It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you Could Reason with Trump Supporters….

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
See it’s impossible. Maybe you can understand this. Presuming you have ventured out of your parents basement long enough to actually breed with something, and in turn produced some sort of offspring. You may have had the opportunity to watch said offspring do something dangerous that nothing short of restraint would stop. Well we are saying, that since we can’t restrain you inbiciles, trying to reason with you is an exercise in futility. a reply to: Arnie123

edit on 26-9-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
See it’s impossible. Maybe you can understand this. Presuming you have ventured out of your parents basement long enough to actually breed with something, and in turn produced some sort of offspring. You may have had the opportunity to watch said offspring do something dangerous that nothing short of restraint would stop. Well we are saying, that since we can’t restrain you inbiciles, trying to reason with you is an exercise in futility. a reply to: Arnie123

I always find profuse and vitriolic personal attacks and name calling , are the hallmark of a failing debate, or weak ability to actually articulate oneself in a manner thats respectful.........

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Perhaps a symptom of first world culture? Sometimes the old ages reminded us why we should tread carefully, nation, empires rise and fall.

Back in the day, we never hoped for the failure of our leaders, doing so meant WE ALL SUFFER.

Sometimes, I think people just forget we aren't a set in stone global culture and that many nations are still vying for top spot and you need all the support you can get.

I can honestly say that the US ushered in an era of peace and technology never seen before. People grew up old and fat, died peacefully in their sleeps.

After so long of this, a society begans to lose sight of the dangers of the world and our protection ensured by our own forces, but at some point, even going agaisnt that, which protects you?

Its lunacy.

Even in this day and age, we should all support our POTUS, because we are in it together.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Oddly enough, your fellow trumpkin could decifer it. Interesting, so some of you are actually smarter than the others. Maybe it’s time I switch to dictation instead of non tactile thumb tapping on a glass screen? I dunno, I give it the consideration it deserves. a reply to: Quadrivium

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The extreme right and the extreme left are both like that. You can't reason with extremists. Nothing else to see here.

A2D

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I guess you have never watched a horror movie. There is always that one person who can’t be reasoned with. Everyone tells them not to go outside. But they go out anyway and suffer the consequences, that is the perfect example of what the op is trying to relate. a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I think we are misusing the term "reason". Its actually very close to "logic", which doesn't seem to be part of either sides arguments. An example that pertains to the OP is the continued insistence that Mueller has Trump nailed for obstruction. Mueller has flatly denied such, and chastised the press for pursuing that.

Its actually not "reason" to cheer for the failure of your president, which is what I see. That is the most unreasonable thing I can think of, actually. Its like the passengers on the Titanic cheering for the captain to hit an iceberg.

He gives examples but they are mostly fallacies. “They all laughed at Trump”, but can’t prove it, nonetheless I’m right because if I repeat it enough and the media agrees with me it’s true. Conflates birtherism to wanting to see Trumps taxes. It’s a litany of unreason to prove that his opponents are unreasonable.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I think this is about as honest a post as I've ever read.

And I'll tell you why.

It is those who see us as children who require restraint. They deliberately infringe on our freedoms and rights because they see us as reckless and danger to ourselves if we are allowed to exercise our rights.

They justify infringement, they justify their anti-constitutional actions, because they see us as children who require restraint.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

You just don't know what you're talking about and I am saddened that you were once a Soldier of the Armed forces.

Once again, you broadstroked, demostrating your inability to reason and so doing, naturally assume. This demostrates your maturity level.

I am also Married to a beautiful 5'3 petite blue eyed, blonde.
I met her in the US Army, her barracks were next to mine. I made it so not to get involved with the Soldiers in my unit, rather opted to go for other Units.

She was in a support unit, finances. We hit it off and got married.

Our Daughter was born in Trippler Army Medical center.

She is now five and in Kindergarten.

Once again, you don't know what your talking about and your problems are not indicative of anything other then your personal dislike.

Anything else I can embarrass you on?
edit on 26-9-2018 by Arnie123 because: Truth

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Oddly enough, your fellow trumpkin could decifer it. Interesting, so some of you are actually smarter than the others. Maybe it’s time I switch to dictation instead of non tactile thumb tapping on a glass screen? I dunno, I give it the consideration it deserves. a reply to: Quadrivium

You and "Smart" don't go together, what did I tell you about assuming?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

so when the Trump supporters end up being right are we gonna see you make a thread apologizing for being wrong about everything?

Everything you mentioned in your OP is the reason the MSM is brainwashing you.

When the public finds out, the government and media collapse.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Imagine if you could reason with eachother?

We mght once again have interesting debates about interesting things.

It's been like digging for gold since 2016.

Accept democracy and stop crying, the alternative was worse.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

so when the Trump supporters end up being right are we gonna see you make a thread apologizing for being wrong about everything?

right about what?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Unfortunately you must have missed my first post on the matter. I thought it was succinct.

It is pointless to try to reason with your type, so I get right to dispensing the insults.

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

If you Could Reason with Trump Supporters….

If Trump supporters could reason with foreign nationals....
Better hypothetical situation.

edit on 9/26/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

As a member of the "Empire" why does the fact that Trump exists cause you so much discomfort?

There are those people who have used the last few decades gaining power and subjugating the people of this country (I mean America, not the UK). Trump doesn't fit their pattern of thoughts, and because of this, they fear that they might lose that power that they have taken from the American people. I'm not sure why this bothers you personally unless you see this as a hint at the throne, and that the existence of a politician like Trump, sitting there rallying that American people to be better then who they were, is somehow going to cause the royal subjects to toss off their chains of mediocrity and rebel against the elitist class system that exists there in the UK.

Now to your OP;
I find it funny, not unlike a British prostitute charging extra due to having good teeth, that while you claim that Trump supporters are unreasonable, you also spend a large amount of your OP politely telling them off. Having a difference of opinions is best resolved through the process of debate, yet you have failed to bring to light any facts to hold up your end of the discourse. It may be odd to be inform of this, but as of today (26 Sept 18) Trump has been quite productive for the wellbeing of the American people and hasn't done anything to be so divisive to its people. Many people who have made this claim usually point out images and talking points of the failing new money elitists who are losing their grips on power and are trying to hold on to their dreams of world domination (people like George Soros, who your country so politely took in and disregarded any wrong doings during the war so that they might take in his fortune that he claims to never have had).

The cries of racism, sexism, and every other "ism" is tossed at Trump with no proof that it exists, and when confronted with this information, this so-called "reasonable" side that the OP seems to be eluding to, mostly will not discuss the topic at hand, but instead will raise their voices louder and become disruptive rather than discuss their personal disagreements over Trump. As a member of that dying empire I'm not sure why you should be so offended by the current US President, or why you spend so much of your time here complaining about him. Now I could end this posting of mine with cleaver memes of your future king walking around casually in a NAZI uniform, or discuss the strange number of young naked girls that turn up dead on your queens property, perhaps I could even talk about how Jersey Island has an orphanage on it that gets a lot of high power visitors, or discuss the whys and how's of your beloved Jimmy Savile, but I won't. No that wouldn't be polite, I will just end this chat by asking the same question I opened with;

"As a member of the "Empire" why does the fact that Trump exists cause you so much discomfort?"

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Unfortunately you must have missed my first post on the matter. I thought it was succinct.

It is pointless to try to reason with your type, so I get right to dispensing the insults.

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
But we already know that, you don't have the mental amptitude to try, hence, you're a troll 😏

But your insults aren't great either, so an obvious failing on your part, whats your goal here? Other then being ignorant?
edit on 26-9-2018 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It’s always nice to hear another rwnj fantasy story. They are all the same. Now, how about coming back to reality and staying on task. So you never had to restrain this “child” from harming itself? All you had to do was just reason with it no matter the situation? . a reply to: Arnie123

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Man, this is too easy. Are partisans ever easy to reason with? As I remember it, it's always been the exact same story for as long as I've been alive. You can't reason with someone who votes party lines. I don't recall Obama supporters being any more reasonable. There were many times when Obama was just flat out wrong in his policies and they didn't care. They just mindlessly stood behind him and ganged up on anyone who disagreed.

Exactly the same thing happened with Bush before that and Clinton before that. It's always been this way. Trump is easy to make fun of. OK. Now, you're still stuck with a situation where people didn't have a choice because they believed they had to vote for their team and Trump was what they had.

Now don't get me wrong. I think that's a terrible way to think but this is the established system in all it's rotten glory. Trump has nothing to do with it. He's just a passenger.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

It’s always nice to hear another rwnj fantasy story. They are all the same. Now, how about coming back to reality and staying on task. So you never had to restrain this “child” from harming itself? All you had to do was just reason with it no matter the situation? . a reply to: Arnie123

Now, you're not making any sense. But fantasy stories? You must love reading about yourself.

You've demostrated your inability to think, you've stated your education comes from movies and docs.

You told a story about how bad your unit leadership was and how Soldiers were hurt as a result of bad training.

Now, your just spouting nonsense.

I ask you, low information voter, once again, whats your goal?

I've dismantled your arguments and shown you truth, yet you continue to act ignorant.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Cant believe you guys have been arguing over stupid things. Here i will save time yes Trump is a narcissistic a hole. His only true concern is himself and his legacy. Now having said that lets address this op yes hes butt hurt because Trump won. So he has to focus his anger on a group namely Trump supporters for causing his candidate to lose.

Why do we have so many triggered people on this website. If you support Trump the best thing you could have done is not post and let the op look like a cry baby. And if your against Trump same thing why post it does it somehow make you feel better? Id venture to say it obviously does not.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join