It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you Could Reason with Trump Supporters….

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Yup, I know a rather emotive meme, but I think it perfectly articulates the point I want to make in this thread about the folly of trying to reason with a Trump supporter. I see this quite a bit and if I am honest I used to even give it a shot myself but I have realised that actually for a lot of Trump supporters trying to reason with them, explaining to them Trumps flaws is a bit like trying to explain the big bang theory to a creationist who believes the earth has only existed for 6000 years.

It’s a bit like this….

I have honestly seen Trump supporters who genuinely believe that Obama’s birth certificate isn’t authentic yet have no problem with Trump not releasing his tax returns. They believe Obama is Kenyan based on some pretty funky “evidence”, yet they don’t think there is anything wrong with Trump breaking his promise to release his tax returns. Not only that but these same people will come up with some of the most astounding rational for him not releasing said tax returns.

We see this kind of logic time and time again with a selection of Trump supporters, they believe that Obama was a homosexual whose wife was a man….ohh but ask them about anything to do with Russia and links to Trump and its all FAKE NEWS!!!!

Bill Clinton was a serial rapist, Hillary and co where running Pizzagate and they left a trail of dead bodies in their wake but ask them what they think about Trumps history with women then they would have you believe he is a perfect gentleman. Lets just ignore underage sex parties he attended, the affairs with prostitutes and don't even ask about pee-gate

The other day the world was literally laughing in Trumps face at the UN and to his supporters they were not laughing at him but laughing with him….nah, they were laughing him.

It is impossible to reason with people like this, and there are so many of them that all congratulate each other on being more ignorant than the next in their blind loyalty to Trump that the effect seems to get more and more concentrated and I actually believe now that they really do believe that Trump is somehow infallible. Like anything he says or does is somehow defensible or excusable.

Now trying to have a reasoned debate with a Trump supporter goes a bit like this….

So when you really drill down and back them into a corner this happens…..

Shorty followed by their buddies all showing up and announcing that basically anyone who does not see Lord Trump as the perfect being being he is must be a moron….

In the end one has to conclude that yes, if you could actually reason with a Trump supporter and they would actually listen then there would probably be a lot less of them.

Whats also funny is how they like to pretend that its folk like me that are the triggered snowflakes when they discombobulate at the slightest of criticisms levelled at Lord Trump. Honestly look at the language some of them use, its almost as if they seem to believe that they are not the ones crying like children overtime someone has the audacity to point out that actually Trump is acting more like and more like president Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

Meh I am getting a bit fed up of it, there is zero point in trying to reason with these people and thats not an admission of defeat on anyone issue rather its a damnation of their state of mind. I have never seen such blind loyalty towards a politician, a few cult leaders, sure, but never to someone who looks like a giant orange scrotum and who seems to think with his toadstool and bank balance over the country while also trying to find ways to worm his way out of every stupid scandal he manages to create for himself.
edit on 26-9-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+94 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Stop baiting people.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You know they're going to come full force with all the catch phrases and what about to e destroy you right?

I will say I agree so we can get lampooned together.

I predict

Triggered
Maga
But Hillary
But Obama
Leftist
Libtard
Deep state
My gunz
My constitution
Trump is better than Washington

edit on 26-9-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

+36 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Trump should be hemorrhaging money, if he's payng rent to all the people who's heads he lives in.

Being an american citizen is a requirement for being president.

Showing people your personal tax returns is not a requirement for becoming president

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Stop baiting people.

I am not baiting I am making a pretty serious point.

Many of you are impossible to reason with.

As I said in the OP trying to tell a Trump supporter that he's actually not some infallible deity is like trying to tell a 3 year old nephew that Santa isn't real.

+47 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Yawn.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Stop baiting people.

Oh come on neo! You have to laugh looking at those Meme's! The OP obviously changed out the wording on Meme's created by Trump supporters and is just throwing it back at them.

1. It is actually surprisingly ingenious.
2. Once again they prove they can't do it on their own but need Trump supporters assistance in making sh!t happen.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
He's still your President!!

Happy Hump Day!!

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I'd guess you are a Liberal Democrats political party over there in limey land. And have nothing to do with your time but annoy others. You sure have achieved that towards us here in the United States. Frankly you appear a buffoon in a frog mask. oh but let's not get childish.

We don't care what you think, and my time is more valuable than addressing your endless bloviation. Stick a sock in it and go pound sand.

edit on 26-9-2018 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
link   

There's nothing serious about this GD thread.

Trump haters think their own snip don't stink.

As them what they think of bank,rich people,gunz,climate change and supposed 'rapists' (except their own) behind every shadow.

There's no fixing STUPID.

link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Yawn.

^^^^

Proves my point, won't even enter into the debate.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Stop baiting people.

Solid rebuttal.

Completely sums up Op's point.

link   

You check out the why must he defend everything thread?

It was pretty good.

Then defending why they defend.
And some deflection too.

Let's say every past president was terrible. Just for fun.

That does not mean everything he says or does is good. But they will defend him anyway.
I've never seen it before. Crazy times

link   

So you agree with hillary that half the nation is deplorable??

Doesnt matter what accusations you think a Trump supporter will dream up, we just have to look at the facts, like NDAA, to see what the democrats are really about, the same thing with the republicans, just look at the laws they make.

How can you vote for ANY of them? You support NDAA!?! you must if you vote democrat! THAT IS DEPLORABLE!!!

No, the only MORONS here, is the ones that think they can give control of their life away to another person, NO MATTER what party they are from, and expect them to have their best interrest at heart...

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Not really.

Why is it in the land of the free and land of equality.

Trump haters think their OPINION is more important than someone elses?

link   

The orange wave is coming dude.

Watch out

link   
a reply to: Plotus

I'd guess you are a Liberal Democrats political party over there in limey land

"A" Liberal democrats party, as in an entire political party onto myself...no.

And have nothing to do with your time but annoy others.

If words annoy you thats your problem not mine.

We don't care what you think, and my time is more valuable that addressing your endless bloviation.

And yet you reply....

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
You have become as predictable as chronic hemroids, nobody gives you any veracity.

and yes I'll give you the, I took the time and Responded back, twice. I am done now ....carry-on...
edit on 26-9-2018 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

So you agree with hillary that half the nation is deplorable??

Can you quote me as saying that....No, because thats not what have said only that many of you are very difficult to reason with as this thread seems to be demonstrating.

+40 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Mocking Trump supporters is your idea of reasoning with them.

Yeah, that seems about right.
Carry on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join