.

If I had to guess I would say because people in power were involved.

Same as in Dr. Fords case. Was not Kavs mother a prosecuting attorney?

How do we know that nobody ever filed or made a complaint to the police concerning Kav? A well respected, connected family...The cops probably (if anybody complained) probably would have just dropped it.

Kind of like a black man in even as late as the what 60's 70's today, going to the police and saying he was robbed. You think back in the day there would be a police report written up about it?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
They love to use whataboutism but not when it's used against them truly comical.

Can only hope 4 opioid fueled gems of wisdom nao I'm sure he's typing Haha

Bahahaha

Masters of logic.

Idiot logic Haha.
edit on 26-9-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I don’t know. Why hasn’t anybody called the cops on the pizzagate people? Apparently that’s been going on for quite a few years now.

So you find these claims as credible as the pizzagate claims. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I don’t know. Why hasn’t anybody called the cops on the pizzagate people? Apparently that’s been going on for quite a few years now.

But what about the people who thought pizzagate was legit? What do they think about these claims? At least these claims have people speaking up and claiming to be victims.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

But what about

That's classic ATS politics summed up in three simple words.

Well done!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

But what about

That's classic ATS politics summed up in three simple words.

Well done!

I learned from the best on this right wing- dominated site.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Shame, ridicule, fear, outright disbelief, etc. I get it, that being said the burden of proof lies on the accuser. So unless you're prepared to go through that, and people who make accusations for other crimes come under the same level of scrutiny, then maybe the strength of your convictions isn't there. If you accuse someone of legal wrongdoing in this country you need to be prepared for their defense attorney to crucify you in every way they can, that's their job, they want their client to go free or at the very least with a reduced charge or sentence. If you're not prepared for that, then I don't know what to tell you.

All of this hearsay going on accomplishes nothing as that's not the way the law works in this country, you have to go on record with a statement to whatever agency is applicable. Once that happens, and if the agency feels there's evidence enough to pursue a case, then they move forward. This whole court of public opinion crap is all it is, crap, and I think that a lot of people are realizing it. At least the ones I talk with, and that's both sides of the aisle and all the areas in between.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

QUESTION:

Why were the police never called on Kavanaugh?

ANSWER (BREAKING):

Politico - twitter

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

In other words, she doesn't remember enough to file a real criminal complaint and she knows it, so whether it happened or not, all she can do is ruin his life in order to prevent his appointment.

And all of that undermines her credibility even more.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
My understanding is these high schools were religious schools...Jesuit for boys, Catholic for girls (I think).

How did all this happen without the Priests and Nuns getting wind of it? It is my understanding that Priests and Nuns running schools aren’t generally so “blind”...or weren’t 30+ years ago...

Did you invite your teachers to your high school parties?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Well they are going to have to try a lot harder than this.

This display is pathetic. And the bulk majority of Americans see right through it (minus the moron white knights and apologists, but we don't care about them anyhow)

After observing the left for the last 2 years, I've concluded there is no limit to how low Dem garbage will go

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

As opposed to the democrat forums, which ban any person with an opposing view point? In fact, they ban other dems simply because they didn't vote for their precious: hillary clinton

At least the people here on ATS are interacting with those from different parties here, that is something

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

The cops probably (if anybody complained) probably would have just dropped it.

No

Kind of like a black man in even as late as the what 60's 70's today, going to the police and saying he was robbed. You think back in the day there would be a police report written up about it?

Yes

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

But what about the people who thought pizzagate was legit? What do they think about these claims? At least these claims have people speaking up and claiming to be victims.

Why do you care what other people think? Are you saying you need someone else to tell you what to think? Why aren't you capable of thinking on your own?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Because no one has come forward and made that claim. Now would be the perfect time to unveil that gem and get revenge.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Sublimecraft

In other words, she doesn't remember enough to file a real criminal complaint and she knows it, so whether it happened or not, all she can do is ruin his life in order to prevent his appointment.

And all of that undermines her credibility even more.

This whole circus is about the dems losing control of the Supreme Court.

Any republican man nominated will be (would have been) dealt the same fate because that's how the dems roll, they have nothing of substance to bring to any table, instead they are like the monkeys at the zoo flinging poo and laughing and doing somersaults etc - good to watch, but not to be taken seriously.

If ever there was a case of 'the boy who cried wolf', then we are in the midst of it. The dems have played their ace card one too many times, now we know they're cheating because, and to use an analogy, there are only 4 aces in a pack, the dems are up to their 13th ace and are determined to keep that info (that they are cheating) from the public at all costs.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Perhaps no one called the cops because, if anything happened it was consensual.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The fact that this comes out now, in a key political moment for Kavanaugh speaks volumes!

This is a political move, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!. That doesnt mean the allegations cant be true, but it is real hard to prove something that happen so long ago, and with no hard evidence, it seems this only had one purpose, to hurt kavanough.
IMO that takes away a lot of credibility of the accusers. It makes it seems like this is more about revenge, political or at least that this is not about real justice in a court of law.

And that is a shame for all victims of crimes like this

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Here is the prepared statement that Christine Ford will read, to start tomorrow's hearing.

www.foxnews.com...

Freely attended a party of perverts/rapists/drunks, but was afraid? Come on Christine.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join