It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you Could Reason with Trump Supporters….

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: soundguy
See it’s impossible. Maybe you can understand this. Presuming you have ventured out of your parents basement long enough to actually breed with something, and in turn produced some sort of offspring. You may have had the opportunity to watch said offspring do something dangerous that nothing short of restraint would stop. Well we are saying, that since we can’t restrain you inbiciles, trying to reason with you is an exercise in futility. a reply to: Arnie123

I think this is about as honest a post as I've ever read.

And I'll tell you why.

It is those who see us as children who require restraint. They deliberately infringe on our freedoms and rights because they see us as reckless and danger to ourselves if we are allowed to exercise our rights.

They justify infringement, they justify their anti-constitutional actions, because they see us as children who require restraint.

You may be on to something there.
Yet, I sometimes think of Liberals as adults that never matured mentally. When talking to them it's like talking to a teenager who won't listen because, in their mind, they know more than the adult.

Brilliant, spoken as the epitome of a childlike intellect!

Bravo!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

As a Trump supporter I make it a rule not to lie.I am fat,
but I am not a redneck.
I am a Christian,conservative,listen to Alex Jones,Drudge,Steve
Quayle,member of the NRA and a Bible thumping gun owner who
has a carry conceal license.
I can assume from the things that I posted about myself,I am on
several watch lists.If I am not on any lists,then I am doing something
wrong!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Chance of impeachment?

FOr what?

This is part of the problem...his detractors keep talking this stupid crap and expecting to be taken seriously.

Haven't you heard? Trump will be impeached for being a meanie.

Any day now..

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Well they couldn't get him on colluding with Russia.

So any snip will stick.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you,mid-terms aren't here yet.
I wonder how many dead people will be voting this term?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Letting lies be part of our leadership is a problems. I think lots of people cannot see it.

Who wants to believe in someone who lies often. When is it truth, when is it a lie. Lying becomes acceptable.

Maybe it is just what the country has become. It is what people want, it seems.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: xuenchen

You want to see a nut job....Watch one of trump Rallies! Rambling on and on for over an hour. Making up is own "facts". He goes on stage, makes numbers up, and then his followers, believe him, no questions asked. That is why so many of trumps followers are not educated, he can say whatever and they do not fact check him. Of coarse, I have never seen a POTUS who needed to be fact checked so much, until trump.

Yeah, might want to pump your brakes on calling others uneducated. One of your grammar errors may be a typo, but the other is sheer lack of grammatically educated skills, fella.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you,mid-terms aren't here yet.
I wonder how many dead people will be voting this term?

I wonder how many dead women Trump and Kavanugh will get accused of sexually assaulting.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I hear they have video evidence of Trump being really mean to some kittens. Apparently he was feeding them dog food.

If true, Trump is done for.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: LSU2018

Yeah no kididng, some kid reads a magazine and suddenly is an expert 🤣

From eating Tide Pods to being political scholars in less than a year.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: SlapMonkey

WLYB

Hopefully my parents, wife, children, some friends, extended family...

...and you

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I guess you have never watched a horror movie. There is always that one person who can’t be reasoned with. Everyone tells them not to go outside. But they go out anyway and suffer the consequences, that is the perfect example of what the op is trying to relate. a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Based off of today's society, liberals would think Vorhees just needs a hug and a crayon and plotting to thwart his next kill would be mean spirited.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Like OMG...a freind of this guy told this one chick that her son saw POTUS double dip a chip that one time at band camp.
edit on 26-9-2018 by CADpro because: sp

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Letting lies be part of our leadership is a problems. I think lots of people cannot see it.

Who wants to believe in someone who lies often. When is it truth, when is it a lie. Lying becomes acceptable.

Well....if we didn't corner people into having to justify decades old incidents, or "gotchas". The only options we are left with in the end are incredibly flawed people with financial resources to scrub their history. That is direcly the fault of the voters who lap up each "gotcha" like a kitten with milk.

If you want more honest politicians, then quit focusing on the inane. The people in office are a result of the voters.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

His college roommate says he was a belligerent, blackout drunk. Others have said he attempted to rape them. I say, how about performing an independent investigation and let the chips fall where they may? I feel that is a very reasonable opinion. . a reply to: LSU2018

Where the heck did you see that? Everyone they've asked say it MIGHT have been K but they're really not sure. The others all say he was never anything like that. But like the OP in this thread, you throw the accusations and it's up to us to prove you wrong.

A true witch hunt. Find someone you think might be a witch, drown them to see if they can survive it. Brilliant.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

See, this is why we can not take y'all serious.
When it is someone of your own ilk lying, it seems to be ok. BIG LIES, about policy, government, laws.... It is all OK.
Yet, if it is someone from the other side, the smallest exaggerations get blown up into something that really should not even matter.
My suggestion is for all of those so concerned about Trumps' exaggerations, sex life and such is to just back away for a little while. Let the man do his job and you may be surprised at the outcome.
Stop acting like it is the end of the world everytime the MSM talks about some petty thing done by the president.
Have you ever watched a White House Press briefing? It is sad the questions they ask instead of addressing the real issues in our country.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: underwerks

Just give them time. People are starting to wake up. Either they vanish from ATS completely or they make a thread about how there’s too many political threads.

Lol.

It’s kind of fun to watch.

aye you could be right with that.

Trumps days are numbered.

I am going to have so much fun in a couple years rubbing it in the faces of all the Trumpists here on ATS.

So you admit to be "in it" more for the trolling potential than for truth, reality, American success, or any other positive that could come from someones presidency?

This is EXACTLY what is wrong with American politics....we live in a nation of trolls, and reasonable people just seem to shout loud enough to overcome their roar.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Just give them time. People are starting to wake up. Either they vanish from ATS completely or they make a thread about how there’s too many political threads.

Lol.

I am going to have so much fun in a couple years rubbing it in the faces of all the Trumpists here on ATS.

So you admit to be "in it" more for the trolling potential than for truth, reality, American success, or any other positive that could come from someones presidency?

This is EXACTLY what is wrong with American politics....we live in a nation of trolls, and reasonable people just seem to shout loud enough to overcome their roar.

Nah, not quite.

Really like turnaround for all the baiting endured over the last 2 years already....

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Lol.

You guys are so childish. kids say the darndest things ..

I'm older than you boyo, better respect your superiors or I'll hafta paddle your little behind again.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Had Hillary swung for the security issues (just like anyone else would have), you'd likely see a more united America. We could see justice carried out, for good or bad, equally.

What gave rise to Trump:

- justice isn't equal, and Trump promised to drain the swamp
- middle and rural America is tired of being called names by the big cities in the northeast, and decided to speak loud enough to be heard
- deplorable was the worst choice of words on that fateful day
- Obama did a terrible job, and we were told by media how awesome he was. Trump is a big middle finger to that whole machine

Honestly, if there were more honesty all around, and an equal application of justice, you'd likely not see anywhere near the anger coming from the right. Weaponized IRS...no one answered for it. Benghazi...no one answered for it. The FBI's circular logic used ont he dossier...no one seems to be answering for it.

When will justice be blind?

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join