It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you Could Reason with Trump Supporters….

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Mocking Trump supporters is your idea of reasoning with them.

Yeah, that seems about right.
Carry on.

You can't reason with them, is the point.

Look at you, riding the OP's coattail like the little minion that stands behind everyone shouting "YEAH!" every time he throws an insult.

How cyoot.
edit on 26-9-2018 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

Dam triggered much...?

Youre nothing but a troll, you didnt want to discuss ANYTHING, you didnt want ANY DEBATE, you clearly told people to not discuss anything other than trump supporters are dumb people.

Dude I have no problem with discussing any aspect of the OP, but what have you let me to discuss here, you have called me a troll, which I reject, you make this claim about me calling Trump supporters dumb which I have also not done.

I just don't know what you want me to say.

YOU clearly state you dont like OTHERS view....

Did I?

I mean you don't seem to quite like my views very much.

But guess what, this OP and ALL the post in it, are clearly visible for all that wants to see what you really are... FOREVER!!!

okay....?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hillary said it all best.....

Hillary Crazed
😃😃😃

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Trump should be hemorrhaging money, if he's payng rent to all the people who's heads he lives in.

Being an american citizen is a requirement for being president.

Showing people your personal tax returns is not a requirement for becoming president

Yes, it is a requirement to be a U.S. citizen to be the POTUS....Something that Obama proved, over and over. The alt right just would not could not and still will not accept. It ridiculous, that the current POTUS said during a debate that Obama was not a U.S. citizen. PATHETIC IN FACT.

What more did you people want, the video of the birth, at the Hospital?

I have seen some of the ATS users, say things about Hillary and Obama, that are just outright lies, and yet they believe them.

There is plenty of proof, of the type of man trump is though. Promised his taxes returns would be released, after the "routine audit" was finished. That was a lie. He backs Kavanagh, who is only accused of assult, and denies it. Rosenstien is accused of saying something he denys and his job is in jepordy. How does that work?

trump said he knew nothing about the trump tower meeting, when the american people found out about it. Then trump dictated the adoption letter, and that was what the meeting was about. Couple of days later, we see trump jrs, email"if its what you say I love it." Now suddenly it was to get dirt on Hillary, but that is Ok.

Fine, but why LIE to the American people and say he knew nothing about it? Why LIE and say it was about adoption? If it were not for the MSM, we would not know the truth. Now the story is it was to get dirt on Hillary and there is nothing wrong with that. Really, fine but why all of the lies? Why with trump do we have to get lie, after lie, before we get the truth.

The man is a pathetic liar! I could write a book, and easily document, using trumps own words, and tweets to prove my point.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah ,goes to show words can't hurt but they sure can change someone's day.

You know I always actually find this quite funny.

Now full disclosure, when I write a thread like this I know its going to get a reaction, thats not to say I am trolling just that I know how to get someone to click on a thread and respond to it which is what I want because I want to encourage discussion and debate. I want to get people thinking a bit more critically about how they view a particular issue, I enjoy taking an unpopular view to challenge the views of others.

But I don't take this seriously, I don't get all hot and bothered because someone called me a jerk or didn't like what I wrote because I write it knowing thats the response to expect. They don't know me.

Yet I find it quite strange how the thoughts of some random Scottish dude sitting on his sofa in his underpants putting together a few memes into a badly written and poor attempt at a funny bit of internet wordage gets some people sitting half way round the world so fired up. Yet here I am watching crap day time TV, eating crips, having a coffee and some poor sod in Utah or wherever is getting worked up because they don't like my views.

Strange place this interwebs...

This thread and in particular this last post is nothing but a bunch of crap and one giant cop-out.

You write a couple thousand words insulting people, insinuating that you know you are right about whatever you talk about and the opposition must be wrong because they have the nerve to oppose you. You make no effort to veil your insults or insinuations. Then at the very end you lamely say,

Now full disclosure, when I write a thread like this I know its going to get a reaction, thats not to say I am trolling just that I know how to get someone to click on a thread and respond to it which is what I want because I want to encourage discussion and debate.

Troll:
1) To post inflammatory or irrelevant material on (an electronic forum) to provoke responses.
2) A person who posts inflammatory or otherwise unwanted material on an electronic forum, especially anonymously.

You are a troll. You post insults then spend time shooting down and denying every attempt at the debate you allegedly seek, then claim it is impossible to reason with Trump supporters. And before you even go there, denial and nay-saying is not debate.

What you should be doing is some deep personal introspection to determine why you cant reason with Trump supporters. Or more to the point, why Trump supporters cant reason with you.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Ummm...how far up your anal orifice did you have to reach for this sorry excuse of an OP...

Just far enough to enter into the colon.

don't you have a job or something to do other than feed off of American politics and Political figures...?

Yup av got a job thanks...

I love how much Trump has taken up residence in your head...I mean...I voted for the guy...but I sure as hell don't obsess over him like you do...Matter of fact I disagree with a number of the things he's done...and have called him out on them right here...

Not that much space, I probably write a thread on him once every few weeks....

I like you...but as one friend to another...seek professional help...this obsessing is detrimental to your mental health...

Ahhh so you disagree with my views so I must have a mental health condition.

That doesn't seem right to me.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Folks, this thread is garbags, why wallow in such filth?

The user is an extreme Trump hater and foreign citizen at that, why feel the need to entertain BS and an individual that has zero bearing on us?

This is a bait thread after all and only a few hardcore leftist would jump in and support the OP, the rest didn't because of the massive broadstroke.

Here is a fact, YOU CAN'T REASON WITH TRUMP HATERS.

Remember, these are the people who support illegal means to remove duly elected leaders.

Infact, this very user advocated the removal of our POTUS by assassination and expressed approval, actually it was that thread from long ago that opened my eyes to this user, wimp.

Regardless, ATS knows how to handle itself and have done so greatly in this thread by not only refuted the OP premise but rebuttaled with meaningful responses to garbage.

Nice job folks, how small of the OP it is, reduce it to nothing 😌

link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
reason with Trump supporters huh - Serious point ? Nothing like conspiring against a constitutionally elected president. It takes a village of idiots to buy into this narrative.

A plan titled “Democracy Matters: Strategic Plan for Action” found its way into the public domain some months ago, and is currently getting quite a bit of attention. It is a fundraising document created on behalf of four left-wing organizations: Media Matters, American Bridge, CREW and Shareblue. All four organizations were founded by David Brock, and it is likely that he wrote the “strategic plan.” The document appears to have been written around the time of President Trump’s inauguration, and may have been prepared for use at this Democratic donor conference. It sets out a plan to destroy the Trump administration and return Democrats to power
THE DEMOCRATS’ PLAN TO DESTROY TRUMP

Wait for the Justice for those characters

Great post. Exactly why the problem here isn't Trump supporters.

link   
They can’t be reasoned with. Just get right to dispensing the insults and mockery. That is something they can at least understand. Well, most of the time anyway. You are better off trying to reason with a cat. At least with a cat, there is usually a point where, for a brief moment, you think they might actually understand you.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
They can’t be reasoned with. Just get right to dispensing the insults and mockery. That is something they can at least understand. Well, most of the time anyway. You are better off trying to reason with a cat. At least with a cat, there is usually a point where, for a brief moment, you think they might actually understand you.

You are actually making a pretty good point.

Look how many insults I have taken over this thread, how many have tried to put words in my mouth, how many have just flat out missed the point and attacked the player not the ball.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Would you like a big liberal man-hug?
edit on 26-9-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Look how many insults I have taken over this thread, how many have tried to put words in my mouth, how many have just flat out missed the point and attacked the player not the ball.

Well tends to happen when you paint with such a broad brush. Just own up to it and stand by your OP.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

And again, you are just being reasonable right?

So you say a post saying trump supporters are worse than cats and cant be reasoned with, and instead should just be insulted is a good point.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

Dam triggered much...?

Youre nothing but a troll, you didnt want to discuss ANYTHING, you didnt want ANY DEBATE, you clearly told people to not discuss anything other than trump supporters are dumb people.

Dude I have no problem with discussing any aspect of the OP, but what have you let me to discuss here, you have called me a troll, which I reject, you make this claim about me calling Trump supporters dumb which I have also not done.

I just don't know what you want me to say.

YOU clearly state you dont like OTHERS view....

Did I?

I mean you don't seem to quite like my views very much.

But guess what, this OP and ALL the post in it, are clearly visible for all that wants to see what you really are... FOREVER!!!

okay....?

Sorry no, not triggered, you will have to jerk off to something else, sorry

But i stand by what i said, youre clearly a troll and you may have some serious problems to work out, cause i dont think youre well at all.

Say whatever you want, people can just read the thread if they want to see the truth - i for one think people are smart enough, no matter what they vote, to see what you did here

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Stop baiting people.

I am not baiting I am making a pretty serious point.

Many of you are impossible to reason with.

As I said in the OP trying to tell a Trump supporter that he's actually not some infallible deity is like trying to tell a 3 year old nephew that Santa isn't real.

For what it’s worth. Your points are dull. President Trump is just a another guy. Yet I believe he has the best interest of the American people at heart.

That being said I would have probably voted for Bernie if we hadn’t gotten screwed by the DNC. I guess the remaining choice made me a Deplorable Trump supporter. If Trump runs for a second term he has won my vote. He may not be a great man, currently I don’t know of any great men, but I think he is a very good president.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

The reason Trump supporters bring up Hillary and Obama, is because the left's standards change based on who's in office. They bring it up, because you're usually being hypocritical while lecturing about hypocrisy. You see the left sets these standards in order to gain ground on their political agenda, but then when the other side tries the same thing you all want to change the rules again. A good example would be the whining about Merrick Garland, yet you all were fine with it when Joe Biden set the standard.

The other part to all of this is the fact your side has control of the media, Hollywood and most means of information flow. That leaves the other side feeling pretty helpless and desperate to the point they'll support a guy like Trump because he fights back.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Why are you trying to push this idea that I am pretending that all Trump supporters are unreasonable.

I have said it time and time again, I do not mean "All" Trump supporters I do not use that phase in the OP, I deliberately avoid trying to claim that All trump supporters are like this.

Just seems like you want to push this straw-man upon me, pretend I am making a claim that I am not for....reasons?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Would you a big liberal man-hug?
Naw, you wouldn't be able to get near me.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Who's they? They sound terrible. They

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Would you a big liberal man-hug?
Naw, you wouldn't be able to get near me.

So no big liberal, totally 100%, non-homosexual, man-hug.

I just feel that you really want to reach out to me and talk about your feelings, you know?

Sending you positive vibes bro.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join