It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden on FBI Investigations Into Sexual Harassment...... Worthless

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
1991 Joe Biden to Clarence Thomas

“The next person that refers to an FBI report as being worth anything obviously doesn’t understand anything,” Biden said. “FBI explicitly does not, in this or any other case, reach a conclusion. Period. The reason why we cannot rely on the FBI report — you wouldn’t like it if we did, is because it is inconclusive,” he continued. “They say ‘He said, she said, and they said.’ Period. So when people are waving FBI report before you, understand they do not, they do not, they do not reach conclusions. They do not make, as my friend points out, they do not make recommendations.”

Did any "journalist" ask Uncle Joe about these claims and what changed his mind. Now he is singing a different tune.

Don't believe the fake news

Don't fall into the hate trap

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Source (with video featuring quoted speech) - 'The FBI does 'not reach conclusions' in sexual misconduct investigations, Joe (Creepy) Biden said in 1991

I wouldn't want that guy within many miles of my daughter.

Creepy 'Uncle Joe';

edit on 26/9/2018 by MerkabaTribeEntity because: Clarification

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

I hope he runs in 2020.

The creepy uncle Joe memes will be epic.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The fact that with the democratic seantors and media people and even on ats you see so many people say clarence thomas is a sex offender, when the FBI did an investigation into him and found no evidence of that proves that many people are being disingenuous when they call for an FBI investigation, and would reject the results if they didnt come out their way.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

It was dark, but I lol'ed, lol

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
If you just read what he said and don't listen to him say it with his IRL accent, it reads like something a drunk Canadian would say. Hmmmm.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Politicians used to get away with this sort of flip flop...now with everything being thrown onto the internet, you can't escape your past. I love it.

A2D

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity
Source (with video featuring quoted speech) - 'The FBI does 'not reach conclusions' in sexual misconduct investigations, Joe (Creepy) Biden said in 1991

I wouldn't want that guy within many miles of my daughter.

Creepy 'Uncle Joe';

What a disgusting creep. Read up on the storys about him from ex-Secret Service members.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
The fact that with the democratic seantors and media people and even on ats you see so many people say clarence thomas is a sex offender, when the FBI did an investigation into him and found no evidence of that proves that many people are being disingenuous when they call for an FBI investigation, and would reject the results if they didnt come out their way.

Anita Hill's own behavior discredited her. She followed Thomas to a job on another court after the supposed sexual harassment took place. If she really thought he was a creep, why would she do that?

As for Kavenaugh's accusers, at this point it's just screamingly obvious the Democrats are hiring people to say anything & everything. Over in the Q thread, some of us suspect that those ubiquitous GoFundMe accounts that always pop up are being used to make illicit payments.
edit on 26-9-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

top topics

join