It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you Could Reason with Trump Supporters….

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Just give them time. People are starting to wake up. Either they vanish from ATS completely or they make a thread about how there’s too many political threads.

Lol.

It’s kind of fun to watch.

aye you could be right with that.

Trumps days are numbered.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Just give them time. People are starting to wake up. Either they vanish from ATS completely or they make a thread about how there’s too many political threads.

Lol.

Yep only about 2000 left

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Stave Bannon has said he believes that there is only about a 30% chance that Trump makes it to the end of his first term.

Just saying...

Thats coming from a guy who used to be his biggest supporter.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I think the same is true on both sides of the aisle. Democrat and Republican politicians get massive support while doing very little for our country. If you're calling out Trump supporters you may want to consider the people you have supported. I haven't seen any good options from either side since I have been voting(about 19 years).

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Stave Bannon has said he believes that there is only about a 30% chance that Trump makes it to the end of his first term.

Just saying...

Everyone said he wouldn't get the nomination, then they said no way he would win, then they said he was going to be impeached,.

The only ones that have been right was Trump and his supporters.
edit on 26-9-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Just saying...

Everyone said he wouldn't get the nomination, then they said no way he would win, then they said he was going to be impeached,.

You do release that there is still time for much of that kind of stuff to come to pass.

The polls had him and Clinton neck and neck in the last few days of the campaign.

There is still a chance he will be impeached although I personally think he will resign.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

Dam triggered much...?

Says the guy that started the anti-Trump supporter thread. Lol

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Just saying...

You do release that there is still time for much of that kind of stuff to come to pass.

The polls had him and Clinton neck and neck in the last few days of the campaign.

There is still a chance he will be impeached although I personally think he will resign.

You think he is going to resign? Trump resign?

Lmao you really are delusional.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Now...it seems that only Trump lies.

It's just Trump makes it so obvious and frequent. What bothers me is seeing people deny it. Something is going wrong with society. A corrupt government will only get worse if people allow it.

People deny it because of how ridiculous the onslaught that would follow is. Give an inch in a world where a faked dossier created an entire special counsel, you could end up giving a light year. Heels are dug in...and its a result of various things like being called deplorable, years of being called hicks and/or racists, etc. Trump was elected by his followers because of how much he was disliked by the "other side".

Even more, 99% of the stuff Trump lies about is completely inconsequential. Its him and his sales pitch, nothing more. Usually. I honestly could care less about those lies. Especially when they arise from a press that seems to want to discuss stuff like the way his genitals look.

I am interested in discussing lies Trump tells that effect our nation. I could care less if he wants to admit to having sex with Stormy, or wants to claim he has the bigliest of anything.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Chance of impeachment?

FOr what?

This is part of the problem...his detractors keep talking this stupid crap and expecting to be taken seriously.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
They can’t be reasoned with. Just get right to dispensing the insults and mockery. That is something they can at least understand. Well, most of the time anyway. You are better off trying to reason with a cat. At least with a cat, there is usually a point where, for a brief moment, you think they might actually understand you.

Yup. And you probably live alone with about thirty of them.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

More provocative,I don't think so.I earlier made a comparison to a broken record
when referring to your Trump threads.It is not a matter of liking or disliking your
writing,it's about your topic material.

I almost forgot...I do read some of what you post the others you mentioned,I might
not be reading theirs.
edit on 26-9-2018 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I know which side I support.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Ya'll going to need to wait until 1:00 to get an OP reply. Lunch is being served being a big part of their day.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: BrianFlanders

At least Trump supporters admit he lies.

The issue is most of them don't. There are threads here where people go to the extreme claiming he isn't.

I would like to see all leaders held to a standard of truth and everyone holding leaders to it.

OK. Let me try to frame my point in a clearer fashion....

When Obama lied, he had respectable people like college professors and people with spotless reputations denying it ever even happened. When Trump lies, he mostly just has Fox News and a bunch of rednecks on the internet defending him. Who would you rather have on your side if you wanted to get away with a lie?
edit on 26-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Lol.

His days are only numbered if the democrats steal the mid-terms.
If they do succeed,I can pretty well guess we will be in another civil war.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Stop baiting people.

Yes baiting is destructive and I hope you hold the same contention for this king of all baiters as well...in all fairness

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Lol.

I am going to have so much fun in a couple years rubbing it in the faces of all the Trumpists here on ATS.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: soundguy
See it’s impossible. Maybe you can understand this. Presuming you have ventured out of your parents basement long enough to actually breed with something, and in turn produced some sort of offspring. You may have had the opportunity to watch said offspring do something dangerous that nothing short of restraint would stop. Well we are saying, that since we can’t restrain you inbiciles, trying to reason with you is an exercise in futility. a reply to: Arnie123

I think this is about as honest a post as I've ever read.

And I'll tell you why.

It is those who see us as children who require restraint. They deliberately infringe on our freedoms and rights because they see us as reckless and danger to ourselves if we are allowed to exercise our rights.

They justify infringement, they justify their anti-constitutional actions, because they see us as children who require restraint.

You may be on to something there.
Yet, I sometimes think of Liberals as adults that never matured mentally. When talking to them it's like talking to a teenager who won't listen because, in their mind, they know more than the adult.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Lol.

I am going to have so much fun in a couple years rubbing it in the faces of all the Trumpists here on ATS.

You guys are so childish. kids say the darndest things ..

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join