It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you Could Reason with Trump Supporters….

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The sad part is that you believe his flaws matter more than what he's doing for the country. He's destroying globalism, statism, and the deep state bureaucracy. He's giving We the People control over our government again: not the court system, not some unappointed bureaucrat, and not some regulatory nuisance.

I can see why the pasting of globalism in America could make non-American globalists nervous, but no need to panic. The rest of the world is free to continue being globalist tools while we work at taking our country back, upholding our national independence & sovereignty and generally running America by Americans for the betterment of Americans

...which is something each country should be doing.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool
the fact that you equate having an illegal alien as President with another legal/citizen President who will not release his tax records should tell you why you can't reason with us...We can't twist our minds around that much craziness to to even discuss it...

your mind is already well-twisted if you think Obama was an illegal.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You're entire thread rests on the logical fallacy of faulty comparison. Perhaps that is why:

Meh I am getting a bit fed up of it, there is zero point in trying to reason with these people and thats not an admission of defeat on anyone issue rather its a damnation of their state of mind.

However, It's examples go on and on throughout your political threads.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

the fact that you equate having an illegal alien as President with another legal/citizen President who will not release his tax records should tell you why you can't reason with us...We can't twist our minds around that much craziness to to even discuss it...

I think I will just follow the advice of Pythagoras on this one (the second quote in your signature).

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
getting closer to impeaching Putin's puppet....all the people outside the trump bubble are starting to realize that there has been a soft coop by the Russians. they have been grooming their useful idiot for years now, putting in key Russian operatives into the republican party, and the NRA that we the public have been already made aware of...it's only a matter of time now.....

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

getting closer to impeaching Putin's puppet....all the people outside the trump bubble are starting to realize that there has been a soft coop by the Russians. they have been grooming their useful idiot for years now, putting in key Russian operatives into the republican party, and the NRA that we the public have been already made aware of...it's only a matter of time now.....

Then surely, you have evidence for such a bold claim......right?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

" If you Could Reason with Trump Supporters…."

You would probably Find Out a Terrible Truth . They are Completely Sane in their Reasoning in Supporting this Man , and You Will eventually Find that Out Over Time If you are Lucky , or Not ........

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I believe the word you were looking for is coup, not coop.

That said, I believe you've spent a bit too much time in the fantasy/fiction section of your local library.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Surely you jest... you'd have better luck asking for proof of Leprachauns and unicorns.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The bottom line..... lets all come back November 3, 2020 and congratulate President Donald Trump on a land slide Victory.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

I think I will just follow the advice of Pythagoras on this one (the second quote in your signature).

there is no argument, Obama was born in hawaii

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Many of you are impossible to reason with.

So says the left who freaked out about 30 seconds after Trump hit 270 votes and they have not stopped since...

Would you like to reason about any particular topic? Or do you just want to post your memes...lol

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: JinMI

Surely you jest... you'd have better luck asking for proof of Leprachauns and unicorns.

I've seen a leprechaun riding a unicorn! Prove me wrong.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

And the OP says Trump supports are unreasonable... geez...I think the biggest problem is the left can not look at themselves and see the extreme...

Plus is that coop a chicken coop, if so then I might agree with you...
edit on 26-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Truth is , the Other Side of that Coin has an Image of President Trump Staring you Right in the Face and Simply Smiling.............

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
the political forums on ATS have turned useless, and a waste of time. I'm out

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

the political forums on ATS have turned useless, and a waste of time. I'm out

Wow! how unreasonable!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
15-pages of negative posts. Maybe the OP gets off on this like into orgasm.

Being upset is a choice , trump supporters had a choice to ignore this thread ,instead it has been temper tantrumed all the way to the front page.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I've read many of your posts, you're not actually any more reasonable than any Trump supporter. You have your beliefs and absolutely nothing sways you from them.

And that's okay. Most people are like that. I'm like that with my beliefs too.

The difference is, I can disagree with people and their beliefs without hating, insulting or otherwise belittling them.

Also, your whole post is way over the top.

FYI, I'm not a Trump supporter. I am a supporter for good politicians who have the best interests of the country at heart. I'm not for politicians who put their own self interests first. So, I pretty much don't like any of them, but I do settle for those that are most willing to leave my Rights alone so I can live and die with a minimum of government payouts and interference.

Funny thread though. Thanks for the laugh.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join