It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you Could Reason with Trump Supporters….

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

R/roastme

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
They can’t be reasoned with. Just get right to dispensing the insults and mockery. That is something they can at least understand. Well, most of the time anyway. You are better off trying to reason with a cat. At least with a cat, there is usually a point where, for a brief moment, you think they might actually understand you.
This is exactly whats wrong with people these days and it only shows more proof that Trump haters can't be reasoned with.

In this case, the leftist says he is unable to reason with Trump supporters, thus tries to reason with cats....

Not only does this show its mental ineptitude but its inability to really truly reason and not run off to a group of cats and start trying to reason with them, not a good look on your part, but hey I won't stop you.

The hell, whats that guy doing over there with a bunch of cats? I don't know, something about hating Trump and talking to cats.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Thats just messed up!

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

They can’t be reasoned with. Just get right to dispensing the insults and mockery. That is something they can at least understand. Well, most of the time anyway. You are better off trying to reason with a cat. At least with a cat, there is usually a point where, for a brief moment, you think they might actually understand you.

You are actually making a pretty good point.

Look how many insults I have taken over this thread, how many have tried to put words in my mouth, how many have just flat out missed the point and attacked the player not the ball.
Lmfao, that post WAS an insult and yet, somehow, you approve.

Hence, you can't reason with Trump haters, they can only reason with themselves 😌

link   
Bless Your Heart

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I am starting to think you just don't quite get sarcasm....

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You want to see a nut job....Watch one of trump Rallies! Rambling on and on for over an hour. Making up is own "facts". He goes on stage, makes numbers up, and then his followers, believe him, no questions asked. That is why so many of trumps followers are not educated, he can say whatever and they do not fact check him. Of coarse, I have never seen a POTUS who needed to be fact checked so much, until trump.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Why are you trying to push this idea that I am pretending that all Trump supporters are unreasonable.

I have said it time and time again, I do not mean "All" Trump supporters I do not use that phase in the OP, I deliberately avoid trying to claim that All trump supporters are like this.

Just seems like you want to push this straw-man upon me, pretend I am making a claim that I am not for....reasons?

You posted if you could reason with trump supporters, there wouldnt be any of them.

Also from your op

"I want to make in this thread about the folly of trying to reason with a Trump supporter."

meme "trying to reason with a trump supporter"

"The other day the world was literally laughing in Trumps face at the UN and to his supporters they were not laughing at him but laughing with him….nah, they were laughing him."

" if you could actually reason with a Trump supporter and they would actually listen then there would probably be a lot less of them."

None of those examples say some or most trump supporters.

Its not a strawman when you did it.

Your op was designed to insult and troll trump supporters, and you are so unable to defend that that you have to act like you were actually engaged in a reasonable effort to encourage productive conversation and critical thinking

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Correct. A person has to really, REALLY dumb themselves down to have any type of conversation with them. I find it’s a lot more fun in real life to see where the cliff is with them. Like for instance, one can usually hold their attention when asking something like; should Hillary be drawn and quartered for her crimes or just left alone on a desert island to die a slow death. They can really relate to those types of conversations. And often times do show a glimmer of individual thought. Like no she and obama should be fed to the wolves for forging that birf certificate. Lol.... a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Would you a big liberal man-hug?
Naw, you wouldn't be able to get near me.

So no big liberal, totally 100%, non-homosexual, man-hug.

I just feel that you really want to reach out to me and talk about your feelings, you know?

Sending you positive vibes bro.
Just stating facts 😌

link   

Why are you trying to push this idea that I am pretending that all Trump supporters are unreasonable.

I have said it time and time again, I do not mean "All" Trump supporters I do not use that phase in the OP, I deliberately avoid trying to claim that All trump supporters are like this.

Just seems like you want to push this straw-man upon me, pretend I am making a claim that I am not for....reasons?

So because you only think that most are deplorable, and that there is a FEW sane trump voters, it is not an insult??

This is not an insult, but i do think that most of what is you, is completely useless crap, not all of you, just most...

If you Could Reason with Trump Supporters….

But clearly you cannot according to the title of your OP

link   

I am starting to think you just don't quite get sarcasm....
Yeah, you don't get to say that. We've long left that port.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

They can’t be reasoned with. Just get right to dispensing the insults and mockery.

Isn't this what all the so called journalists, media figures, late night hosts and washed up Hollywood stars do to them on a daily basis using the power of the MSM?

link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: xuenchen

You want to see a nut job....Watch one of trump Rallies! Rambling on and on for over an hour. Making up is own "facts". He goes on stage, makes numbers up, and then his followers, believe him, no questions asked. That is why so many of trumps followers are not educated, he can say whatever and they do not fact check him. Of coarse, I have never seen a POTUS who needed to be fact checked so much, until trump.

Those stupid dumb dumb heads and theyre stupid and stuff. Not educated and moral like my side with man buns and vape pens. I heard they eat red meat and watch sport too!

link   

Well next time how about I put a little clause in my OP just for you each time to say "I in no way mean any of this applies to all Trump supporters"

Would that help because it seems like no matter how many times I tell you that I don't mean all Trump supporters you still get your panties all in a twist.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
Both left and right can’t be reasoned with. This is probably why politics. Nobody wants to give an inch.

I beg to differ.

Like I said in the OP the kind of loyalty that comes from Trump supporters I have never seen before for any other politician.

I mean in his own words....

Then you didn't start paying attention until this election. Not that I'm surprised.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Correct. A person has to really, REALLY dumb themselves down to have any type of conversation with them. I find it’s a lot more fun in real life to see where the cliff is with them. Like for instance, one can usually hold their attention when asking something like; should Hillary be drawn and quartered for her crimes or just left alone on a desert island to die a slow death. They can really relate to those types of conversations. And often times do show a glimmer of individual thought. Like no she and obama should be fed to the wolves for forging that birf certificate. Lol.... a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Lol, this is rich.

Seeing as how you're already at that level, mentally, why is it still so hard? Oh thats right! Must be the reason why you try to reason with cats, MUCH SIMPLER 😌

You've demostrated zero ability to reason, other then hanging out in the back with your two cents and running off again.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Are you sure you don't want to sit down with me and a nice appleteni and talk about your feelings.

link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yeah no kididng, some kid reads a magazine and suddenly is an expert 🤣

link   

Are you sure you don't want to sit down with me and a nice appleteni and talk about your feelings.
No 😁

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join