It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why were the police never called on Kavanaugh

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why were the police never called on Catholic priests? Just because they didn't happen doesn't make it not be true.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: DAVID64

Give me the answer to my question, and I will use it to answer the OP’s question, so.. no deflection.

The problem is that some of the pizzagate folks have been arrested or are under active investigation. So it really doesn't answer his question.

just do some active research:

voat.co...

and yeah that board is only about that. but when interests are held that is what happens. In your narrative the link I just posted is accurate if only because there isnt an "antipizzagate" page on the same medium.

Another issue is that Kauvanaugh (sp?) has been cleared via background checks numerous times for the positions of authority he has already been in.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
As others have pointed out, even today most cases of sexual assault are not reported. It would have been even fewer in the 80s. Let's also not forget that his mother would have been a prosecutor at the time. For all we know there could have been accusations made back then but she used her position to get them swept under the rug.

link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: DBCowboy

Because they thought best to wait until he was nominated to supreme justice?

Seriously many rape victims lack the courage or are to ashamed and sometimes feel in some way responsible so don’t come forwards immediately afterward. They are also suffering from trauma and extremely fearful of their attackers. But to wait this long and to come out at this particular time? Something stinks.

Men will step up in situations like that.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Before I take off today on a journey no one should ever make, I want to leave with this thought.

You going to The Augustus dungeon again or the proctologist for that long awaited colonoscopy?

Or both at the same time at Augustus’s place...?

Pics or it never happened...
edit on 26-9-2018 by Lagomorphe because: I am crap

link   
You who want Kavanough "rammed through" without an FBI investigation, who are posting in thread after thread smearing all the accusers...look no further than yourselves as to why women don't come forward. You are why.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I don’t know. Why hasn’t anybody called the cops on the pizzagate people? Apparently that’s been going on for quite a few years now.

Because the accusations surrounding both are 100% horsecrap?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

None of those have anything to do with the people in “pizzagate”.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
My understanding is these high schools were religious schools...Jesuit for boys, Catholic for girls (I think).

How did all this happen without the Priests and Nuns getting wind of it? It is my understanding that Priests and Nuns running schools aren’t generally so “blind”...or weren’t 30+ years ago...

12 years of parochial education here (1st grade through high school).

You assume that these schools were boarding schools and that the parties occurred in school property.

I never attended a boarding school, and parties, the few that I was invited to, took place at students homes. There were always rumors of “unsupervised” parties that took place a various other locations, but I was never invited to any of those.

Like in Vegas, what went on at a party, stayed at the party; the “authorities”, be they cops, priests, nuns, or parents were not normally informed, before or after the event.

One thing to remember, however, is that as students at a so-called “private” school, and a “religious” to boot, we were often granted a certain degree of freedom, leniency, or even, privilege, that might have exceeded what would have been otherwise expected for our age group.

The thinking was that “Of those from whom more is expected, more is allowed”.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I don’t know. Why hasn’t anybody called the cops on the pizzagate people? Apparently that’s been going on for quite a few years now.

Because the accusations surrounding both are 100% horsecrap?

Funny, that’s not what I was told when I asked the exact same question about pizzagate a year ago. I was told that it takes a while for victims to come forward, because it’s a hard thing to do, and it’s scary. I was told that they may not come forward on their own for many years.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

None of them? You made that assertion by looking at a site with thousands of hours of research real and debunked and you decided in some 30 minutes or less that none of those people have anything to do with that?

Must be great to be such a wondrous speed reader.
edit on 26-9-2018 by Fools because: ...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Because just like pizzagate you need proof an actual crime occured. Like evidence or credible wittnesses.

I mean I watch court TV sometimes and this is like 101 sh$$

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

Must be great to be such a wondrous speed reader.

Yes, it’s awesome.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Another question that comes to mind...since this 3rd accuser Swetnik graduated highschool in 1980, and Kavenaugh graduated in 82....why did she attend 10 "rape train" parties with minors?

eta.. my mistake Kavanaugh graduated 1983, Gtown prep.. so sure 21 year old in college in Maryland is at 10 parties with teenagers
edit on 26-9-2018 by BlueJacket because: Eta

edit on 26-9-2018 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

While I agree with your statement and even your sentiment, we must remember that in many of cases involving priests that reports were made. Many times money and the power of the Church made it go away, and the immediate cover ups that followed.

I am not going to dismiss any story but I do have a lot of reasons to ask questions. The story has changed. Those named as present including a "life long friend" have all denied the allegations. What happened when the one woman named denied it, she was attacked by Dr. Ford's attorney.

No memory of date, time, place, year, only 4 names and all deny. Different story to two therapist. No sworn statement yet. No police report yet. No immediate family members, mother, father, or brother have stepped forward for support.

Something is not right. I don't know if she is not telling the truth or just unable to remember correctly but a better way to have gone about all this instead of the way it has been executed.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Apparently he orchestrated gang rapes...

The left is making this # up just to stall. I hope Kavanaugh sues the ever living # out of these lying sacks of crap.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Aaand...more deflection.
Why not just answer the question in your own words, why do you need me to supply it for you?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
well she apparently graduated in 1980 and kavanaugh was still in school in what 83? wouldnt that make her an adult and him a minor when all this was alleged to go down? and i dunno make her allegedly in theory guilty of statutory rape her self?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

The lawyer for Dr Ford has attacked the only woman named as a witness. She has been described as a life long friend of Dr. Ford's. She along with 3 other so called witnesses have all provided sworn statements that contradict Dr Ford.

I suppose it's okay to attack her ? Because her story does not match Dr. Ford's ? No one including Dr Ford should be attacked but the others deserve the same no attack policy.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Aaand...more deflection.
Why not just answer the question in your own words, why do you need me to supply it for you?

To be fair, you have to wait for the media to do the thinking for them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join