It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you Could Reason with Trump Supporters….

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Grambler

Your insults that trump supporters are all inferior cult followers.

Just as Trump supporters do to Democrats and liberals?

originally posted by: Grambler

It’s great to see people out themselves as non serious ideologues who feel they superior

Oh, Mr. Teapot ...

Did I ever say trump supporters don’t do that

There are jerks in all sides

This op is one of them

Those vheering in this op as someone making a valid point seem to be approaching that as well

How is me calling that out being a teapot?

Did I say all trumo haters are cultist?

No I didn’t

In fact not only do I routinely criticize trumo, and say that reasonable people can dislike the man, but actual some of my best friends that I respect both in real life and in ats hate trump

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I find a lot of Irony in someone who repeatedly blasts the forum with threads trashing Trump supporters for the last two years, and calling them all sorts of things, telling other people they cant be reasoned with.

What have I called them?

Like really what have I been calling them.

You see I write a lot of anti-Trump threads (not as many threads as others though), and I think many like to take that personally. Thats your problem. Not mine.

Me writing a thread for example about Trumps abuse of women is not me saying all Trump supporters abuse women.

link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Trumporange is bad!! Bad!!!

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: avgguy

The parties were completely different back over a hundred years ago. Go out and find a few of those democrats today.....
they will be with the ladies wearing hoop skirts and pantelettes. Next to the carriage with the team of four.

The democrats of today come off as extremely racist! Everything is about identity segregation and NOT equality for ALL! The Republicans are actually the ones who are walking the walk not just talking the talk. They don't give a flip about individual identity politics, we all are the same.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: DBCowboy

A criticism on Trump is not a criticism on myself, because I don't "identify" his ideology as my own.

Can you honestly look at the anti-Trump threads on this site and say that is true of all or even most of his supporters?

I would be remiss to even attempt to answer for anyone else. I can only honestly answer for myself.

I'm just trying to be reasonable and refute your claim made vin the OP.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This op is one of them

Awww....

I am a nice guy once you get to know me...

Such a shame you feel the need to judge people just based of your online interactions with their politics.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I no longer think that "The Left" or "Democrats" = "Liberals". They are an insult to "Liberals". The Democrat Party have jumped the shark …. they are so far Left now that they mind as well be the Communist Party. They are pretty much the party of Saul Alinky. They no longer follows the true Liberal ideals!

edit on 26-9-2018 by joemoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Bill Clinton was a serial rapist,

www.theatlantic.com...

He was going by the Kavanugh standard.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Already on page one and you have people agreeing with you like this was some kind of brilliant op?

On ATS, I am the minority, I am that crazy liberal who hates trump because I hate America, freedom whatever other nonsense you want to pretend this is about. However out there, in the real world, its totally different, everyone knows what a pathetic excuse of a president this man is, everyone that is apart form his supporters, many of whom like to frequent these boards.

Is that what EVERYONE knows?

So then surely there won’t be millions of people that have and will vote for him?

Apart from his supporters you say?

So you point here is other than people that like trump, nobody likes trump?

Again, your bold claims that he is hated by everyone (whatever you mean by that) seems to suggest that you are the type of person that can’t be reasoned with

The very thing you are criticizing in this thread

link   
a reply to: neo96

O Puckering up for Putins behind?
Or maybe he's gonna whistle as he strolls past Robert Muellers office... maybe try to peek in?

link   
a reply to: joemoe

I believe the democratic party, which I used to be a part of, if allowed to dominate would promote a country of cities like Chicago, Detroit and Baltimore. Having once been a SJW type, I have come to understand over the years that what we are really getting is not justice for all but dependence on a bloated government and identity politics with ineffective leadership. The democrats promote race division and encourage certain races and groups to identify with a victim mentality which is not to their benefit.I now understand the benefits of Self reliance, rationality, reasoning and common sense.

Trump may have his flaws, like we all do, but he has been the first President to bring all of this out in the open for anyone with an ounce of honesty to see clear as day. It may not have been his intention, but this will be his crowning achievement.

link   

The very thing you are criticizing in this thread

There's no reasoning with Trump haters.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

This op is one of them

Awww....

Such a shame you feel the need to judge people just based of your online interactions with their politics.

LOL

Isnt this entire OP about how you generalize and judge people, just based on you online interactions with their politics, as you put it??

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

This op is one of them

Awww....

LOL

Isnt this entire OP about how you generalize and judge people, just based on you online interactions with their politics, as you put it??

Did I call any of them jerks or did I just say that they can't be reasoned with.

You really need to get better at this..

link   

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

This op is one of them

Awww....

LOL

The 'good' kind of profiling.

link   

originally posted by: neo96
Stop baiting people.

I am not baiting I am making a pretty serious point.

Many of you are impossible to reason with.

As I said in the OP trying to tell a Trump supporter that he's actually not some infallible deity is like trying to tell a 3 year old nephew that Santa isn't real.

so you are open to believing you have been wrong?

link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

Yeah, that's what I thought too.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The ridiculousness of your memes is why you can't reason with us, you don't want to. The only way you'll ever find reason in us is if we drop all of our views and meet your demands.

Best part is you saying it's like trying to explain to a creationist what the Big Bang was when they think the Earth is 6,000 years old. About a hundred people think the Earth is only that old. Perhaps the problem is you and not everyone else, eh?

link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: neo96
Stop baiting people.

I am not baiting I am making a pretty serious point.

Many of you are impossible to reason with.

As I said in the OP trying to tell a Trump supporter that he's actually not some infallible deity is like trying to tell a 3 year old nephew that Santa isn't real.

so you are open to believing you have been wrong?

100%.

link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Of course they are, they can do no wrong. They think they are superior because I studied Liberal Arts and have a Master's degree in women studies! Yet, for some reason I can't get a job, so I have to feel special and troll people. Please stop wasting my air, and do something productive with your life.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join