It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avenatti releases name and account of accuser

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Exactly!!!
If shes being treated like a buffet for these parties... why does she keep showing up?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
She might be in it for the hush money. Think about it, a single lady with 10 kids? How does that happen?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You really believe that a person can accuse another of this and not be under suspicion themselves. You really drank the Dem Kool-Aid!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: shooterbrody

Because the statute of limitations have passed and law enforcement can't legally do anything?

not according to your boy Krazyshot. He has stated many times that there is no statue of limitations on this in MD. Might want to check with your boss.

link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Exactly!!!
If shes being treated like a buffet for these parties... why does she keep showing up?

Technically, if she is the same Julie Swetnick that graduated in 1980, what she describes would make her a sexual predator and with minors....she would have been over 18 at any party she went to from 1980-1983....and these are supposed to be high school parties so....why was she at these in the first place?

link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

She's the kinda girl to tell ya "stop...faster"

link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

Loved that part.

"She pretends to be your friend but has different agenda. She'll send you to jail by lying like she did with me."

Jun, 18, 2017

So what now?

Should we not believe these comments made prior to her public appearance?

Would be nice to see what her defenders have to say now.

Let me guess... All of a sudden it's all a political game?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Kavanaugh has responded.

"This is ridiculous and from the twilight zone," Kavanaugh said in a statement. "I don’t know who this is and this never happened."

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
She might be in it for the hush money. Think about it, a single lady with 10 kids? How does that happen?

Right. It wouldn't take much $$$. Even broke Avenatti could find $20,000. We'll probably learn that Hillary is behind the scenes on this one too. #RESIST is all she's good for now.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: shooterbrody

Because the statute of limitations have passed and law enforcement can't legally do anything?

not according to your boy Krazyshot. He has stated many times that there is no statue of limitations on this in MD. Might want to check with your boss.

There is a statute of limitations for a level 4 sexual assault claim....it is 6 years. Conveniently, Fords statement perfectly allows for everything to fall under this particular level....I mean perfectly all the way down to her oddly stating where Judge was standing across the room...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Kavanaugh has responded.

"This is ridiculous and from the twilight zone," Kavanaugh said in a statement. "I don’t know who this is and this never happened."

This third accuser says she has never met Kavanaugh. Everything is based on "someone told me".

link   

No offense intended...but can more people confirm this is her account and these comments are indeed attached to it?

This alone would blow her assertions out of the water.

link   

Yes it’s the same lady (as the person from the public profile on mylife, but I posted the info that subscribers can see) I posted a link above to ther archived mylife profile.

edit on 26/9/2018 by xtradimensions because: Clarification in parenthesis

edit on 26/9/2018 by xtradimensions because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Right. It wouldn't take much $$$. Even broke Avenatti could find $20,000. We'll probably learn that Hillary is behind the scenes on this one too. #RESIST is all she's good for now.

Someone posted a pic yesterday on ATS of HRC with Fords attorney. It looked fairly recent but I am not sure. Cant find where that pic was now either....too many of these threads.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: loam
No offense taken. As far as I can tell it’s legitimate. But the internet is the internet, so I can’t be 100 percent sure. I have posted the link above for the archived copy her profile that only paid subscribers can see the comments so someone archived it.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

But how do you know it's the same woman?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Loved that part.

"She pretends to be your friend but has different agenda. She'll send you to jail by lying like she did with me."

Jun, 18, 2017

So what now?

Should we not believe these comments made prior to her public appearance?

Would be nice to see what her defenders have to say now.

Let me guess... All of a sudden it's all a political game?

There are either 2 Julie Swetnicks that live in Bethesda OR there is a HUGE discrepancy on the resume Avanatti put forward and who the real Julie Swetnick is.

Either way, Avanattis is on thin ice now. The Committee has lawyers being sent to talk to his client. Let the games commence!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xtradimensions
So, this is being discussed on 4chan and someone there is a subscriber to mylife and posted the full comments about this accuser and they aren’t good. I grabbed a screenshot of them.

For those who want to read her entire mylife profile it has been archived here:
Archive of profile

It seems from the comments going back to 2015 that she isn’t to be trusted.

"She'll send you to jail by lying like she did to me."

Holy sh*t. This woman is bad. No wonder Avenatti represents her.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: carewemust

Someone posted a pic yesterday on ATS of HRC with Fords attorney. It looked fairly recent but I am not sure. Cant find where that pic was now either....too many of these threads.

It was actually McKinney, Hillary's photographer. They look very much alike.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
What I meant is that it’s the same person that Vasa Croe posted the public version of mylife profile for. Sorry if that was misleading. The portion I posted is the paid information that only a subscriber can see and it is the same profile as the public profile Vasa Croe posted.

I have no way of knowing if it is the same female by the same name as accusing Kavanaugh. From other sites online like 4chan people are saying it’s her, but all I am saying is it is the same profile as Vasa Croe posted. I hope that makes sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join