It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why were the police never called on Kavanaugh

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Before I take off today on a journey no one should ever make, I want to leave with this thought.

Why were the police never called on Kavanaugh?

According to current reports, he was a serial rapist, some say Satanist. He was underaged, fooling with drugs, booze and operated a serial-rape organization.

Yet these women not only continued to attend these parties, they never told their parents, they never told the police.

I know and can remember the 1980's. There were police back then. They even had telephones. (without caller ID even!)

So Kavanaugh was a horrible rapist, a druggie, a boozer, and no one ever called the cops, ever. Now I know they didn't have computers back then, but stone tablets could have survived from back then and no records exist from that distant horrible, lawless time.

+27 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Because what is being claimed never happened. Plain and simple. These accusers are hurting women who do have legitimate beefs.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Either none of it ever happened, or it simply didn't matter until he was about to be seated as justice on the highest court in the land.

Or a mix of both.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Because what is being claimed never happened. Plain and simple. These accusers are hurting women who do have legitimate beefs.

This is the ABSOLUTE LEAST the Left will do in desperation to keep Kav out.

Theyre going down kicking and screaming already, but if Kav gets confirmed, as the saying goes, "you aint seen nothing yet"

Look for domestic and international false flags and violence on a huge scale.
edit on 26-9-2018 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

all three of these so called accusers claims are patently absurd. A modicum of thought into each of the cases and they fall apart into the garbage untruths that they are. Each of them should be sued for defamation and Avenatti as well, and charges if applicable levied immediately.

This Swetnek lady claims to of attended 10, 10 of these drug laced rape train parties in 1 year...10! Really, basic survival instincts dont kick in after say the 2nd rape train party? Then say, maybe call yhe cops, tell a teacher, a parent? Shameful, blatant idiocy, all of it.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Before I take off today on a journey no one should ever make, I want to leave with this thought.

Why were the police never called on Kavanaugh?

According to current reports, he was a serial rapist, some say Satanist. He was underaged, fooling with drugs, booze and operated a serial-rape organization.

Yet these women not only continued to attend these parties, they never told their parents, they never told the police.

I know and can remember the 1980's. There were police back then. They even had telephones. (without caller ID even!)

So Kavanaugh was a horrible rapist, a druggie, a boozer, and no one ever called the cops, ever. Now I know they didn't have computers back then, but stone tablets could have survived from back then and no records exist from that distant horrible, lawless time.

A reason might be to read the accusers high school year book.

prepforthat.com...

I am quite amazed that this was in a 1980's era high school year book. This would even be offensive in a public school year book today in the area I live.

It seems that this school allowed teenagers to pretend they were adults. This gal, whatever the case may be, was educated in a sincerely gross education system.

Anyway, I don't believe a word she says. Too many flaws and too many things not remembered.

My bigger issue is this - what in the hell kind of school lets 17 and 18 year olds publish that kind of garbage in a high school year book?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I don’t know. Why hasn’t anybody called the cops on the [snip] people? Apparently that’s been going on for quite a few years now.

Mod Note: Please Read

edit on 9/28/2018 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Going to Portland?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Because they thought best to wait until he was nominated to supreme justice?

Seriously many rape victims lack the courage or are to ashamed and sometimes feel in some way responsible so don’t come forwards immediately afterward. They are also suffering from trauma and extremely fearful of their attackers. But to wait this long and to come out at this particular time? Something stinks.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Politics aside.. which I'm sure no one can do

Approximately 60% of rape goes unreported.

1 in 5 women experience sexual assault.

6 out of 1000 people that are accused get jailed.

Women don't report for MULTIPLE reasons: judgement, fear, regret, shame.

It is wrong for anyone to judge when a woman comes forward with an actual claim. The question "why weren't the police called" is absolute victim blaming.

Now on the same level, anyone who comes forward with a fake claim deserves to be reprimanded. It takes away from survivors.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

So, no answer, just the usual

Deflect
Deflect
Deflect

...right?

Right.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The truth in this case is yet to be seen.

Along the same issue

Women so often get turned into the bad one when it comes to these type of allegations. Take the time to meet women who have been victimized and you'll probably see how bad it can be. I've seen it happen to several woman I have known.

Many men and woman like to deny the reality of this stuff.
edit on 9/26/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Because the majority of rapes, not to mention sexual assaults (which do not rise to the legal definition of “rape”) are not, and historically have not been, reported to authorities by the victims, regardless of whether the victims are female OR male.

The reasons victims give for not reporting range from shame to fear, to trauma-induced denial.

We used to shame and denigrate soldiers suffering from what used to be called “shell-shock”.

Now it’s called PTS Disorder/Syndrome, and we offer sympathy, support, validation, and treatment.

Times change.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Makes one wonder how much of it happened, or happened the way they are claiming.

And why wait until the 11th hour to make these claims?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Give me the answer to my question, and I will use it to answer the OP’s question, so.. no deflection.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
My understanding is these high schools were religious schools...Jesuit for boys, Catholic for girls (I think).

How did all this happen without the Priests and Nuns getting wind of it? It is my understanding that Priests and Nuns running schools aren’t generally so “blind”...or weren’t 30+ years ago...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Why do you guys need so many threads to say the exact same things?

Seems desperate, time consuming, and pointless.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Makes one wonder how much of it happened, or happened the way they are claiming.

And why wait until the 11th hour to make these claims?

Yep! We also have to remember how we were all young and foolish in High School and did many thing we as adults remember and are ashamed of.

Is this the standard we are now going to apply to everyone? If it is we better really crack down on our schools teaching our children about sex!

Not saying what we did as children was right or wrong, but it was part of growing up and experimenting. Quite disturbing to see people being put on trial over things that may or may not have happened when they were juveniles......
edit on 26-9-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Kavanaugh Confirmation -> FISA DECLAS -> RR Resignation -> Deep State Panic / False Flags -> "The Rabbit Hole"

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Stop asking questions and convict him already. We finally caught the worst high schooler of the 80s. I think we should give him a crime name.

Like the BK rapist or judge rape drugs. I'm open for suggestions

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join