It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you Could Reason with Trump Supporters….

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Grambler

There are jerks in all sides

This op is one of them

Awww....

I am a nice guy once you get to know me...

Such a shame you feel the need to judge people just based of your online interactions with their politics.

Calling an entire group of people cult followers who can’t be reasoned with is jerk like behavior

I am sure you are a decent person that I would get along with

I know plenty of people who engage is smearing of people based on their group that I get along with

You are like a football fan who is calling all supporters of an opposing team dumb morons

Yeah it makes you sound incredibly childish, ignorant, and like a jerk

But I could still have a beer with you

link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You know they're going to come full force with all the catch phrases and what about to e destroy you right?

I will say I agree so we can get lampooned together.

I predict

Triggered
Maga
But Hillary
But Obama
Leftist
Libtard
Deep state
My gunz
My constitution
Trump is better than Washington

Fail.

link   
a reply to: LSU2018

the Earth is 6,000 years old.

They abbreviated back then just like todays.

LOL,OMG, etc.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Stop baiting people.

I am not baiting I am making a pretty serious point.

Many of you are impossible to reason with.

As I said in the OP trying to tell a Trump supporter that he's actually not some infallible deity is like trying to tell a 3 year old nephew that Santa isn't real.

And you probably believe that. Oh well. You can keep to yourself and your special circle of pals until Trump is gone in several more years. You win because you don't have to deal with us, and we win because we don't have to listen to you cry about us. Deal?

link   

Thank You for doing your part.

This one is worth at least 1 million (R) votes !!

Busted flat in DNC HeadQuarters.

💥😃💥

"They STILL don't get it !!"

link   

You will note that I am very carful to not generalise all Trump supporters.

I tend to use words like "most" "some, "many" and so on.

I do not believe that all Trump followers will defending no matter what.

You for example have proven in the past that you will call him out just as much as you will defend him however you cannot honestly say that there are not some Trump members who frequent this site who just blindly defend him.

Sure it goes on on the left to, some will just hate on him no matter what but this thread is about the other side of that particular coin.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Such a shame you feel the need to judge people just based of your online interactions with their politics.

........you just wrote a whole thread judging all Trump supporters based on your online experiences with their politics.......

Are you serious right now? You dont see the absolutely glaring hypocrisy in this statement?
edit on 9/26/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

There are jerks in all sides

This op is one of them

Awww....

I am a nice guy once you get to know me...

LOL

Isnt this entire OP about how you generalize and judge people, just based on you online interactions with their politics, as you put it??

Did I call any of them jerks or did I just say that they can't be reasoned with.

You really need to get better at this..

Do you have to call people jerks to be judging them?

To say someone cant be reasoned with, is the same thing as saying that youre superior to them, and that they are less than you, would you be insulted by that?

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Stop baiting people.

I am not baiting I am making a pretty serious point.

Many of you are impossible to reason with.

As I said in the OP trying to tell a Trump supporter that he's actually not some infallible deity is like trying to tell a 3 year old nephew that Santa isn't real.

And you probably believe that. Oh well. You can keep to yourself and your special circle of pals until Trump is gone in several more years. You win because you don't have to deal with us, and we win because we don't have to listen to you cry about us. Deal?

I have no idea what you're talking about....

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Funny considering that is the exact reason you started this thread.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

People who think like OP are the main reason I think we're going to end up in a civil war.

Just take a few minutes, pull your head out of your rear, and ask yourself why 60+ million voted for Trump. There are many many brilliant people who have already answered all your questions. If you're not capable of comprehending that there are tens of millions of people just like you with differing opinions that are completely valid then the problem is within you.

But hey, its easier to just blindly say everyone who disagrees with you is a racist homophobic nut and keep living in your bubble.

link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

uhu...

just like its funny you didn't address the OP

link   

The topic thread.

If you Could Reason with Trump Supporters…

Careful like a 3rd world unlicensed doctor.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

People who think like OP are the main reason I think we're going to end up in a civil war.

link   

The topic thread.

If you Could Reason with Trump Supporters…

Careful like a 3rd world unlicensed doctor.

Yeah helps if you read more than just the title bud.

link   
The problem is not Trump, The problem is lefties that cry and become aggressive when they not get their way even when democrocy wins.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

The ridiculousness of your memes is why you can't reason with us, you don't want to. The only way you'll ever find reason in us is if we drop all of our views and meet your demands.

Best part is you saying it's like trying to explain to a creationist what the Big Bang was when they think the Earth is 6,000 years old. About a hundred people think the Earth is only that old. Perhaps the problem is you and not everyone else, eh?

Well done, your post is a great example of what the op is getting at.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
The problem is not Trump, The problem is lefties that cry and become aggressive when they not get their way even when democrocy wins.

hmmmm.....

I think someone might have missed the point.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The ridiculousness of your memes is why you can't reason with us, you don't want to. The only way you'll ever find reason in us is if we drop all of our views and meet your demands.

Best part is you saying it's like trying to explain to a creationist what the Big Bang was when they think the Earth is 6,000 years old. About a hundred people think the Earth is only that old. Perhaps the problem is you and not everyone else, eh?

Well done, your post is a great example of what the op is getting at.

I actually don't think a lot of them have bothered to read the OP because rather a lot of them seem to be making my point for me.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Well for one thing, the birth certificate argument versus tax returns are 2 completely different concerns. If someone is President, they need to be a citizen of the United States. Disclosing tax returns is not required to be President. Faulty argument.

Also:

trying to tell a Trump supporter that he's actually not some infallible deity is like trying to tell a 3 year old nephew that Santa isn't real.

I have a feeling most Trump supporters would gladly admit Donald Trump has faults and is imperfect, and don't believe he is a "deity" as you claim. Of course there will be die-hard extremist supporters for Trump, but you are bundling every single one of them into the "crazy" category. To me, these 2 obvious points make your entire argument seem baseless. PS I am not a Trump supporter

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join