It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avenatti releases name and account of accuser

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: ketsuko

But the fact is, it wouldn’t have happened if she hadn’t been jogging alone - a stupid thing to do, especially when you are a female.

Hmmm...blame the victim....where have I heard that before?

I know where I’ve heard it before - right on this thread.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Majic

Ummm.....courts usually ask for it as well.

Thankfully, the Court of Public Opinion, which is now in session, does not require evidence, so we may take safe refuge in its infallible dispensation of justice.

That venue has been chosen by the GOP who wholly control the process.

They can engage the FBI to reopen the background to investigate and presumably clear Kavenaugh of these accusations at any time.

Instead they have chosen to rush the process as quickly as possible in hopes of shoving him through before any more allegations surface.

Nope...they are calling the accuser bluff....and doing a good job.

They cant open anything or do anything until a legal report and statement are filed. Guess what not a single accuser has done or will do....make a sworn statement that is legally binding on them....not a single one.

Guess who wont show up tomorrow to do that....Ford.

Guess who already has made a sworn statement that is legally binding....Kavenaugh.

Put up or shut up I say!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

You're only now just wondering this?

Maryland, as stated previously in several places, has no statute of limitation on crimes of this nature. None.

The mere fact that there have been no reports filed at this time does lend itself to wondering just how much fire there is to this smoke.

But... The die as they say, has been cast.

Were I President Trump, Congress ain't goin' no where come the October recess. This will be solved, testimony taken, if it takes the entire winter.

If Kavanaugh, indeed, had anything to do with this? Hang him out to dry. If not, some others are going to go to jail, if at all possible.

...and Congress stays in Washington DC until one of those two things occurs.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

a reply to: seagull

Absolutely.

Trumpites, Trump, the GOP et al have forfeited the right to discuss perjury until they approve a formal investigation to determine the veracity of the claims.

Why is the onus on them? Shouldn't the onus be on the "vicitms" to file a police report?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

But the fact is, it wouldn’t have happened if she hadn’t been jogging alone - a stupid thing to do, especially when you are a female.

Gotta ask...is this female jogger a Rosy Odon, Mike 0bam or a Farrah Faucet? Also, it's kinna skitzoid to believe undocumented are hiding in every bush along the jog trail.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Silly crap?

I'm sorry but I didn't go around drugging women without them knowing so they could be raped later.

This isn't a silly crap situation. It's a criminal one.

It is, but a criminal situation of that magnitude - a rape gang in operation that is supposedly holding parties for the exress purpose of slipping girls roofies so they can gang rape them, over and over, at multiple parties like this allegation describes?

You would think that kind of thing would be quickly uncovered, ratted out, what have you and taken down ... oh, you know, back in the '80s when it "approximately" happened.

It literally takes an insane person to believe that the FBI wouldn't have stumbled across this stuff during the course of 6 background checks.

Honestly, you would have to be insane to believe that.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

You're only now just wondering this?

Maryland, as stated previously in several places, has no statute of limitation on crimes of this nature. None.

The mere fact that there have been no reports filed at this time does lend itself to wondering just how much fire there is to this smoke.

But... The die as they say, has been cast.

Were I President Trump, Congress ain't goin' no where come the October recess. This will be solved, testimony taken, if it takes the entire winter.

If Kavanaugh, indeed, had anything to do with this? Hang him out to dry. If not, some others are going to go to jail, if at all possible.

...and Congress stays in Washington DC until one of those two things occurs.

They do have a statute of limitation actually. And Fords statement perfectly aligns with the lesser misdemeanor charge that has the statute. Even to the point that she specifically states Judge was "across the room". Its important because if he were helping Kav then it would be bumped up to the next level which has no statute.

There are a lot of carefully worded parts in her story to make sure it falls under the law that has a 6 year statute.

They dont want to get Kav jailed, or even have an investigation. They just wanted to smear him.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

a reply to: soberbacchus

It's not the FBI's jurisdiction.

It never has been no matter how often the Democrats lie to you and say otherwise.

It is entirely in the jurisdiction of the FBI Background check process.
Do you not think they investigate sexual misconduct?

I was interviewed by the FBI once about a roommate in college (25 years prior at the time).
He was applying at an alphabet agency.
The agent rattled off all multiple college friends that were smoking pot or using '___' at the time. People that I had completely forgotten about. He knew the girls my friend had dated in college etc.

The FBI conducts BACKGROUND CHECKS, not just criminal investigations.

They conduct background checks on Judicial Nominees at the direction of POTUS.

Absent that direction, they do not conduct the checks or re-open checks, like they did with the Anita Hill allegations.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

If ten recent rapes on the same trail...yup.

The fact you keep ignoring the number of alleged rapes being asserted, by making it sound like a one time thing, demonstrates you have no interest in honest discussion.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
The deposition of Julie Swetnick

A2D

Well, those are serious allegations--some of which are hearsay, but nonetheless, quite serious.

Of course, they fly in the face of what many others have said about his demeanor and character during the same years, so yet again, we now have a he-said-she-said instance where there are claimed witnesses that have yet to corroborate anything.

What a sh*t show, but at the same time, if it's true, we need to know, because now we have an accusation that does NOT have a one-year statute of limitations. Rape is much more serious than saying 'maybe he put his penis in my face.'

As with everything else, we now wait and see.

Thanks for sharing the link.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
this account is similar to mark judges ex-girlfriend's account. and, don't forget those yearbook posts, judges two books about his partying days and Kavanaugh's own words - "what stays at Georgetown prep" nonsense.

if these allegations are true and these guys would target the shy drunk girl at the party. i have no words..

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
i.redd.it... no idea who this guy is but heres a tweet, wouldnt she as an adult while kavanaugh was a minor be guilty of a good deal more charges what with going to parties with minors while alcohol was alleged to be present? wouldn't that be contributing to delinquency of multiple minors if she she allegedly furnished the alcohol and if she Did have sex with kavanaugh as she alleges wouldn't that make her a statutory rapist? as she was between 19-20 at the time?

link   

originally posted by: stosh64

All I see this whole charade doing is compelling people to get out and vote against it,

Get out and Vote Yes in November to Gang Rape!

Trump didn't vet him.
Like he didn't vet his national Security Chief or Campaign Chief etc. etc.

Hell..the GOP themselves have complained about how poorly Trump has vetted judicial nominees.

FROM DECEMBER LAST YEAR:
Poor Vetting Sinks Trump’s Nominees for Federal Judge
www.nytimes.com...

3 Trump Judicial Nominees Withdraw, Raising Some Questions About Vetting
www.npr.org...

Two controversial federal judge nominees will not be confirmed, Senate Republican says
www.texastribune.org...

Trump didnt vet him?

He was vetted by the fbi s times.

And no where was there mention of him holding gang rape parties where many women were raped.

Strange with all of these victims and witnesses, that never came up.

link   

Hmmm...blame the victim....where have I heard that before?

I know where I’ve heard it before - right on this thread.

So if someone accused you of stealing from a store but the police have no evidence or witnesses or reports of theft you don't have a problem losing your job being jailed and reputation as being a thief?

I'm all about listening to her story but don't hate on me for being skeptical

link   

a reply to: soberbacchus

It's not the FBI's jurisdiction.

It never has been no matter how often the Democrats lie to you and say otherwise.

It is entirely in the jurisdiction of the FBI Background check process.
Do you not think they investigate sexual misconduct?

I was interviewed by the FBI once about a roommate in college (25 years prior at the time).
He was applying at an alphabet agency.
The agent rattled off all multiple college friends that were smoking pot or using '___' at the time. People that I had completely forgotten about. He knew the girls my friend had dated in college etc.

The FBI conducts BACKGROUND CHECKS, not just criminal investigations.

They conduct background checks on Judicial Nominees at the direction of POTUS.

Absent that direction, they do not conduct the checks or re-open checks, like they did with the Anita Hill allegations.

Ha....so on a virtual nobody they found all the people he had ever done drugs with in a single background check.

But on Kav they have done 6 already and never found a single person that helped him gangrape multiple women at apparently dozens of parties....right....

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Is everyone that’s calling for an investigation, and specifically including “it’s fair” to Kav, calling for investigations into the alleged victims?

Hmm...
edit on 9/26/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
i.redd.it... no idea who this guy is but heres a tweet, wouldnt she as an adult while kavanaugh was a minor be guilty of a good deal more charges what with going to parties with minors while alcohol was alleged to be present? wouldn't that be contributing to delinquency of multiple minors if she she allegedly furnished the alcohol and if she Did have sex with kavanaugh as she alleges wouldn't that make her a statutory rapist? as she was between 19-20 at the time?

Avenatti forgot about that.

💥😃💥

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

And if all three are later proven to be a hoax, will you have words then?
edit on 26-9-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: xtradimensions

Only issue with that is she is described as black. The pics the media is showing of her she certainly doesn't look like she is black to me. Like I said, it is very strange that the only Julie Swetnick is on Mylife. She is a ghost otherwise.....

Sorry I am still back on page 11! I have been trying to find a photo of the accuser since there was some consternation on her description vs photo. Unfortunately, the only image and reference thatI could find of her was in the 1978 class yearbook.

The class image is grainy, but perhaps someone can tweak her out of it and determine if this accuser is even the real Julie Swetnik?

1978 class pics with Julie Swetnik

Okay, going to go read and catch up on the thread again.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
First they came after ___________

Then they came after __________

Then they come after YOU.

💥😎💥

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join