It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you Could Reason with Trump Supporters….

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Just give them time. People are starting to wake up. Either they vanish from ATS completely or they make a thread about how there’s too many political threads.

Lol.

It’s kind of fun to watch.

aye you could be right with that.

Trumps days are numbered.

I am going to have so much fun in a couple years rubbing it in the faces of all the Trumpists here on ATS.

So you admit to be "in it" more for the trolling potential than for truth, reality, American success, or any other positive that could come from someones presidency?

This is EXACTLY what is wrong with American politics....we live in a nation of trolls, and reasonable people just seem to shout loud enough to overcome their roar.

Nah, not quite.

Really like turnaround for all the baiting endured over the last 2 years already....

"Be part of the problem, not part of the solution"

And this said in a thread where we discuss a lack of reason among political rivals.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Your right. The beauty part of it... Jim Morrison (American) said it "His brain is squirming like a toad" .... thing is, it won't leave, his torment is for the duration. The second best part, it will be another four years in 2020. Stroke out Otherside.

a reply to: LSU2018

If Trump wins in 2020, which at this point I firmly believe he will, heads are Going. To. Explode. In fact, I'm fairly certain another Republican will win in 2028 if the left keep these unrelenting, annoying tactics up.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Have you considered that it’s not the Trump supporters that are difficult to reason with? Maybe it’s the Anti-Trump team who has their heads up their collective rear ends?

“You said Obama’s birth certificate was fake but don’t say anything about Trump’s tax returns.”

Of course we don’t. That’s comparing apples to oranges. It makes no sense that this argument even exists. Legally, you have to be a US citizen to be president. Releasing one’s tax returns is a courtesy, not a requirement.

It seems to me that the left has this tendency of chanting, but not listening for a response, much like their protesters. The left doesn’t make any valid points, they just shout down anyone who tries to. They say “Donald Trump Russia collusion” and we say “There is no proof or Trump would have been indicted, which he hasn’t.” The left’s response? Is it a logical argument? Never. It’s simply “DONALD TRUMP RUSSIA COLLUSION.” They continuously shout louder until we give up on trying to argue, leaving them to believe, irrationally, that they have won a debate.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

a reply to: notsure1

Stave Bannon has said he believes that there is only about a 30% chance that Trump makes it to the end of his first term.

Just saying...

Thats coming from a guy who used to be his biggest supporter.

Trump wasn't even supposed to make it to the primaries.....or past February 2015.....or past New Hampshire primaries....or past Ted Cruz.....or past Hillary Clinton.....or to his inauguration.....or 6 weeks after his inauguration......or a year into his presidency......you get the point.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

a reply to: notsure1

Stave Bannon has said he believes that there is only about a 30% chance that Trump makes it to the end of his first term.

Just saying...

Thats coming from a guy who used to be his biggest supporter.

Everyone said he wouldn't get the nomination, then they said no way he would win, then they said he was going to be impeached,.

The only ones that have been right was Trump and his supporters.

You do release that there is still time for much of that kind of stuff to come to pass.

The polls had him and Clinton neck and neck in the last few days of the campaign.

There is still a chance he will be impeached although I personally think he will resign.

Not really. Trump's chances of winning on the day of the election was 5%.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Just give them time. People are starting to wake up. Either they vanish from ATS completely or they make a thread about how there’s too many political threads.

Lol.

I am going to have so much fun in a couple years rubbing it in the faces of all the Trumpists here on ATS.

So you admit to be "in it" more for the trolling potential than for truth, reality, American success, or any other positive that could come from someones presidency?

This is EXACTLY what is wrong with American politics....we live in a nation of trolls, and reasonable people just seem to shout loud enough to overcome their roar.

Nah, not quite.

Really like turnaround for all the baiting endured over the last 2 years already....

Examples please? Because all I've seen is the constant reeeeeing and gnashing of teeth since Hillary lost. No reasonable person would consider that telling you to get over it and move on is "baiting" would they?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Lol.

Nah, not quite.

Oh, you mean like this thread?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Lol.

Nah, not quite.

Examples please? Because all I've seen is the constant reeeeeing and gnashing of teeth since Hillary lost. No reasonable person would consider that telling you to get over it and move on is "baiting" would they?

Huh? Like every other political thread dude (I mean heck there's like 3 in the top 3 Recent posts right now). You really want me to link 85% of ATS political threads for your entertainment? Must be a slow day eh?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Lol.

Nah, not quite.

Oh, you mean like this thread?

Yes, exactly like this thread, ergo the 'turnaround is fair play' comment.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Lol.

Nah, not quite.

Huh? Like every other political thread dude (I mean heck there's like 3 in the top 3 Recent posts right now). You really want me to link 85% of ATS political threads for your entertainment? Must be a slow day eh?

Really? This website is an example of all the baiting you've "endured"? Ooooookay.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
Dammit boy, you said a mouthful!
I agree whole heartedly.
You forgot censoring Conservatives on social media and Fast and furious, probably a host of others we could mention as well.
I did not vote for Trump because I thought he was a shill put in place to insure Killery won.
Within the first year of his Presidency he changed my mind and I now back him 100%.
I just wish all these people with TDS would back off and give the ol'boy a chance. I Really believe that he could make this country better for everyone.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

edit on 26-9-2018 by Quadrivium because: Grimilens

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

If y'all were capable of reasoning on the Left, there'd be no need for Trump in the first place.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Lol.

Nah, not quite.

See?
They are adults that have never fully matured mentally. Somewhere between 13 and 17 their mental development just stopped.
There is a positive side. Many will eventually grow out of it. Sadly, this usually happens around the age of 50 to 70.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The hight of leftwing intellect

1) Stick fingers in ear
2) close eyes
3) pull funny face
4) La la la la la la la la la
5) Get aggressive if - does not agree you’re winning debate

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Why are you trying to push this idea that I am pretending that all Trump supporters are unreasonable.

I have said it time and time again, I do not mean "All" Trump supporters I do not use that phase in the OP, I deliberately avoid trying to claim that All trump supporters are like this.

Just seems like you want to push this straw-man upon me, pretend I am making a claim that I am not for....reasons?

So if not all, how many, exactly? Be specific.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The reason why trump supporters are so loyal is because of the actions of the liberal left.

1st, citizens of a country should support and respect the position of president.
The more citizens that support the president the greater the country

The citizens who undermine and disrespect the president make the country look weak.

2nd, never in history had a president faced such opposition.
95% of the media and hollyweird work non stop to bring down the president.
There are people in the FBI, IRS, Facebook, YouTube and google that will work to undermine the president.
There are coups working non stop to bring down the president.

And because of those liberal actions. It has caused president supporters to be .more loyal.

Like it's a bad thing to be loyal to your president.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
hey otherside of the coinage

check your pm

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
no different than trying to reason with a bummer or hrc supporter.

By the by.... I am a Trump supporter, but I am none of those things.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
the fact that you equate having an illegal alien as President with another legal/citizen President who will not release his tax records should tell you why you can't reason with us...We can't twist our minds around that much craziness to to even discuss it...

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join