It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you Could Reason with Trump Supporters….

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yup, I know a rather emotive meme, but I think it perfectly articulates the point I want to make in this thread about the folly of trying to reason with a Trump supporter.

So from here forward are we to assume you will no longer be trying to reason with trump supporters?
How would that be different than any other day for you here?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

So you hate Trump.

Are you upset because other people don't hate Trump like you do?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
I don't think BHO go this much hate.

That's a common misconception.

link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Obama's birth certificate is a moot point. It is irrelevant

www.mcclatchydc.com...

Another inconvenient truth.

Just like Biden wrote the Patriot Act.

washingtonsblog.com...

Every so called complaint Trump haters have is complete and utter Bull snip.

link   

What i really hear you say, is that YOU know, yes you know, and trump supporters clearly dont.
But you are capable of being the most sane and just person, right - you are so much better than most, right?

Cause youre in the right, and everybody who doesnt agree, cant be reasoned with - It can NEVER be because youre wrong.... So sounds like nobody will be able to reason with you, cause you allready know!

Maybe you should be the president then?

I bet you can even make 5 holes in one, in youre first attempt at golf, just like this guy en.wikipedia.org...

He also was and knew better than everybody else in his country, do you want to be that guy?

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I am a trump supporter

I don’t often brag

But I will say this

I would make you look like a fool if we are discussing trump. And not because I am some super intelligent person, it’s because you are so pathetic if this op is indicative of your ability to have a dialogue

Your arrogance and broad painting of trump supporters here is laughable, and you are ever the partisan ideologue that has no substance whatsoever that you are criticizing

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Mocking Trump supporters is your idea of reasoning with them.

errrmmmm....

The point is that you can't reason with them, well most of them.

errrmmmm….

'Reasoning with people' is NOT calling them Nazis and racists...and then expecting them to take you serious enough to listen to.

Enjoy your troll.

And Sexist, and rapist and telling them they like to get pee'd on by Russian Hookers.

Geezus the Trump haters aren't mentally balanced.

It's ALWAYS gotta be their way.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You should reread my post...I said prior primaries...not the 2016 primary. Repubs learned from their mistakes...Democrats haven't apparently.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

None of what you wrote means anything in the context of this thread.

The member asked me a question I responded.

It had nothing to do with free speech or any of that

Yes i know, you are ONLY here to spread propaganda and hate, dont want any serious discussion that will reveal youre lack of sanity - i will leave you till it then - have a great day at work

edit on 26-9-2018 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So you hate Trump.

Like I said in hindsight I do think hate is a strong word, I oppose his brand of politics is probably a better way of saying it and he has done/said things that I don't like. but if the word hate is easier then yeah I guess you could put it like that

Are you upset because other people don't hate Trump like you do?

Nope not in the slightest, I am at times perplexed as to why his supporters are not more critical of him but that is probably just because I am personally critical of all politicians.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

So far, from what i have seen, yes they are. Either they are based on a fantasy, or they are completely irrelevant.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The very title of the thread is your answer.

Reason..

verb
think, understand, and form judgments by a process of logic.
"humans do not reason entirely from facts"
synonyms: think rationally, think logically, use one's common sense, use one's head/brain;

The left assumes their logic is correct.
That automatically throws out the process of reason.

The idea that the left viewpoint is wrong never crossed their mind.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Yawn.

^^^^

Proves my point, won't even enter into the debate.

What is there to debate?

Your insults that trump supporters are all inferior cult followers

And not engaging you is somehow proof you are right?

Already on page one and you have people agreeing with you like this was some kind of brilliant op?

And many of you would rightfully call out anyone who write this thread and replaced trumo supporter with trumo hater

But hey, thanks for the thread

It’s great to see people out themselves as non serious ideologues who feel they superior

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Your insults that trump supporters are all inferior cult followers.

Just as Trump supporters do to Democrats and liberals?

originally posted by: Grambler

It’s great to see people out themselves as non serious ideologues who feel they superior

Oh, Mr. Teapot ...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Already on page one and you have people agreeing with you like this was some kind of brilliant op?

Hey I thought it was funny as the very least....

But you do make a good point, this thread isn't about me trying to win some kind of argument or whatever its just simply pointing out that there comes a point were trying to have a reasoned debate with a Trump supporter is utterly pointless.

They defend, excuse, distract, deflect everything that little toadstool says and does even with the rest of the world laughing at him.

I love posts like yours because they are almost sad in a way.

On ATS, I am the minority, I am that crazy liberal who hates trump because I hate America, freedom whatever other nonsense you want to pretend this is about. However out there, in the real world, its totally different, everyone knows what a pathetic excuse of a president this man is, everyone that is apart form his supporters, many of whom like to frequent these boards.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Many of us "Trump supporters" have been critical of his policies.

It paints a false narrative that we obey every dictate that he utters. That misconception I blame on the whole culture of "identity politics".

A criticism on Trump is not a criticism on myself, because I don't "identify" his ideology as my own.

Yet so many who adhere to other ideologies do "identify" towards their political representative so any criticism of "their" political representative is seen as a criticism of themselves.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

So far, from what i have seen, yes they are. Either they are based on a fantasy, or they are completely irrelevant.

TheRedneck

I like how Obama gets credit for the Economy, but Trump gets the blame for the debt.

American politics,The greatest weapon of mass destruction ever created.

See ( Patreaus,PAige,Manafort,Kanavaugh) and every other life they've destroyed for political power.

edit on 26-9-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I find a lot of Irony in someone who repeatedly blasts the forum with threads trashing Trump supporters for the last two years, and calling them all sorts of things, telling other people they cant be reasoned with......

And im not even a big Trump supporter............

....I just calls em as I sees em.........

link   

Bill Clinton was a serial rapist, Hillary and co where running Pizzagate and they left a trail of dead bodies in their wake but ask them what they think about Trumps history with women

Now you got me.

Trumporange is bad!! Bad!!!

Impeachment now!

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

A criticism on Trump is not a criticism on myself, because I don't "identify" his ideology as my own.

Can you honestly look at the anti-Trump threads on this site and say that is true of all or even most of his supporters?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join