It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you Could Reason with Trump Supporters….

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:
(post by Oldtimer2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: neo96
Stop baiting people.

I am not baiting I am making a pretty serious point.

Many of you are impossible to reason with.

As I said in the OP trying to tell a Trump supporter that he's actually not some infallible deity is like trying to tell a 3 year old nephew that Santa isn't real.

Why would you want to do that?

You must suck as a dad, besides an uncle. Go ahead and tell your niece or nephew Santa is not real. lol, love to hear what your bro or sis says.

I'm sure you console your 3 yo niece that plastic surgery will fix that nose when she gets older.

Or do you just lie to them and say you are perfect?

No deplorable thinks he is the end all unlike the left that thinks whatever the crap they push, is.

edit on 9 26 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Question for ya - do you not like trump for who he is as a person or do you not like trump for his policys?

Is it him or what our government is doing?

I think that’s an important question when it comes to “trump supporters”. Hard to tell if your grouping people who like trump vs people who like the policy’s the government is enacting/enforcing while trump is president, big difference.

For example: not a fan of trump as a person and I look forward to all the mockery every other president gets, it’s hilarious every time. However, the actions the government has taken while he is president, in my opinion, have been extremely beneficial for our country.(full disclosure:the tax plan alone was fantastic for my family and I)
edit on 269092018 by Variable2027 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Variable2027

He's not going to answer this question of yours any more then he'll answer my question a few pages back (LINKY HERE)

I think he just made this thread so that he could fake call people out without actually doing anything. You know a rabble-raiser.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Firstly let me just say that country to what you may believe I actually have a job, need to eat, sleep, crap, do real world stuff so as flattering as it is to know that you are waiting with baited breath for my replies you might need to wait a little while.

You asked this question.

As a member of the "Empire" why does the fact that Trump exists cause you so much discomfort?

Disappointing answer for you, He doesn't cause me any real discomfort, I find him interesting in a morbid kind of way.

Ohhh and I am much more of a member of the Rebel alliance than the Empire.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Variable2027

Question for ya - do you not like trump for who he is as a person or do you not like trump for his policys?

Well thats not exactly a on topic question now is it?

Again, short answer, both

On policy I disagree with him on healthcare/abortion/Iran/Russia and his relations with his allies (no I am not going into specifics as its off-topic)

And as a person I think he is basically a mutated cheesy wotsit with the brain of a squirrel, he is kind of like a really rubbish version of a super-villain, think Lex Luther with out the brains or Vader before the suit, that has somehow got to power.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

It would be on topic if you answered the whole question that I posed.

What, in your mind, makes a trump supporter?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Variable2027

It would be on topic if you answered the whole question that I posed.

What, in your mind, makes a trump supporter?

I thought I did answer it....

Anyway to me a Trump supporter is any individual who voted for him and defends him.

This thread is targeted at quite a specific Trump supporter who not only will defend him but is totally blind to his flaws and refuses to acknowledge them.

I am answering your questions

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Appreciate the response.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

And as a person I think he is basically a mutated cheesy wotsit with the brain of a squirrel, he is kind of like a really rubbish version of a super-villain, think Lex Luther with out the brains or Vader before the suit, that has somehow got to power.

How does it feel to have someone with the brain of a squirrel outwit your party and win the Presidency? lol. Now I think I realize why you hate him so much. Wow. You never Trumpers always come through with disingenuous humor of the highest caliber.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

"How does it feel to have someone with the brain of a squirrel outwit your party and win the Presidency? lol. Now I think I realize why you hate him so much. Wow. You never Trumpers always come through with disingenuous humor of the highest caliber."

TheOtherSideOfTheCoin hails from Britania. You know the "Old Empire".
edit on 27-9-2018 by PainGod because: Quote

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

And after seeing jus SOME of the things being posted here...

I won't be surprised at all if ATS gets listed as a "hate site" and has its advertising network PULLED.

Trump MAY be POTUS, but 3 million more people DIDNT want him.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

That maybe so but we don’t elect presidents via popular vote for very specific reasons. Never mind the fact that 3 million people in contrast to our voting population is, percentage wise, a moot point.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Projection at its' finest.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This is reality. Something lefties don’t see. The world needs right wing people. You need us to make the world work. To develop and maintain resources. To fight crime...and the list goes on. We don’t need you and the world would do fine, even better without any left wing ideology. We tolerate you beachside we have an open mind and hope to resolve your issues. We can come to the table and negotiate. You on the other hand don’t and could never manage the world if you had control of it. The basic point. The world needs us, and it tolerates you

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkFish
This is reality. Something lefties don’t see. The world needs right wing people. You need us to make the world work. To develop and maintain resources. To fight crime...and the list goes on. We don’t need you and the world would do fine, even better without any left wing ideology. We tolerate you beachside we have an open mind and hope to resolve your issues. We can come to the table and negotiate. You on the other hand don’t and could never manage the world if you had control of it. The basic point. The world needs us, and it tolerates you

Uh, sir, this is a McDonald's drive through.....

but in all seriousness shouldn't you be in school kid?
edit on 39am18famFri, 28 Sep 2018 09:55:32 -0500America/ChicagoFri, 28 Sep 2018 09:55:32 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I'm from the U.K so I don't have a vote.

Both candidates were terrible and Hilary would've started a war lets be honest... Trump is just avoiding one by doing trade wars and Hilary would've crippled America by removing all the guns in the country.
I'm confused as to why so many people support Trump the way they do though.

He is an internet meme. 20% of voters probably did it because they thought Trump would be a "Hilaryous"(sorry) president,
Which he is... and keeps screwing up and people still support him?

All trump has done for America is make it worse by keeping abortion illegal, choking the air so it's worse to breathe and screwing the economy for everyone else. If you support Trump you're part of the problem.

I hope there is someone better to replace him after his presidency, NOT Hilary.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkFish

Lol?

The world needs both left and right wing my friend. I agree that if a country were entirely left wing it would leave them vulnerable, that's why we have the right.

I think a lot of people just need to accept that population growth is ***ed, nobody cares about it because of the economy and racism shows.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: StrangeQuark96
I'm from the U.K so I don't have a vote.

All trump has done for America is make it worse by keeping abortion illegal.

When did that happen? Legal since Roe v. Wade

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I can't edit my post.
Trump targeted abortion and made it look like crime and punishable to whoever did it.
I should probably read the facts first, sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join