It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Democrats, look on the bright side

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If Kavanaugh is a serial rapist and part of the Yale gang rape team, then he is most likely Pro Choice. I mean he is not going to want to be on the hook for child support from his serial raping. Heck if he is this bad of a human he's probably a closet Democrat.

Just to be clear, I don't believe he was a part of any of it. Are we supposed to believe he was a serial rapist and just woke up one day and hung up his raping boots?

Is there a Raper's Anonymous?

edit on 26-9-2018 by MRinder because: Grammer

edit on 26-9-2018 by MRinder because: Add info

edit on 26-9-2018 by MRinder because: Add info

edit on 26-9-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Who is saying he's a serial rapist?
The allegations are for groping, and one for exposing himself.
Have I missed something? Did a bunch of women come forward overnight?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I remember when OP’s used to be OP’s.

(Cue the Pepperidge Farm memes)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What kind of tard doesn't want choices?

Maybe you could install sperm counters for shower drains and beat women who miscarry?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

a brand new girl (i believe she goes by female) said there were parties where gang rapes happen. The one time she got drugged and trained by a group of boys.

She did sign under oath, she did not say who did what, just Kavanaugh and Judge were in the hizzy

I think the new allegations will be Kavanaugh is homophobic, because the trains only happened on girls and not guys
edit on 26-9-2018 by SocratesJohnson because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Democrats and the liberal media are masters of the true-true-unrelated con...

Example:
Dr Ford was raped at some point in her life (true with benefit of the doubt)
Judge Kavanaugh was a student at a catholic boys high school which often intermingled with dr fords
These two disparate truths are then used as evidence of a salacious, unprovable related claim.

Progressivism is a morally bereft ethos.
Their behavior is disgusting and it goes on and on.

For the liberal acolytes...why did Feinstein sit on this letter only to later leak it?
Seriously, why did she do this?

-Chris

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Wow. A lot happened since the first two women.

Girls shouldn't attend those types of parties if they know that stuff is going on. That's the type of party where you leave immediately if these assholes are doing these things.

Didn't any of these girls have big brothers or other male friends that could have/should have beat the living daylight out of these guys?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This. This is why you guys get called deplorable. It's this.

Just saying.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

I’m beginning to think that because of TDS some liberals are willing to make false claims and even go to jail in order to disrupt the Trump administration.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
You do understand that even in the last ten years we have Baylor University, where the systemic rape of students was covered up by the football program and the university, ironically headed by Kenneth Starr. The cover up of rape happens all the time now, and happened much more in the past. Hell, when women did come forward, the rape kits were never even tested most of the time.

Nobody is asking you to believe the accusations being made against Kavanuagh. Tis merely a part of a confirmation hearing. Only those in the room have a reason to believe or not.

So to be clear, Cosby - guilty. Weinstein - guilty. Kavanaugh - completely innocent. Why? Politics, of course.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I think Trump needs to go for the ultimate troll and say he is considering naming William Jefferson Clinton if Kavanaugh fails to be confirmed.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: MRinder

Violence against Women in the USA

Oh I have no don't that women actually get raped in every country. It's terrible and those men who do it should rot in jail, in them immediately sent to rot in hell. However, don't you find it a little funny that these women never mentioned it until right before this guy is about to take Justice on the supreme Court? 35 freaking years is a long time. Two of them can't even find anyone who will back then up even though they said those people were there.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Oh I have no doubt that women actually get raped in every country. It's terrible and those men who do it should rot in jail and then immediately sent to rot in hell. However, don't you find it a little funny that these women never mentioned it until right before this guy is about to take Justice on the supreme Court? 35 freaking years is a long time. Two of them can't even find anyone who will back them up even though they said those people were there.
edit on 26-9-2018 by MRinder because: Fix

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Just saying.

For being unwilling to tar and feather someone based on nonsense storys with no corroboration and no evidence.

Theres a deplorable here and it ain't us.

You leftys right now are no different than the KKK back in the day that would lynch a black man because a white woman claimed he looked at her.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malcador

originally posted by: Jefferton

Just saying.

For being unwilling to tar and feather someone based on nonsense storys with no corroboration and no evidence.

Theres a deplorable here and it ain't us.

You leftys right now are no different than the KKK back in the day that would lynch a black man because a white woman claimed he looked at her.

Completely facetious. All anyone is asking for is due process.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I think Trump needs to go for the ultimate troll and say he is considering naming William Jefferson Clinton if Kavanaugh fails to be confirmed.

I'd pay good money to see that confirmation process play out.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
Who is saying he's a serial rapist?
The allegations are for groping, and one for exposing himself.
Have I missed something? Did a bunch of women come forward overnight?

Ah I see you haven't had the MSM on today. The news is now Kavanaugh is part of rape train parties.

How F'ing ridiculous can you get?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
You do understand that even in the last ten years we have Baylor University, where the systemic rape of students was covered up by the football program and the university, ironically headed by Kenneth Starr. The cover up of rape happens all the time now, and happened much more in the past. Hell, when women did come forward, the rape kits were never even tested most of the time.

Nobody is asking you to believe the accusations being made against Kavanuagh. Tis merely a part of a confirmation hearing. Only those in the room have a reason to believe or not.

So to be clear, Cosby - guilty. Weinstein - guilty. Kavanaugh - completely innocent. Why? Politics, of course.

Cosby- charges filed. Evidence presented and charges laid and recently sentenced.

No relation to the Kav case at all, because you know evidence and stuff.

Weinstein- this one has absolutely zero to o with the right. In any way. Dont know if he is guilty or not. That's for the lawyers and judges to hash out. He was a sacrificial lamb of the left and THEIR rush to judgement and guilty before innocent mindset.

Kav- unlike the other 2 examples not one of these alleged victims are willing to press charges. Why is that? Because this nonsense would be laughed out of court. If the arent willing to press charges why should I consider it anything but a political hit job? Seriously.

And you are about the cover ups in the university's. Funny thing that NO ONE ever wants to talk about though. Leftist academics run and control the educational system its Leftists that are doing the covering up.

I thought the left protected women? Apparantly they do not. Its time to get Toxic Leftism out of the schools so that women can be safe again.

Down with rape enabling leftists in education!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I remember when OP’s used to be OP’s.

(Cue the Pepperidge Farm memes)

I remember when people got their days in courts of law, and crime be proven beyond all reasonable doubt.

Now all it takes is snip shows on capital hill with rigged so called questioning.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join