It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The thing about all Trump haters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Trump is not perfect. Sometimes he gets it wrong.

He said that I'd get sick and tired of winning.

But I haven't yet. and I don't think I'm gonna.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tovenar
Trump is not perfect. Sometimes he gets it wrong.

He said that I'd get sick and tired of winning.

But I haven't yet. and I don't think I'm gonna.

You have to actually start winning to get sick of it....

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I love Trump because he is pissing off and even destroying the people I hate and have hated for my entire life. The media for one. I hate them and what they have done to our country and how we perceive things. All the policies that have destroyed our education system and dumbed us all down had to have public support, including wars, and the way this support was garnered was with the media. They are not good honest people. I HATE them.

And the CIA and the rest of the intelligence community. Lied to us about the babies torn out of incubators in Iraq back in the 90s, did MK ULTRA experiments on innocent, defenseless children, imported coc aine to the US and created the crack explosion of the 80s and numerous other terrible acts.

So yeah I HATE the CIA and the black hats of the intelligence community.

When I say HATE, it's not a wholly emotional hate. Its calculated. Logical. It is logical to destroy your enemy, right? It is logical to hate someone/something that has been slowly destroying everything you love for decades, right? That's not irrational hate. These people have actually effected all our lives in negative ways. I don't wish any injustice upon them. I want them punished in a court of law.

The stupid idiots who want to eliminate ICE and let everyone in? Yeah I HATE those people. I don't wish any injustice on them, in fact I pray for them to find wisdom and to better themselves in every way. A person with a healthy mind does not have suicidal ideas like eliminate ICE and borders. So I pray for them to find solace and clarity. Because clearly they are not well.

But yeah I love Trump because for the first time in my life someone is putting these assholes in their place! AND as a bonus a whole ton of people seem to be waking up to the truth! It's like the elites hold on the population is finally slipping! I know this could lead to some very dangerous situations as the old world order is backed into a corner and slaughtered, but I would rather die than see humanity enslaved and comatose any longer.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

Yet, it's okay for your party to do the same thing or worse, pay people to lie because they can't find anything on them and they are afraid to lose power. It's okay if your party rapes women because your brain washing news channels won't report it, because they are controlled by the corrupt. It's okay that your party locks up children in cages, they'll just blame the next president. It's okay that your party is going to drag someone through the mud and 4 women a case him if something he didn't do, because they want to get rid of our rights.

Our president is calling them out, he tells the media how Democrats work, how corrupt they are, what they care about, and same tactics they use when they don't get their way. If you're embarrassed about people voting for Trump, maybe you should look in the mirror and figure out you are. Are you a scumbag piece of #? No, then why are you voting for one?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
People are always looking to vent.

Trump is a white Male Republican. So everything goes.
If the president is colored, homosexual, from a foreign country.

Not much the media and hollyweird can say.

Its amazing the liberals who cry racism actually make fun of trumps skin color.
Commenting on someone's skin color. If that was the other way around. People would be fired for commenting on a person color.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This has been my biggest concern since the whole dehumanization of an entire group of people began two years ago. Very quickly Trump supporters were referd to as "OTHERS" outcasts, low iq, racists, nazis, etc. All manor of ad hominem attacks to strip them of their humanity. This justifying the verbal and physical attacks against them.

We live in a country where people carry communist flags at protests. Yet I'm told there is a Nazi behind every bush. It's political warfare 101. You CAN'T be fighting fascism if you are part of the oppressing group.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
This has been my biggest concern since the whole dehumanization of an entire group of people began two years ago. Very quickly Trump supporters were referd to as "OTHERS" outcasts, low iq, racists, nazis, etc. All manor of ad hominem attacks to strip them of their humanity. This justifying the verbal and physical attacks against them.

We live in a country where people carry communist flags at protests. Yet I'm told there is a Nazi behind every bush. It's political warfare 101. You CAN'T be fighting fascism if you are part of the oppressing group.

More evidence of Trump's super powers.

He magically transforms people into whatever they accuse him of. The ones who say he is a racist actually mock HIS skin tone. Hillary said he was bigoted; then she wrote off half of the electorate as deplorables. They he is ruining America; then they want to disband the law enforcement agency charged with securing the border. They say he mistreats women, before they cover up Mr. Ellison's accuser. They say his foreign policy is idiotic, but then tell us that "Russia is the REAL enemy.... SO Russia only became our enemy AFTER the communists were kicked out...

Don't call Trump names, because you'll turn into whatever it is that you call him...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I actually love DT. But since I hate myself I must hate everything that I love, and hence hate DT becoz I love him.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Well said,

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well said. There are people in my life that I thought were centered, but have come unglued because of Trump. I think, deep down, he touches all those Daddy issues they have. Really can't explain it without coming back to this hypothesis. I mean, he wants you to be happy and productive, like Dad, he wants you to be richer, healthier, and live longer (again like most Dads), and yet they go viral. There is some deep seated emotional disturbance he has tapped into. Those not intimidated by their fathers (or even Moms in some cases) just seem to have a more wait and see attitude. Another correlate is that they the Trump haters are mostly birthed from lives of minimal resistance. They simply don't care about poorer folks, or the future. They have theirs.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Trump is actually growing on me. No hate there BUT his die hard supporters irk me. The non-thinking, defend everything people.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I couldn’t stand Obama. But, I never advocated violence or overthrow.
Some may not respect the person but should respect the office.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The thing about all Trump haters is that they kind of have a point. Even if they're making it for all the wrong reasons. Oh well.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
this would be a great first step to having a dialogue and understanding that most people on all sides are reasonable and have good reasons for their beliefs

The very last part of the last sentence in your OP sums up why the majority of people who hate Trump...hate Trump. They are neither reasonable nor do they have a good reason for their hate.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I don't hate trump, but I certainly don't have any respect for him. He is either actually retarded, or simply wants people to think he is. In either case, it's not a good situation.

Today he dropped this quote. Speaking of Kim Jong Un:

"When I did it and I was really being tough, and so was he. And we were going back and forth, and then we fell in love. Kay? No really! He wrote me beautiful letters. And they're great letters. We fell in love. But you know what, they'll say Dondald Trump said they fell in love. How horrible! How horrible is that? So unpresidential. And I always tell you, it's soo easy to be presidential. But instead of having 10,000 people standing outside trying to get into this packed arena, we'd have about 200 people standing right there."

-the words of a moron.

What do you suppose would have happened of Obama had said that? You would probably never stop hearing about it on Fox! There probably would have been god-damned protests.

edit on 30-9-2018
edit on 30-9-2018 by Tearman because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I hate the right, I hate the left, I hate Trump too, but you #wads crazies have caused me to hate you more than I hate him.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Tearman

What two men can't fall in love instantly?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I hate the right, I hate the left, I hate Trump too, but you #wads crazies have caused me to hate you more than I hate him.

Thanks.

That is almost a political party all by itself.

I know many who essentially feel the same.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join