It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why were the police never called on Kavanaugh

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Only if it was consensual. From the description given Kavanaugh would be guilty of a Second Degree Sexual Offense.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Why doesn’t the OP answer his own question? Why did he need to start a thread and ask others for the answer? Why does he need us to supply the answer to him?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Why doesn’t the OP answer his own question? Why did he need to start a thread and ask others for the answer? Why does he need us to supply the answer to him?

Then why are you in this thread?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Both are bull#, Kayla. You know it, I know it, why even dance the dance?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

To ask questions and get answers of course. Why are you in the thread?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

What's your question?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
And perhaps an even better question to ask. Why has a police report not been filed to date ? The FBI does not have jurisdiction over a rape crime, that belongs to the state of Maryland if that is where the events took place. Of course we don't even know that very basic fact because the accuser doesn't know

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

What's your question?

I know it’s hard to keep up, but look at my first post in this thread.

Now, why are you in the thread?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Swetnik already stated Kavanaugh himself didnt participate in her alleged ruffi , or lude rape. She just claims he participated in the spiking. However, her own alleged rape took place after multiple previous rape parties she attended, yet she continued to attend these highschool parties while 21 and in college.

Height of absurdity and crazy lack of personal responsibility as well as civic responsibility to see this occurr to others multiple times.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

What's your question?

Let's try again, what is your question on this topic?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

What's your question?

Okay, I’ll spell it out for you. Why does anyone not call police when there is a sex crime against victims, such as pizzagate? Fear? Embarrassment? Laziness? Procrastination?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

What's your question?

Okay, I’ll spell it out for you. Why does anyone not call police when there is a sex crime against victims, such as pizzagate? Fear? Embarrassment? Laziness? Procrastination?

That's for RATS board.... Not very many people believe in that BS.
edit on 26-9-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Why were the police never called on Kavanaugh?

Simple. It didn't happen.

link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: DBCowboy

Because they thought best to wait until he was nominated to supreme justice?

Seriously many rape victims lack the courage or are to ashamed and sometimes feel in some way responsible so don’t come forwards immediately afterward. They are also suffering from trauma and extremely fearful of their attackers. But to wait this long and to come out at this particular time? Something stinks.

But here's the thing -

The latest allegation is a chick who talks about a series of ongoing parties where multiple girls were repeatedly drugged so they could be gang raped by a bunch of guys.

OK, let's think about this one.

The more girls you get in on this, the more guys you get in on this ... like any conspiracy the less likely it is that it will be kept quiet. Sooner or later, one of these girls will tell someone who tells someone, etc., and word will get out. This sort of thing as what's been described does not stay quiet for 30+ years. It gets found out and rather quickly.

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Oh, there were quite a few people (conservatives against the left) who believed in it a couple of years ago.

AND... there were plenty who wanted it investigated, even though there was no actual hard evidence or proof.
edit on 26-9-2018 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I don’t know. Why hasn’t anybody called the cops on the pizzagate people? Apparently that’s been going on for quite a few years now.

So you want to liken these accusations to pizzagate?

Ok so if the process needs to stop and all accused not be alloed to obtain public office until it is investigated, I guiess you feelk the same about pizzagate then as well.

I dont remember you calling for fbi investigations into those accused in that though.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Possibly, there are cases where people step forward with false charges in these sorts of manners all the time. Remember the Duke lacrosse team?

But all of that aside, I still am confused why the right think the left is making this up. I mean this isn't like when the Right refused to confirm a judge before the end of Obama's turn. Trump has two years left in office, there is no way the left can stall this for two years. In the end the next Supreme Court justice will be appointed by a Republican president and there is no way around that.

If you look beyond that then, should't these accusations be investigated? I mean sounds like an awful lot of conflict of interest for a SC Judge to rule on things of this nature if he himself has been involved in these activities in the past. Some sort of investigation would also prove if these accusers are like the Duke Lacrosse team accusers.

We may never know or understand if this actually happened or not, but even the right has to admit there is an awful lotta smoke here. In the past, presidential candidates were jettisoned if they had an affair. Our religious right has overlooked some of those 'core' values they claim to have by allowing our current president into office. I don't hear them saying diddly about any of his past transgressions, but rather still coming to every thread saying ... But but but OBAMA or HILLARY.
edit on 26-9-2018 by mzinga because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I don’t know. Why hasn’t anybody called the cops on the pizzagate people? Apparently that’s been going on for quite a few years now.

So you want to liken these accusations to pizzagate?

Ok so if the process needs to stop and all accused not be alloed to obtain public office until it is investigated, I guiess you feelk the same about pizzagate then as well.

I dont remember you calling for fbi investigations into those accused in that though.

Hey, if Kayla wants to convict most of DC on the strength of pedogate suspicion alone through the new standard of the court of public opinion, I'm game. We get rid of left/right/center ... the whole swampy shebang in one feel swoop.

I don't think that's what she's after though. It never is. She just thinks she's making some kind of strange equivalence.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

The left thinks if they stall it into November the mid-terms will give them control of the Senate. If they get control of the Senate, they can legitimately continue to block any and all Trump anything, including appointees as long as they want, even two years.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Take Kavanaugh as long as we can take the Podestas, The Clintons and all their assistants and tech support?

Deal!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join